GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Apparently the Blade is now the fastest muscle car

Giantsgiants

Giantsgiants

The Blade segment starts at 5:43.

So this morning, I checked out Broughy1322's video on the new hipster cars. According to the video, the Blade is now the fastest muscle car. This was a bit of surprise since previously, the older muscle cars were inferior to the modern muscle cars (Gauntlet and Dominator). Even more surprising is how much it beat the previous best muscle car (the Ruiner) by.

So, are you going to use the Blade for muscle car races now? Or are you going to stick with your old muscle car(s)?

None of the other hipster cars were able to dethrone the top cars in their classes.

GTA Forums User99521

I didn't like this car at first but after dropping the suspension and finding a great colour scheme it's grown on me.I will still use my dominator for races though.

So anymore evidence of this because I stole a Dominator last week so I could modify it. But if the Blade beats it in a race...fukc the Dominator.

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

that's great news. Seeing as how the blade was built for drag racing. Turning is another story lol. Hopefully people will race the muscle class again now... Instead of always being sports or supers

I love mine for city driving, fast enough for the streets but not crazy fast and smacking lightpoles. Also the first car I have painted matte white with matte red stripe for that retro drag look. I really wish they would come out with some drag stickers for it, that would be the icing on this cake. .

I like the handling on the Blade the best too. Dat understeer.

Edited by ZeroSafe5615
  • Like 1

Turns better than the Dominator oddly.. Its not as fast on the top end but not often you get to top speed while racing.

clean rat loader (but call it something else) and a clean voodoo without the dent and we have some more epic muscle cars, they just need to up the performance if they do make non rusty versions of these cars! I think the blade is difficult to handle so in the corners the ruiner and gauntlet will be better but who knows, after all it takes some practise and becoming familiar with the cars.

that's great news. Seeing as how the blade was built for drag racing. Turning is another story lol. Hopefully people will race the muscle class again now... Instead of always being sports or supers

I enjoy racing only second to the Deathmatch.

I put off buying a muscle car until last month when i bought a Gauntlet thinking it was the fastest. Until i got in a race and Dominators made me feel stupid.

So I sold my Gauntlet and STOLE a Dominator...it has been sitting in my garage waiting for Modifications....this thread just saved me from wasting money modifying a car im going to be selling tonight. lol.

Sir Michael

It does perform quite amazingly on straightaways. When I test drove it in SP, it seemed like it had the acceleration of a sports car. Top speed feels like it matches the top-tier muscles... ti might be worth picking this thing up. (:

OG_CHuckLeR

I knew this day one, hour one, after I smoked a room full of my crewmates in their Gauntlets.... But I guess the community(who can do nothing on their own) had to wait for confirmation from the all-seeing, all-powerful Broughly. Meh, irregardless, I knew first... The Blade is badasss. Now confirmed.

AceThaCreator

Im gonna test this theory when i get on later and hit the airport strip for a little drag racing but im honestly not sure if its truly faster than the dominator i think they're pretty even in speed but the acceleration of the blade is definitely better

yeah this car is very good man i like that its a classic musclecar and not one of those modern concepts.

also its looks like a lowrider and i tuned it to look like one

I have some issues with his claims. Why would you test things like compacts or offroad on cutting corroners? I can understand a desire for consistency but this is giving bad info in a way. The smart car will blow the doors off the blista in tight twisty alleyway type tracks designed for compacts...of course it isnt going to be the best on a track made for speed. I could say more but Im not going to...just know that this is not gospel.

I enjoy racing only second to the Deathmatch.

I put off buying a muscle car until last month when i bought a Gauntlet thinking it was the fastest. Until i got in a race and Dominators made me feel stupid.

So I sold my Gauntlet and STOLE a Dominator...it has been sitting in my garage waiting for Modifications....this thread just saved me from wasting money modifying a car im going to be selling tonight. lol.

Can't say I've ever been in a race and had Dominators make me feel stupid whilst I drove my Gauntlet. We don't often race muscle cars, but when we do, my Gauntlet is usually in the top three....and I'm not some Billy-badass racer, I've won 25% of my races....

Gonna try the Blade out tonight though..

Way too much grip for a muscle car imo - still a beauty though.

Agreed, it is roughly comparable to the rest of the class based on its other stats but the lack of slip present in all the other muscles gives it too much advantage.

Agreed, it is roughly comparable to the rest of the class based on its other stats but the lack of slip present in all the other muscles gives it too much advantage.

I am guessing lack of slip is in line with the wider rear tires. No other muscle car has those wide drag tires.

I am guessing lack of slip is in line with the wider rear tires. No other muscle car has those wide drag tires.

The Buccaneer has tires just as wide. But yeah, the drag racing intent behind the Blades design results in pretty high traction.

Been waiting for his video to pop up. Thanks for sharing, Giantsgiants.

KillerQueen.gifZfyQr7F.png

The Buccaneer has tires just as wide. But yeah, the drag racing intent behind the Blades design results in pretty high traction.

Really? I never noticed that on the Buc. Ironically that is the car I sold to make room for my Blade too. Maybe they just stand out more on the Blade since its smaller.

FR_Player-One

Hmmmm... might be the handling?
Because it's not faster than another, it's roughly equal to it.

Edited by FR_Player-One

Really? I never noticed that on the Buc. Ironically that is the car I sold to make room for my Blade too. Maybe they just stand out more on the Blade since its smaller.

Yeah I race the Buccaneer regularly. It's my favorite thing about the car. I actually wish the front tires on the Blade were narrower. Most Gasser style drag cars I've seen IRL basically have bicycle tires on the front.

Well most drag cars in general actually.