GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Hackers how common are they ?

GTADAY1

How common are hackers ? i haven't seen any when iv'e played since the people dumping billions on people around Christmas but iv'e just been playing online and there was a toilet driving around the streets and the character was Tracey De Santa i walked by the pay and spray in burton and every step i took i was getting 2k cash and a ferris wheel appeared outside also i couldn't put the money in the bank so i just spent it all on upgrading a rhapsody just to get rid of it i didn't want the cash so i'm glad it wasn't millions like last time i bumped into one

they ruin the game in my opinion so do people still see a lot of hackers and if so why haven't R* done anything about them ?

0_0.jpg

kjahcleveland

Never seen one

PSN - dashGTA

Twitter @dashGTA

Social Club - 86esperanto

*Post deleted.

Edited by The7thOne

j4hhYw6.png

Furry_Monkey

Chances are that you've never seen a single actual hacker (not that's it's strictly speaking hacking anyway). What you'll come across online is people that can read a set of instructions and follow them.

Hackers...as in actual hackers? Extremely rare...

Script kiddies who bought or DL'd the same script as the next guy; uncommon, but it happens.

6IBTBOM.png

Hmmm sounds like the modders found out how to spam good sport rewards, nice. As for the chance of you running into one? 1 in every 40 sessions.

They're about as common as a shiny Charizard. You rarely see them but there's always at least one in every playground (during the early 2000s when pokemon was cool. Not now, kids suck).

I've noticed hackers maybe about 5 times in my 25 days playtime? If thats what I saw lol.

Someone asked me what my DNS was the other night, no idea what the hell that means.... but didn't notice anything.

Never seen any ferris wheels, magic walls, monkeys, or UFOs ever.

I have seen a few wall breachers to cheat out a bounty.

Edited by sebcreed