GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Outlaw/Old School Biker Clubs Vs Urban/New School Biker Clubs

vietboi2

Are you implying we don't have fun?

i am implying some biker clubs are run by Ego manic that try to be King Tut of a In Game Motorcycle gang making up dumb rules and then believe in thier own bs and act like its a real life gang to them

I have an old school biker crew that rides Hexers,Daemons,Baggers and Thrusts,but my crew has non strict and basic rules.The only rules that shouldn´t be broken are the rules of not killing other members,no destroying their vehicles and no disrespecting other members(insulting over mic,tank trolling,doing annoying stuff...),those are there to keep some order.Other rules(riding in formation,vehicle regulations,dress code)are there just to make the crew look like a real life MC,but if someone gets out of the riding formation or forgets to put on his/her patch,nobody would make a fuss about it.Not every old school biker crew have strict rules,I´m actually sure many of them don´t,they are about having fun just like other crews.I personally never understood crews(biker or any other)with a bunch of strict rules,in my opinion that takes away the fun and pleasure of playing the game.

Edited by LeopardGecko

Well there are other old school biker clubs where the leader think he god and treat his members like slaves and there are a few like that.

DeSean_%28TLAD%29.png

Desean's Helment with goggles and vest

I just wore the black bullet proof vest and a black bucket hat to try and copy that look

It really sucks that Franklin is actually part of Uptown Riders, but the gang isn't present in the game at all. That's very stupid from Rockstar to leave to whole thing as a mystery.

Anyways, I really want more advanced bike customization. And more bikes, especially the Hakuchou. Also, I think 650cc supermoto beasts are needed.

Edited by /Tuomaz

Well there are other old school biker clubs where the leader think he god and treat his members like slaves and there are a few like that.

There is stuff like that in all kinds of crews(old school biker crews,sport bike biker crews,street gang crews,mafia crews...).Also,all kinds of crews(including old school biker crews)have some crews that are all about having fun.It just depends on the individual crew,some have strict rules and some don´t.

It really sucks that Franklin is actually part of Uptown Riders, but the gang isn't present in the game at all. That's very stupid from Rockstar to leave to whole thing as a mystery.

Anyways, I really want more advanced bike customization. And more bikes, especially the Hakuchou. Also, I think 650cc supermoto beasts are needed.

I don´t think Franklin is a member of Uptown Riders.He is already a member of Families,during the storyline he never came in contact with UR to prospect for them and he doesn´t have a sport bike(which the UR ride),instead he rides a Bagger.He is more likely to be a supporter who just got the UR merchandise.

Edited by LeopardGecko

There is stuff like that in all kinds of crews(old school biker crews,sport bike biker crews,street gang crews,mafia crews...).Also,all kinds of crews(including old school biker crews)have some crews that are all about having fun.It just depends on the individual crew,some have strict rules and some don´t.

I don´t think Franklin is a member of Uptown Riders.He is already a member of Families,during the storyline he never came in contact with UR to prospect for them and he doesn´t have a sport bike(which the UR ride),instead he rides a Bagger.He is more likely to be a supporter who just got the UR merchandise. Yeah, maybe. Motorcycling appears to be his hobby though, as it's possible to wear motorbike gear on him.

KornbreadMaf1a

Any crew in this game that has a bunch of rules is taking the game way too serious. Anything other than no killing crew mates/destroying their PV's is too much.

• Like 1

Any crew in this game that has a bunch of rules is taking the game way too serious. Anything other than no killing crew mates/destroying their PV's is too much.

True

161isaiah161

I seen a group of bikers cruising around once and took 3 out of 4 of them with one rocket with buzzard. Take that bikers

That's like melting a snow man with a flamethrower

I prefer the old school clubs. American bikes and causing absolute chaos are a beautiful combination, I do love cutting loose on street bikes though.

• Like 2

What about bosozoku biker gangs?

Maybe they would been one but... No Bosozuku Bikes but there are Boso cars but they are not full boso'd out tho

and thier ww2 kamikaze fighter pliot suits and riding around with your crew's flag

vn2011022800301_g00.jpg

later-bosozoku-710x400.jpg

625363123.jpg

bosozoku-style-toyota-corona-at141-coupe

2005massuru097.jpg

Edited by vietboi2

Sugar Free Nos

I wouldn't be caught dead on one of those ugly little hair dryers.

cixJdfg.png

Lol it's anime style hair lol if u talkin about bosouku people hair

Edited by vietboi2

Y'know, after seeing all those different bikes that got left out, I'm really curious as to why they would leave so many awesome looking rides out of the game.

Three letters: DLC.

From The Business to "I'm Not a Hipster'" they've been gradually upping the ante on the numbers of DLC vehicles. To me, it's not crazy to believe there is a biker/motorcycling pack in the pipeline that could dump quite many bikes on us all at once.

• Like 3

Well they kept the cool ones out whiched pissed me off but i think some won't be in a dlc because if you look closely they try to make it as parts for the choopers or bikes we got currently in gta v like daemon n bagger has diffrent gas tanks and etc you could make the bike look like a replica of the one in gta 4 but not all the way because the headlights

Y'know, after seeing all those different bikes that got left out, I'm really curious as to why they would leave so many awesome looking rides out of the game.

Three letters: DLC.

From The Business to "I'm Not a Hipster'" they've been gradually upping the ante on the numbers of DLC vehicles. To me, it's not crazy to believe there is a biker/motorcycling pack in the pipeline that could dump quite many bikes on us all at once.

I hope they return every bike from older GTA games in GTA Online:

-Western Angel from GTA TLAD(chopper)

-Western Diabolus from TLAD(chopper)

-Western Hellfury from GTA 4(chopper)

-Western Wayfarer from TLAD(chopper)

-LCC Innovation from TLAD(chopper)

-LCC Lycan from TLAD(chopper)

-LCC Nightblade from TLAD(chopper)

-Steel Horse Zombie from GTA 4(chopper/bobber)

-Western Freeway from GTA 4(cruiser,Harley Davidson Fatboy)

-Western Wolfsbane from TLAD(cruiser,Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom)

-Western Revenant from TLAD(power cruiser,Harley Davidson V-rod)

-Western Wintergreen from GTA VCS(touring,Harley Davidson Electra Glide/Road King,civilian version of cop bike)

-Dinka Wayfarer from GTA SA(touring,Honda Goldwing)

-sh*tzu Hakuchou from TLAD(sport bike,Suzuki Hayabusa)

-sh*tzu NRG900 from GTA 4(sport bike,Suzuki GSX-R)

-BF400 from SA(sport bike)

-FCR900 from SA(sport bike)

-Streetfighter from VCS(sport bike)

-Nagasaki Carbon RS from GTA 5 Collector Edition(sport bike)

-Manchez from GTA LCS(dirtbike,some KTM bike)

-Ventoso from VCS(moped,Honda Super Cub)

-Principe Faggio from GTA 4(scooter,Piaggio Zip/Peugeot V-clic,modern version of Faggio)

I would also like to see these:

-Trike

-Vintage 1930s-40s motorcycle with a sidecar

-Bobber bike

-Bosozoku bike

That is a lot of bikes,but I think it would be possible,and as there would be at least one bike of every kind,I think that would make everyone happy.

Edited by LeopardGecko

Durtywhyteboi88

Bottom line we need more bikes I agree,lots of harley inspired bikes an possibly some cafe inspired bikes? I would love love love to see an old school bobber(no rear fender,straight bars,heat wrapped pipes etc) please rockstar lol

Bottom line we need more bikes I agree,lots of harley inspired bikes an possibly some cafe inspired bikes? I would love love love to see an old school bobber(no rear fender,straight bars,heat wrapped pipes etc) please rockstar lol

I agree.There is simply not enough choppers and Harleys(there are only 3 of those,and there are 8 sport bikes).

I was always wondering is Zombie from GTA 4 a 1950s bobber or an old school 1960s-70s chopper

Zombie http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/images/thumb/Zombie-GTAIV-front.jpg/1200px-Zombie-GTAIV-front.jpg

bobbers http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/81/Orange-bobber.jpg/1200px-Orange-bobber.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Hot_Shot_Bobber.jpg http://malibumotorcycleworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/01-Bobber-008.jpg http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e295/fridoon/bobber4.jpg http://www.botoxbeerbling.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/custom-bobber.jpg

old school choppers http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Harley-Davidson_Museum_Easy_Rider_Captain_America_Bike.JPG/1200px-Harley-Davidson_Museum_Easy_Rider_Captain_America_Bike.JPG http://www.classic-british-motorcycles.com/images/Tri-chopper1-RF.jpg http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/old-skool-chopper-profile-2.jpg http://www.motorcyclemuseum.org/asp/membersonly/museum/images/b85/68Chopper_600.jpg http://www.ironhead-bobbers.com/chopper_conversion/images-hd0021/1974_Harley_Ironhead_Chopper_468x343.jpg

It looks more like a bobber to me,but I´m not really sure.

Edited by LeopardGecko

Durtywhyteboi88

Hard to say whether or not it's a bobber,can't tell if it's hard tail or has suspension out back

Bobbers pretty much a motorcycle that's saved of excess weight,I.e-front or rear fenders etc

The Hakuchou and Double T Custom are my favourite bikes in the series and R* leaves them out. :sui:The Double T Custom livery and extended wheel thing should at least be options at LSC. Also, I'd take the Hakuchou over the Thrust any day and it should definitely come back as well as have the Hakuchou Custom options available at LSC.

But those sh*tty choppers can stay in TLaD for all I care.

In terms of clubs who do the "old school" you got two types.

You have the posers, but these are the guys who'll replicate an MC, e.g Sons Of Anarchy, Hell's angels, Banditos, Outlaws, Angels of Death etc, these guys will literally pull of the whole "badass" try hard vibe like, "Oh, hells angels MC will f*ck you up", these gangs are generally sh*t, their members run amuck and do what they want at their own will, usually they'll be the kind of people who'll see the patch and then go "I wanna join, gimme!" before abruptly buying a bike and doing what they want to inflate their "totally hardkoar" egos.

Then you got the more serious type, they may be slight posers in terms of their own club name but they seem to play it smart, generally they'll stick to their turf and mind their own business, these guys generally don't f*ck around, these members will have usually established an original club name and patch.

Personally, when you read this, I may come across as a hypocrite, I am maybe moderately, a slight poser (Seeing as I'm VP for the Lost LS chapter), but then again, it's the actions that generally justify who the person is, while there could be (and possibly are) real mature MC's or Semi-posers (e.g guys who use the SOA patch but don't act like assholes) most of the guys I've met seemed to be the poser type.

Also on topic, I generally haven't seen any street bike MC's around, if I see a street bike, it usually belongs to a regular dude or stunts person dressed like a mix between Evil Knievel and a Clown.

Also, +1 for your suggestion of allowing the Wolfsbane, Revenant, Angel, zombie, and Innovation.

Edited by LancerG2

i hope they add the urban biker clothes aswell

Like Malc's Jacket

6053-gta-iv-the-lost-and-damned-malc.jpg

You also know technically the lost fit in with the "Urban theme". You compare a lost member of an Angel of Death from GTA IV (See the flannel shirt, typically associated with the typical biker look compared to the Lost?)

gta_4_the_lost_and_damned_8.jpg

http://gtaforums.com/topic/686614-iv-vs-tlad-biker-models/ by B Dawg.

Drunken cowboy and the other thread participants go into detail on this.

Edited by LancerG2

urban bikers as in Street bikes dude i live in the bay area i know this because oakland is full of biker clubs to East Bay Dragons Hells angels and such they are old school bikers because they usual ride on old school styled choppers or harley because its strictly limited to those bikes thats an Old School Type Biker Club so i don't get your point as in how Lost MC is a Urban Biker club becuz they in a Urban City? but it don't make them urban bikers at all trust me i bet you they don't like being called a urban biker club theres even a magzine of what urban bikers are

urbanbiker-iss12.jpg

KaneUBcoverBIG.jpg

UrbanBikerBurnFilms02.jpg

l_51ae974a338aa10e3b840cce1ffc6a4b.jpg

Edited by vietboi2

Speaking as someone who was once a member of an outlaw MC crew...it's HIGHLY overrated. Not mentioning the name of the crew, but it's members took the whole "MC" thing a bit far. To the point where they actually had Bi-laws and all that other crap. It's a f*ckING VIDEO GAME. No wonder I only stayed with them about a month. Now an Urban MC crew, that I could get down with.

Speaking as someone who was once a member of an outlaw MC crew...it's HIGHLY overrated. Not mentioning the name of the crew, but it's members took the whole "MC" thing a bit far. To the point where they actually had Bi-laws and all that other crap. It's a f*ckING VIDEO GAME. No wonder I only stayed with them about a month. Now an Urban MC crew, that I could get down with.

true that i made one for my friends and me just to hang around do stunts and etc their ain't no really no rules but we like to do some stunts and other stuff to help each other out like missions and etc

urban bikers as in Street bikes dude i live in the bay area i know this because oakland is full of biker clubs to East Bay Dragons Hells angels and such they are old school bikers because they usual ride on old school styled choppers or harley because its strictly limited to those bikes thats an Old School Type Biker Club so i don't get your point as in how Lost MC is a Urban Biker club becuz they in a Urban City? but it don't make them urban bikers at all trust me i bet you they don't like being called a urban biker club theres even a magzine of what urban bikers are

urbanbiker-iss12.jpg

Grammar and spelling, you even do it?

Also with the "urban" theme it's based on the fact of what they wear. While even you know of "old school bikers" taking the chopper cliche can I needlessly remind you that there are other outlaw bikers who are possibly owning crotch rockets, like this dude?

ontarioidiots.jpg

I would really like if there would be more bikes based on stock Harley Davidson bikes in game.

We only have Bagger(Street Glide):

WMCBagger-Front-GTAV.png

I think there should also be Freeway(Softail Fatboy):

640px-Freeway-GTA4-Stevie-front.jpg

Wolfsbane(Sportster 1200 Custom):

640px-Wolfsbane-TLAD.jpg

Revenant(V-Rod):

640px-Revenant-TLAD-front.jpg

and civilian version of cop bike(Road King or Electra Glide,it was called Wintergreen in VCS):

PoliceBike-GTAV-Front.png

I would also like all the choppers from GTA 4 and TLAD,but this post would be too long if I would post all their pictures.I´m not really interested in other kind of bikes,but it would be cool to have them too,like I said in some of my older posts,I would like all the bikes from older GTA games to return in GTA 5 in a Biker DLC.

Edited by LeopardGecko