Zentorno you have to go go

Jizzle2014

I was thinking.....the Zentorno has had it's 15 minutes of fame, it's only good for drag races and looks and we'll.......Should I sell her? We've had good times but I'm trying to make ends meet what with the changes at work (RR and Coveted) and I think I might have to sell my good old Zentorno. Thoughts?

Sell and get a Turismo. Just as fast and a whole hell of a lot nicer looking. Not to mention it handles like it's on rails.

2Chains4Bracelets

My thoughts are that the car doesn't turn, looks like a hotwheels whip (even if it's based on several of the ugliest Lamborghini concepts I've seen in my life), and everyone's got one. It's more a question of what would you rather have then the Zent, though. How often do you whip it? Do you have other supers with retarded bulletproof backs and great accel + AWD?

In the end the decision to do anything with any cars is more about you as a player and your playing style.

well, it's my favourite car to cruise with in the city, along with the carbonizzare.

if you don't like it sell it, but it's very fast, protects your neck from bullets and drifts like a god.

just my two cents.

ps : it's my first supercar; the others didnt convince me at all... i sold the entity after ten minutes, thought the turismo was cool but can't drift for sh*t, and the adder, well... the adder is on rails.

In my opinion it looks like a toy car and i would never buy one. Sell it and buy a Carbonizzare (in case you don't already own one), it's almost as fast as most super cars, handling is alright and looks much better imo. Unfortunately it doesn't have a bulletproof back so people will be able to shoot you easier. But if you want a bulletproof back, you can get one in Jester which is a little more expensive, same top speed but accelerates a bit worse.

Oh yeah and Carbonizzare is better in "drifting" than Jester

Edited by Spanker Fish
  • Like 1

I just sold my Turismo for the smartcar, haha.If you think the Zentorno is only for drag races, think again..

It's a beast, you just have to tame it.

Edited by Foppezão

SMFtwstdHICK

Sell it.. One less on the road when I am driving mine..

Oh, wait. I hardly even drive mine. ..

• Like 1

The ONLY car I've ever had to replace my adder that i used since I bought it back in November. And no, it's not just the look of it. It's performance is an absolute winner for me but it's all going down to personal preferrence.

Sell it... One less person in a supercar race I have to worry about as its the fastest car in the game fully upgraded :)

Misanthrope Z

if you're a racer, you might wanna keep it

otherwise, go ahead and sell it

the car feels weird to me, like it's perfect for racing, but if you're just trying to cruise it feels like it has slight oversteer... handles it's best at high speeds, but it wants to do it's own thing at like, 70MPH

I was thinking.....the Zentorno has had it's 15 minutes of fame, it's only good for drag races and looks and we'll.......

Whaat?

The car does not look that great. But its one of the fastest cars in the game. Which makes it one of the best cars to use for any Super Car race..

There was never 15 minutes of fame. It is what it is..

Just wondering.. You said 'drag races'? Does that mean you can't handle it?

• Like 2

yahtzee96738

Only if you're willing to lose almost every Super race you join.

Sparky McWonderpants

Zentorno is a beast in every way....no reason to get rid of it other than needing money. Much like the Turismo and Entity.

Unless you're one of those folks who shoots out of the back windows of the Zentorno while remaining basically bulletproof, sell it.

Start grinding Bust out and use the car for the mission, problem solved.

Potato Bean

You spend $1 million on a supercar buying and upgrading it, I buy a bike for 9k and put in another $100k and still outrun you...

Your in the exact same position I am. Lola's Zentorno sits in the 2nd garage collecting dust, the half a mil it'll sell for would do well to buy and partly mod an Examplar...

You spend $1 million on a supercar buying and upgrading it, I buy a bike for 9k and put in another $100k and still outrun you...

Untill one of those crazy npc sentinels comes from the side, resulting in you flying across Los Santos.Hehe

ashbashbluesfan

It depends, fact is the zentorno is the best car in the game and best supercar for racing, as well as that it has a bulletproof rear for protection and reverse shooting, the combination of all of that makes it the best freeroam vehicle too.

However it doesn't matter what car you use in freeroam but you will be more vulnerable in slower cars that don't protect you from bullets.

I kept my Zentorno but rarely use it I prefer sports classics.