GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

It's official Rockstar is worse than EA

Jak2bossbf3

Jak2bossbf3

I always saw EA as a greedy evil company but rockstar has surpassed that. It's not hard to see that heists are finished and could be put in the game at anytime but rockstar decides not to release them because people could make good money off them. They also nerfed the only missions that paid good money for one reason: CASH CARDS. Every company is greedy but at least they actually bring content they promise. Heists will probably be released on PS4/XBONE/PC as a selling point. And for everyone who bought this game for 360/PS3 got screwed over by R* because they paid 60$ for a BETA. Big f*ck You to R* you greedy f*cks. Give me one example of a company that delayed content for cash.

Oh and wanna be Mods don't tell me to go the the bitch and moan forum. Trust me you don't want to be a mod anyway and end up like Raavi.

Edited by Jak2bossbf3
  • Like 1

xMaxinatorx

Hey m8 I wanna tell u something: R* AND THE PEOPLE HERE DON'T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT U!

Not this sh*t again. Every butt hurt complainer always blames cash cards.

• Like 2

They nerfed the missions so you have more of a variety and the game is more of a game rather than a crapfest of a single mission.

Nothing to do with cash cards.

Testing to see how many fanboys still support R*

Then why are you on a fan forum that supports their games???

It's like going to a muslim church & saying hail Jesus....git.

6IBTBOM.png

Soran Is On

oh ban this asshole...

Blame everything on cash cards = GTA Forum logic. If you think Rockstar are an evil company then don't buy and play their games.

GTA Forums User99521

GtaV was worth €60 but rockstar is greedy.Heists are almost certainly ready R* just hasn't decided to release them.

• Like 1

malcolmfunktion

OP....shut up

Jak2bossbf3

GtaV was worth 60 but rockstar is greedy.Heists are almost certainly ready R* just hasn't decided to release them.

Someone with a brain

Testing to see how many fanboys still support R*

Then why are you on a fan forum that supports their games???

It's like going to a muslim church & saying hail Jesus....git.

It's called a mosque.

CaliMeatWagon

If you are still playing the game almost a year after its release then you got your moneys worth.

• Like 3

It's called a mosque.

Coolio.

GtaV was worth 60 but rockstar is greedy.Heists are almost certainly ready R* just hasn't decided to release them.

Someone who agrees with my juvenile raging therefore is absolutely right

FIFY

6IBTBOM.png

sadpandamakeup

I always saw EA as a greedy evil company but rockstar has surpassed that. It's not hard to see that heists are finished and could be put in the game at anytime but rockstar decides not to release them because people could make good money off them. They also nerfed the only missions that paid good money for one reason: CASH CARDS. Every company is greedy but at least they actually bring content they promise. Heists will probably be released on PS4/XBONE/PC as a selling point. And for everyone who bought this game for 360/PS3 got screwed over by R* because they paid 60$ for a BETA. Big f*ck You to R* you greedy f*cks. Give me one example of a company that delayed content for cash.

Oh and wanna be Mods don't tell me to go the the bitch and moan forum. Trust me you don't want to be a mod anyway and end up like Raavi.

You mean like when EA charged $10-15 for it's online passes?

EA is a pretty cool guy...

jMNM8n3.gif