Handheld GTA V?

GTAPCKING

Does anyone reckon that R* should release a version of GTA V which is played on the PS Vita? Like a toned down version like they did with Borderlands 2 or really use to compatibility of the PS4 and PS Vita? I would just like to know what other thoughts are on this topic :)

No.
Maybe after few years, too much work for so few costumers.

Edited by Ivars

universetwisters

I don't think so. Most handheld GTA games aren't that good unless they're ports

sTgL5iS.png

Alpha Demigod

It'd have to be toned down by A LOT

I'm sure they could do it, but why would they. Would they really be that desperate to squeeze every penny out of GTAV?

I thought a closeted cross-gen release was sneaky enough.

The only reason they'd release it on Vita is because people would pay for a handheld version of it.

Considering they get +1 billion, and whatever else the PC/Current-Gen revenue is, there is little reason to give GTAV yet another release.

Technically, GTAV will be playable on Handheld, in a streaming fashion, the PS4 will be able to stream the game to the VITA, and the PC Version will be able to stream to the Nvidia SHIELD.

• Like 2

I don't think so. Most handheld GTA games aren't that good unless they're ports

Chinatown Wars (2009-PSP,NDS,IOS)...how is that not good?

Note:But yeah 2004's Advance was the only crap Portable GTA game (from what i have Read,Heard and Watched).

Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Like 1

Yeah, I was just reading an article about how Sony will be focusing on indie and remote play for Vita in the future. I also read something on the possibility of this, which would be pretty awesome IMO...

2571991-ps4vita.jpg

• Like 2

It'd be great to play the game on PS Vita. I wonder how bad it'll be if they port it out.

ViceCityStalker

No ways,not after they made the excellent but grossly under-appreciated Chinatown Wars.Nintendo fans cried for a GTA then Rockstar provided them with an awesome original GTA with the best drug dealing mechanic since drugs wars,but not enough Mario loving Zelda`s bought the game and it under sold rather badly.