GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

(Xbox) Car meet/show

BeastlyAF

Hosting a car show at approximately 8-9pm EST.

If you're interested in joining send a friend request to Beastly aF on Xbox.

If your list is full, send me a text message sayin Car meet.

I will be removing people from my friends list after the show to make room for future events.

[RULES]

1. NO HOSTILITY

If someone bumps your car don't freak out, it probably wasn't intentional, and if you do bump into a car, please apologize. Also use passive mode if you feel unsafe around certain players to avoid a never ending chain of players getting revenge on each other for killing each other.

2. HAVE A MIC

Communication during the car show will be essential so if you'd like to join please ensure you will be able to speak to the rest of the group with a headset.

3. NO ZENTORNO/ADDER/ENTITY XF

These cars are very cheesy and I'm sure everyone else will agree that they've seen every possible design for this

4. PLEASE LISTEN TO THE HOST DURING THE MEET/SHOW

In case at any point we switch locations, or if anyone needs to be removed from the lobby by using the kick player option in the pause menu.

We are looking forward to seeing cars designed by you, and others. So please be considerate of other players in the lobby.