GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Buzzard (TBoGT) vs Tank (V)

LieutenantLoserz

Another Poll By BCK  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Buzzard or Tank

• Buzzard
    • Tank

LieutenantLoserz

Just wondering, i've been adventuring back to TBoGT just to screw with people and the death machine known as the Buzzard. And now I wanna see what you people think

If R* were to put the buzzard from TBoGT in GTA V (replacing our current one & keeping TBoGT Physics), and it was to go head up with the tank, which would win? Here are some quick points to remember:

Buzzard (TBoGT Version):

-Rapid Fire Missiles

-Didnt explode when running into things

-Could fire bullets and missiles at the same time

Tank:

-Shoots 1 missile every 3 seconds or so

-Can survive 2-4 RPG/Missiles

-Good Charging Speed

Which do you think would win?

I put my GTA$ on the Buzzard

The tank would still f*ck it up. But after this recent patch, the buzzard wins

Edited by Mr. Rocko

A decent pilot could win, if he were to take advantage of the rhinos gun depression.

But if the Rhino could get a shot off guess who wins.....

LieutenantLoserz

A decent pilot could win, if he were to take advantage of the rhinos gun depression.

But if the Rhino could get a shot off guess who wins.....

Did he even make it though, accuracy matters

Despite being all powerful, the tank can still be taken out, even if it means dying a few times.

The Buzzard in GTA4 was nearly unstoppable unless you use the explosive sniper and the crouch/rapid fire glitch.

But the question who would win? The tank, because one shot to the Buzzard would win. The tank requires multiple missiles hitting it to have an effect.

However, someone could fly directly above and take advantage of the fact that the tank cannot aim past a certain angle, and just spam missiles from above, but that would be very luck based, and I'm not sure if that is as easy as it was in GTA4.

Edited by CReaper210

A Maned Wolf

Buzzard.

The GTA IV buzzard had a much higher tilt rate, almost 90 degrees. Meaning it can kill the tank from way outside of the turret's aim range.

Buzzard wins every single time. Player one flies directly above tank and high up. Player 2 uses the TV missiles to kill the tank. Works every time.