GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Hidden Patch Notes Thread

GKS Sahara

So I figure I'd start this off, I haven't found a thread about this on the forums after 10 min of searching. If this thread needs to be deleted, feel free to do so. This thread is to cover things that weren't mentioned in the Official R* Patch notes.

Also, I advise if you help me out by putting in what you've found that wasn't in the patch notes. Use this form.

Patch Number:
What I've found:
How this effects gameplay:

• The Titan's back door cannot be opened anymore

• You can now not enter the back door of a cargobob if you manage to open it.
  • Cannons on the Buzzard Attack Helicopter now has a lot more damage.
  • You wont have to pay insurance/bad sport if you kill another player with the P-996 Lazer or the Buzzard Attack Helicopter. Instead, the person you kill (weather they be innocent or not) will have to pay the fine.

• Water splashes from the Lazer 30mm explosive cannon shells are a lot bigger (size of grenade exploding underwater).
  • AP Pistol firing rate has been reduced.
  • Car Spoilers increase traction.
  • All hand held weapons are now weaker, and take a few more rounds to kill another player.
  • You wont have to pay insurance/bad sport if you kill another player with the P-996 Lazer or the Buzzard Attack Helicopter. This also applies for the person you kill (weather they be innocent or not).
Edited by Vishnu1111
  • Like 2

XXCrimsonXX

The heavy sniper was definitely nerfed, it seems to take 2-3 shots at range now.

• Like 6

QuackinAColdOne

1.14 - Car spoilers now increase traction (don't know if this was in the Patch noted or not)

I think they nerfed the Assault Rifle even more. I did a forced only DM earlier everyone in the match that was on a mic swore the guns were weaker. I wasn't on one and it felt off a bit to me rate of fire wise especially.

I think they nerfed the Assault Rifle even more. I did a forced only DM earlier everyone in the match that was on a mic swore the guns were weaker. I wasn't on one and it felt off a bit to me rate of fire wise especially.

i have a thread that goes into pretty good detail about the gun nerfing. based on stats, they apparently didn't change, minus what i said above about the AP Pistol

XXCrimsonXX

Which assault rifle, the Tar-21 or G36?

The assault rifle has been getting nerfed at pretty much every update since the Valentines Day DLC.

kjahcleveland

Which assault rifle, the Tar-21 or G36? the Assault Rifle. AK clone.

PSN - dashGTA

Twitter @dashGTA

Social Club - 86esperanto

The Regular Assault Rifle, the counterfeit Chinese AK. Damn Norincos.

Edited by SteveNYC81

XXCrimsonXX

Oh duh, I never use that one anyways since it was a piece of garbage from the start to me lol.

Which assault rifle, the Tar-21 or G36?

There's only 1 gun called "assault rifle".

Shake 'N Bake

Car performance overall has been tweaked, as well as car sounds.

iJ2X0Yx.gif

The heavy sniper was definitely nerfed, it seems to take 2-3 shots at range now.

That's been like that since day 1, usually it's a one shot deal, but if the guy has full health and armor, with the gods of Kifflom protecting him it'll take the 2-3. That has always bugged me, first off there isn't any body armor on earth that could stop a .50BMG. Even if there was, the impact of the round hitting you alone, would probably cave your chest in and kill you.

• Like 2

A Maned Wolf

.50 pistol damage is reduced against npc's, taking upwards of 4 shots for a clean kill at times.

A Maned Wolf

1.14 all weapon damage is nurfed not just the heavy sniper

Okay, that explains why people were eating shotgun shells by the dozens in a tdm.

o Mr Punchy o

1.14 all weapon damage is nurfed not just the heavy sniper

Okay, that explains why people were eating shotgun shells by the dozens in a tdm.

yeah I've been testing it out all day it takes considerably more bullets to kill now than it used to, they should be increasing damage for guns not nerfing them :(

• Tanks now take less damage to be destroyed.

Just FYI, that one isn't hidden.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/203403217

Rhino Tanks are now easier to destroy based on player feedback.

Second point under "Top Changes".

Thanks for pointing that one out, thought it wasn't in there. Cant believe I missed that. OP Changed

• Like 1

there are different turbo sounds now in different cars and there is more variety in sound when upgrading different cars

Edited by hentai_posse

I swear all weapons are weaker on 1.14 too. The heavy sniper is for sure. I never had anyone stand back up from a heavy sniper before, now they do. Also taking out a chopper rotor isn't as easy as it used to be. Most import thing is public lobby freezing is fixed, had another 8 hours today, still can't freeze 1.14.

Edited by elfoam

Have to say I'm not a fan of guns being nerfed. I like to be rewarded for shooting first, always found it pretty lame when you have to pump a whole clip into someone to nail them. f*cking pistol 50 is a worthless piece of sh*t now, have always use it but will be switching to heavy pistol now for increased fire rate.

Edited by Diesleman

A Maned Wolf

Have to say I'm not a fan of guns being nerfed. I like to be rewarded for shooting first, always found it pretty lame when you have to pump a whole clip into someone to nail them. f*cking pistol 50 is a worthless piece of sh*t now, have always use it but will be switching to heavy pistol now for increased fire rate.

IKR?

They finally fixed the .50 pistol, and now it has the same damage as the Heavy Pistol.

There's no point of using it anymore.

f*cking shame.

AlexSniperBullet

It's been nerfed before this :\. Are rockstar really gonna nerf weapons one everyone is a high rank?

Dude i even sprayed someone's head 4-6 times with an rifle personally up close.

Edited by AlexSniperBullet

I've noticed this on the standard sniper rifle too. Before it would take 2 shots to kill someone, now it takes 3. Added to OP.

not always, seems to be lag affecting it and other weapons abilities to kill, has this been confirmed fact or just observations of a few? I still get 1 shot kills plenty and the only times it takes 3 shots to kill is when it also takes full clips from teh special carbine to the head to kill, which means its lag, and not game code changes.