GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Outlaw/Old School Biker Clubs Vs Urban/New School Biker Clubs

vietboi2

This Topic is about the Outlaw/Old School Biker Crews and Urban Biker/New School Crew its pretty much a topic for Biker crews to talk about why they think their type of biker crew is better then the other.

Well here are my toughts i think the Outlaw Biker Lifestyle is well known to be about a crime lifestyle biker club,But seriously overated in my opinion no offense to you guys who are reppin your In game Biker crew to the hardest like its real life but really it is. I looking at people who act like its a real biker gang even tho its roleplaying its sorta look stupid in my opinion because for some people in the club its cool fun and etc but for other not so much its gets boring theres no you know hype to it your bike choice is limited not only due to the Rockstar not adding more choppers/motorcycles but because some how some stupid Old School biker clubs make it so you can only ride a single type of bike if your in thier crew (most stupid idea ever) and you got follow some rules of sometimes don't make sense its gets confusing. Really it did..

Urban Bikers Clubs prob the most underated biker type club in Rockstar but with the most fun reasons why is that Urban Biker club are ment to have fun,They do stunts,pop wheelie,ride fast, and if you like to showoff bikes new or old school you can because Urban biker clubs is basicly a anything vehicle club because i even seen rea; Urban biker clubs with a Car club as a sub division for thier club example is Ruff Ryders they indeed do got a Car Club Within thier Biker Club so Urban Biker Clubs are basicly limitless not only because you can choose diffrent bike atv and so on but because the Street/Super bikes have so many diffrent parts to add on to the bike and make each bike look unique,Also believe it or not Urban Biker Clubs are involved in crime so Outlaw Biker Club aren't the only ones to commit crimes as a Club.

-So theres my opinion on this topic

Also Bring the back the TLAD Uptown Rider's Custom Bikes and The Lost/Angel of Death Choppers

Hakuchou Custom

640px-HakuchouCustom-TLAD-front.jpg

Hakuchou

640px-Hakuchou-TLAD-front.jpg

Double T Custom

640px-DoubleTCustom-TLAD-front.jpg

NRG-900

640px-NRG900-GTA4-Stevie-front.jpg

Revenant

640px-Revenant-TLAD-front.jpg

Diabolus

640px-Diabolus-TLAD-front.jpg

Hellfury

515px-Hellfury-GTA4-front.jpg

Wolfsbane

640px-Wolfsbane-TLAD.jpg

Zombie

483px-Zombie-GTA4-front.jpg

Lycan

640px-Lycan-TLAD-front.jpg

Nightblade

640px-Nightblade-TLAD-front.jpg

Freeway

508px-Freeway-GTA4-front.jpg

Innovation

640px-Innovation-TLAD-front.jpg

Non-Flame Daemon

640px-Daemon-GTA4-front.png

Angel

640px-Angel-TLAD2.jpg

Edited by vietboi2
  • Like 10

My street bike crew is a mix of both. We just go fast and have fun but when it's time to empty the clip.. oh boy

My street bike crew is a mix of both. We just go fast and have fun but when it's time to empty the clip.. oh boy

• Like 3

I don't care for biker clubs or gangs (in real life anyway), but in games, TV shows & films I prefer the classic biker gangs. The new "biker gangs" you refer aren't real biker gangs as far as I'm concerned. They just happen to be a gang who ride bikes.

• Like 1

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

The Sullinator

As the great Johnny K once said, real bikers ride American Made bikes. Not that cheap foreign plastic crap. 'Nuff said.

• Like 5

ninjaontour

Sounds like OP has never been part of a M.C before. Don't believe everything you see on Sons of Anarchy.

Edited by ninjaontour

As the great Johnny K once said, real bikers ride American Made bikes. Not that cheap foreign plastic crap. 'Nuff said.

The late great Johnny K.

I seen a group of bikers cruising around once and took 3 out of 4 of them with one rocket with buzzard. Take that bikers

I seen a group of bikers cruising around once and took 3 out of 4 of them with one rocket with buzzard. Take that bikers

Impressive, taking out some motorbikes with an attack chopper. :panic:

• Like 2

AdmiralAmmunation

I prefer the Lost MC type of biker crew (obviously)

I have zero interest in crotch rocket hair dryers, but to each his own.

And it's so annoying how hard it is to look like an outlaw biker in this game.

• Like 6

Not everyone wants to ride slow, noisy, ugly and bad designed hogs.

IRL I've got friends in an "Urban" MC.

they don't drive cars when they get together.

(it's because they are a MC)

I would like to see all of the bikes from GTA 4 and TLAD in GTA 5,and also bikes from 3D games(Wayfarer,BF400,FCR900 and NRG500 from GTA SA and Wintergreen,Streetfighter and Ventoso from VCS and Manchez from LCS),but I always prefer choppers,cruisers and even many touring bikes over sport bikes.

most on the cruisers from GTA4 look like different versions of the Daemon & Hexer.

weird...

most on the cruisers from GTA4 look like different versions of the Daemon & Hexer.

weird...

well the all motorcycles has thier diffrences what they did in GTA V was added the parts of each bike into one bike like the Daemon for example has the Wayfer Seats and Angels Sissy Bar but i wish they added the diffrent handle bars and light setups as well

Oakland Bikers paradise

MetalThrasherXtreme

Y'know, after seeing all those different bikes that got left out, I'm really curious as to why they would leave so many awesome looking rides out of the game.

Like, especially for the Harley-styled bikes, we only have 3 the entire game(Bagger, Daemon, and Hexer) but we have more street options. Why not add in some more bikes to accompany the 3 we have?

I'm not in a biker crew or anything like that, however I'm a major fan of variety.

• Like 2

TheComedianIsDead

One Percenters! FTW!! Gotta respect the OGs!

Now, slightly off topic, my theory is that Rockstar will eventually give us all of the content we've been demanding (i.e. Biker DLC) as the expansions that we are inevitably going to have to pay for. It makes sense to me that they'd charge us for something we all want because we're pretty much guaranteeing we'll pay. I mean, no one was demanding to be a Hipster or a Beach Rat, so why charge for that? I'm sure that we're gonna see a return of TLAD bikes and gangs, but we aren't gonna see it for free.

i hope they add the urban biker clothes aswell

Like Malc's Jacket

6053-gta-iv-the-lost-and-damned-malc.jpg

DeSean_%28TLAD%29.png

Desean's Helment with goggles and vest

Uptown rider's Members hairstyle beanie shorts gears,vest and clothes

ArmWrestling-TLAD-UptownRidersClubhouse.

ArmWrestling-TLAD-UptownRidersClubhouse2

And Franklin's Uptown Rider's Outfits for online would be great

Edited by vietboi2
  • Like 2

Are you implying we don't have fun?

i am implying some biker clubs are run by Ego manic that try to be King Tut of a In Game Motorcycle gang making up dumb rules and then believe in thier own bs and act like its a real life gang to them

Edited by vietboi2

AllDay808HI

I'm guessing that 1 out of 4 killed you?

ashbashbluesfan

All of the MC's I've ever come across in-game have been assholes, my friend was in 1 and I was taking him to meet his crew, they shot me, he told them several times not to, so I went back and got shot again, so I fired an RPG got 4 bikes and 5 kills in 1 shot xD.

They all seem to be weak players that gang up on others.

Also I've lost count of the amount of people in biker crews that don't drive a bike, if you prefer cars why are you in a biker crew?

In real life im in à motorcycle club. It nothing like the mc crews in gta. They make up crapy Bs rules and the leaders always act like retards. So i go with a new skool crew

All of the MC's I've ever come across in-game have been assholes, my friend was in 1 and I was taking him to meet his crew, they shot me, he told them several times not to, so I went back and got shot again, so I fired an RPG got 4 bikes and 5 kills in 1 shot xD.

They all seem to be weak players that gang up on others.

Also I've lost count of the amount of people in biker crews that don't drive a bike, if you prefer cars why are you in a biker crew?

Same here i met a biker crew that i was talking too and thier members and high ranks was made up of bunch of douchebag pricks and i am in a car and motorcycle club not just a biker club its sorta like the Brotherhood of Street racers

63224_186848354664356_5125118_n.jpg

Big_Willie_Brotherhood_Of_Street_Racers2

GTA Forums User99521

I'm not part of a biker crew but I would prefer the urban ones.A lot of the MCs have hierarchies full of douchebags.Sure in a decent size crew youve got to have a leader and a couple of people who help run things but all these super strict rules and higher rank guys bossing the lower ranks is BS.Atleast the street racer guys have fun.

• Like 2