GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Panto is the greatest thing to happen to online!

MadDasher

The Benefactor Panto is the greatest thing to happen to GTA Online since it came out. I absolutely love it, it's different and you can go places that even bikes can't reach! It's simply amazing and so much fun!

Do you agree, why or why not?

Success stories are welcome to!

And this isn't an appreciation thread, this is to discuss the fact that the Panto IS the greatest thing ever!

• Like 2

I designed my panto to be a stealth vehicle . In radar off lobbies I have got over 200k in bounties with the stealthiness of this vehicle. I enjoy it.

Godovermoney

I like all of the new cars, my least favorite being the warrener. This is my second favorite next to the 6x6 Dubsta. It has character, and I love doing flips and stunts in it. It's truly an amazing car.

CarimboHanky

its a nice car but it doesnt top the Faggio which btw is the greatest thing to happen to online!

Killzone3265

I designed my panto to be a stealth vehicle . In radar off lobbies I have got over 200k in bounties with the stealthiness of this vehicle. I enjoy it.

...off radar lobbies?

i think its time to read the patch notes

I LOOOVVVEEEE the panto. A lot of my friends rag on me for liking them but I've wanted one on GTA ever since I had one on Saints Row The Third

GTA-Freak-Vi

All this Panto love is making me miss GTA O even moar, I wanna have a go at it dammit!

The Panto is great. Any car with some muscle just has to tap it and it goes flying.

It's one of the funniest cars in game hands down.

Glockinmypocket

Radar off lobbies????

I haven't bought my Panto yet, but I plan to today!

I haven't bought one yet, it looks like obscene fun, but it's so f*cking ugly...

I don't have the money or the garage space for it too.

Will probably sell Schwartzer or something.

i must give it a try.. Everyone says this car is amazing :lol:

lol I always get this song stuck in my head when i drive this little vagina around hunting people

Edited by cuti8tushu

It is pretty cool, but that above poster is correct. It turns like a train. Lol! You absolutely HAVE TO use the e-brake to make turns possible, and even then it requires a good amount of skill to actually make the turn.

ninjaontour

200k earned in "Radar off lobbies"?

pants-on-fire-cropped-proto-tmr-home___f

It is pretty cool, but that above poster is correct. It turns like a train. Lol! You absolutely HAVE TO use the e-brake to make turns possible, and even then it requires a good amount of skill to actually make the turn.

I can drive it perfectly well without any "e-brake" business, you just need to learn to adapt ;)

Radar Off lobby's don't exist right?

He means going off radar in lobby right?

RIGHT?

Radar Off lobby's don't exist right?

He means going off radar in lobby right?

RIGHT?

Eeek, off the radar lobby would be epic!

It's very fun to drive but beware of potholes. It can spin around like a comet because of its awesomely short wheelbase.

That may be so but it's sure as hell not the most realistic thing to happen to online. It boasts the best compact car stats when in reality a Smart Car that only produces 70whp could never beat a Hyundai Tiburon (Prarie) or Honda Civic (Blista) or Mini Cooper (Issi) not so sure about the Dilettante (Prius) though since itself barely produces enough hp to tow another Prius.

Edited by BigJoe_1

Aquaticwonder

That may be so but it's sure as hell not the most realistic thing to happen to online. It boasts the best compact car stats when in reality a Smart Car that only produces 70whp could never beat a Hyundai Tiburon (Prarie) or Honda Civic (Blista) or Mini Cooper (Issi) not so sure about the Dilettante (Prius) though since itself barely produces enough hp to tow another Prius.

The Blista still dominates in Compacts due to

its insane stability.

I went in game online to buy the 6x6 but I saw the little gem of a car and brought it. Never botherd with the 6x6 after that.