GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Outlaw/Old School Biker Clubs Vs Urban/New School Biker Clubs

vietboi2

Yeah the cop bike is one of my fav's there should had been a stock version of it

Yeah the cop bike is one of my fav's there should had been a stock version of it

I agree,if they make a biker DLC they should return the Wintergreen from GTA VCS as the civilian version of the cop bike.This is what civilian Wintergreen looked like in GTA VCS:

Wintergreen-GTAVCS-front.jpg

and this was the cop version:

VCPDWintergreen-GTAVCS-front.jpg

I think it would be easy for Rockstar to just slightly change the current cop bike into civilian version(just removing the siren,police lights and police markings and making it customizable in LSC).

Edited by LeopardGecko

southernsontn

personally, I would love to see a "Scooter Trash Update" come out as sort of a motorcycle culture themed pack. I could see it come out as a mixture of sport bike and cruiser themed stuff. Proper leather jackets and vests, better boots,chained wallets, sleeved and sleeveless flannel shirts, leather gloves, chaps, and leather and denim vests, able to be worn over other clothes including the jackets. As part of the pack, I'd like to see the return of a few of TLAD motorcycles, particularly the Zombie, and the Slamvan. Hairstyles and beards should include long hair styles that don't look stupid, and a few more beards, particularly a "viking beard" type look.

Sport bike related items could include new helmets and racing leathers, in all of the power rangers colors that crotch rocket riders like. new skins for the sport bikes would be pretty cool as well.

scooter trash don't sound like a promising dlc as title in my opinion

I am in an MC but I never and will not go too far into the acting.

I honestly enjoy both the outlaw biker style and the urban biker style. I love the sound, look and comfort of a old school motorbike but I love the areodynamism, speed and the ability to jump anywhere of the sport bikes.

I wear a leather jacket and jeans but also a full helmet too so it looks like a mix of both those styles but nobody seems to complain about it.

For the bikes I dont want them mixed. It might become an horror like the Thrust.

Edited by Valdorien

We are getting a civilian version of a cop bike,it´s called Sovereign and it´s in Independence Day DLC

actual_1404209905.jpg

It would be better if we could choose to have a single color(like on this photo by forum user goodice123 http://oi61.tinypic.com/2zgb03l.jpg )or the flag livery,but it´s better than nothing.Since I can finally save that bike in a garage,I´m not complaining.

the_warbsta

Can someone refer me to an urban biker club I can join? Preferably Playstation Network orientated?

Type9v2.jpg

61%2BNDv-U1KL.jpg100_2456.JPG

Samurai Style/Zero Style Motorcycle :3 Made by a Japanese man in America and they look amazing

ripped condom

crotch rockets are like tampons, every pussy has one..

• Like 2

I started my virtual MC because I actually ride a Harley and know about the life, I live these guys' MC fantasies.

crotch rockets are like tampons, every pussy has one..

Lol do you even own a bike in real life? not only that can you even do stunts like this? no i guess you don't because you a pussy your self.

I started my virtual MC because I actually ride a Harley and know about the life, I live these guys' MC fantasies.

good 4 u

Revenge of the Donut

I've always prefered the older style MCs, bandanas, epic beards and the like, but mostly because I think their bikes have a much better aesthetic to them, though this is coming from someone who goes for style over performance, when it comes to vehicle's I've never been much of an enthusiast but I have a special place for classic bikes (and muscle cars but that's another story.) They're more than just rides they're works of art, uber racing bikes just don't have the same effect on me.

Edited by Revenge of the Donut

I've always prefered the older style MCs, bandanas, epic beards and the like, but mostly because I think their bikes have a much better aesthetic to them, though this is coming from someone who goes for style over performance, when it comes to vehicle's I've never been much of an enthusiast but I have a special place for classic bikes (and muscle cars but that's another story.) They're more than just rides they're works of art, uber racing bikes just don't have the same effect on me.

I agree with you 100%.I like the classic and smooth appearance of cruiser,chopper and touring bikes more than the sporty and aggressive appearance of sport bikes.I know it´s my own opinion and many other people have different opinions,but I just think that classic bikes look better and that is more important to me than their speed.

Everyone has their own opinion and nobody can change anyone´s opinion.Some people like choppers/cruisers/touring bikes,some like sport bikes,some like off road bikes,some like mopeds/scooters...

I would personally like if they would return all the bikes from previous 3D and HD games(choppers like Zombie,Lycan,Diabolus,Hellfury,Angel and other from TLAD,cruisers like Freeway,Wolfsbane and Revenant,touring bikes like Wayfarer from SA and Wintergreen,sport bikes like FCR900,BF400,Streetfighter,NRG900 and Hakuchou,Manchez dirtbike,Ventoso moped,Faggio scooter from GTA4 and also a trike and a vintage bike with a sidecar)in some biker DLC.I think every GTA biker would be happy with that,there would be something for everyone.

well to be honest there reason why there even are alot of Old Skool MC crews out on GTA Online is because of Sons of Anarchy

well to be honest there reason why there even are alot of Old Skool MC crews out on GTA Online is because of Sons of Anarchy

...OR because of the GTA4 DLC.

...OR because of the GTA4 DLC.

not really TLAD is another reason but if you haven't notice of alot crews with the renamed sons of anarchy logos

There are a lot of crews based on popular fictional MCs like Sons of Anarchy and The Lost MC,as well as those based on real MCs like Hells Angels,Outlaws,Bandidos,Pagans,Mongols and other,and it´s true that those are the most popular and have the most members,but there is also a lot of original MC crews that are not based on any real or fictional MCs,there is a bunch of them on the crew recruitment section of this forum.

Edited by LeopardGecko

And its funny how you guys don't know that Hell angels mongols and those real life MC's are trademarked and can sue if you didn't this is also one of the reasons why rockstar been trying to patch the custom svg thing that and naked girls :3

And its funny how you guys don't know that Hell angels mongols and those real life MC's are trademarked and can sue if you didn't this is also one of the reasons why rockstar been trying to patch the custom svg thing that and naked girls :3

no.

if it was a trademark thing, Rockstar would be removing the logos. I can make a Mc Donald's or Coke emblem using the emblem creator & there would be no action taken against me. MAYBE since the SVG's are foreign code be dropped into the game, they can cause issues.

I have no idea. BUT my logic tells me if it was a copyright deal, they wouldn't give us the emblem creator to begin with because of the possible creation of known logos.

the detail of a SVG is better than what you cAn do with the editor, but the law wouldn't care what method was used to display the copyrighted image, just the fact that it was being used.

I also don´t get how so many people steal a real life MC´s name and logo,make a fake website,a fake youtube channel all without permission from the real MC and think that real MC wouldn´t mind someone pretending to be a member.

I made myself a biker crew whose name and patch I made myself,not just because I didn´t want to risk problems with any real MC,but in my opinion those crews based on real or fictional MCs are just using those names and logos to get hundreds of members.I would rather have a few members that I know and trust than see my crew turn into IGN or MP3 on bikes.

Edited by LeopardGecko

Seems like it could be fun. Message me if you need someone for your MC crew, sportbike or traditional.

Edit: for PS3.

Edited by Beez

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for an Urban MC to join. If anyone has any social club links please send em my way.

Been riding for over 20 years... Ive riden Ducatis, Triumphs, Harleys, BMWs and a fair share of Japenese sports bikes in that time.

Give me a choice between a Ducati and a Harley, I'll go the Duc in a heartbeat.