GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Abillity To Call 2 Pegasus Vehicles At Once? Good/Bad

LH-PLAYS

Would the ability to call 2 Pegasus vehicles at one time be a good or bad thing?

Tell me your opinions

• Like 2

E•MO•TION

I can only recall a handful of times I needed this (wanted to pass my Pegasus vehicle to a friend and get my own), but it would still make a nice addition.

L8m1zfV.png

A vehicle self-destruct option may be more worthwhile.

Then, when you need a different vehicle, or simply a fresh one with full health, you can destroy the other one and call the new one in. The added bonus here is, if anyone think they're being smart by taking your stuff, you can just detonate from distance and watch them weep.

Miss Malevolent

Would the ability to call 2 Pegasus vehicles at one time be a good or bad thing?

Tell me your opinions

Can't fly/drive them at the same time.

As for passing it on to one of your crew-mates or friends...tell them to stop being a poor leech and buy their own.

• Like 1

Relative007

You can only use 1 PV at once at a see no reason why you should be able to use 2 Pegasus vehicles at a time unless this was changed also (and makes much more sense to let a friend use a vehicle during a mission). Just making more objects that need to be tracked in a session as they are owned by players.

A vehicle self-destruct option may be more worthwhile.

Then, when you need a different vehicle, or simply a fresh one with full health, you can destroy the other one and call the new one in. The added bonus here is, if anyone think they're being smart by taking your stuff, you can just detonate from distance and watch them weep.

I like this. lol

The 2-vehicles at once thing could be useful when playing with newbies. I've had plenty of missions where it would have been great to have a second buzzard on-hand.

The only time I want this is if I leave my limo somewhere, then later want a boat/plane whatever... So for me a better option would be a way to dismiss one I no longer want.

Edit: you certainly shouldn't be able to spawn two of the same vehicle.

Edited by RowanSane

SirPhilMcKraken

It should work exactly the same way as a PV, if you call for a different vehicle, the current one disappears and you get the new one. Car Entry should also apply to a Pegasus vehicle. The only way to get some mug out your tank is to leave the server or attempt and fail to blow it up.

• Like 1

bloatedsack

I can only recall a handful of times I needed this (wanted to pass my Pegasus vehicle to a friend and get my own), but it would still make a nice addition.

Then they should've bought their own. Bad idea.

it would be great so I could let the rest of the crew have stuff for missions.

Car Entry should also apply to a Pegasus vehicle.

Definitely this.

Played many Coveted playlists and often the lower ranks jump in the Buzzard and think they're master shots with the rockets, when really it just slows down the mission!

E•MO•TION

Then they should've bought their own. Bad idea.

You see, not all of my PSN friends play the game regularly.

*gasp*

L8m1zfV.png

I could see the point in this if one of them was the cargobob and you wanted to move your tank somewhere. We used to do that back in the North Yankton days.