3 New Money Glitches?

DrewFly123

After posting a topic on here and proceeding to get bitched out for 'not playing legit' blah blah blah, By multiple idiots that were jealous of my gold adder, I found a few supposed money glitches after 1.14, Problem is, I don't know if their actually real, Please realize these are unconfirmed, And me nor GTA forums can be held responsible for any of your cars getting deleted, Your game glitching, Or you getting banned for abusing this glitch. Use at your own discretion, And please, Do indeed get back too me on if these work or not. Thanks. :lol:

The first method I'll be posting today requires cars on your bike rack, But don't be sad if you don't have any cars on your bike rack, As I imagine many of you don't. We still have 2 more possible glitches to confirm/deny. But this ones for those that do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2nA1Tks6PM

The second method I'm going to be posting is one in which requires a friend and a public session. And isn't that hard to supposedly complete, Just requires a little effort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6a562VtiU8

For the final method, All that's required is a Mule, And a motorcyle, [Optional: Motorcycle worth a decent amount]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uvzW0py4xI

Have fun with these, Hopefully we can get them confirmed and/or denied for the big glitch thread, And get glitching again! Hopefully pissing off some legits in the process! Enjoy!

Edited by DrewFly123

ThatGTA5Gamer

If anybody can confirm any of these i will make a written TUT for these...

And lock my post :l

Ai®a©ob®a

It's your own fault for not checking to see if someone else has already posted the video or tut that you post.

It's called duplicated post.

At least when i do it, It's in coordination with the original poster.

3aln5uP.jpg

It's your own fault for not checking to see if someone else has already posted the video or tut that you post.

It's called duplicated post.

At least when i do it, It's in coordination with the original poster.

Technically, His thread is different then this. I posted 3 different ones, He posted just one method, And his is on this list. No need to close his thread, Both topics have a different importance. This topic is to hopefully confirm these methods, His is a method which he knows works, Thus confirming one method of this thread also. No need for either to be closed really.