GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Why is everyone hosting money+rp10000 lobbies?

TheLastSkill3r

TheLastSkill3r

So ever since the 1.14 patch ive been seeing a lot of "100000rp runk up+$$$1000000"deathmatches

they know how to get out of the map

• Like 1

they know how to get out of the map

What?

play it and find out

• Like 1

TheLastSkill3r

To lure in morons to raise their K/D

Nice trophy level, my trophy level is 12 right now :/

Because rotten kids want to level up and get money faster so by using that title, they will attract little kids to join.

*Post deleted.

Edited by The7thOne
  • Like 2

j4hhYw6.png

They're fake lobbies. One of my friends joined one and got repeatedly killed by none other than the host, in a tank from a location only he knows.

Basically, they're a deathmatch that only the host will know how to win.

This

rsz_tupacpct202pacpct20therepct20arepct2

Well i played one it had a bus in the center of a bunch of trailers around....i owned them dudes hahahhaha it was crew hosting it but if im not a deathmatch beast yet, im getting close. Also thank Rockstar for the new 2 second Invincibilty re-spawn time patch because thats probably why those lame clowns arent as successful at it like before, they seemed to be stunned that they lost. Hahaha it was great, but yeah, i wouldnt recommend it if you arent a real skilled killer and you are serious about winning the match.

Edited by Day Reaper

It's just user created Dm where its melee only and only the host and his buddies know how to get out of the map and find the minigun and starts killing you. Just report the mission and the person involved.

161isaiah161

There scams

I had a friend join one with god mode on (yes hacks) and the dude kept trying to kill him and stuff

AllDay808HI

They're user created DMs created by a host who's always butthurt about losing other DMs or public lobby shoot outs.

• Like 1

lol.. people always send me these invites when im in a public session. (you really think ill fall for that?)

i know you're mad.. i know what type of sh*t that invite is to.. (i used the content creator.. i see how easy it could be to troll people with spawn point/tank placement)

guess whos not gonna join?

gorskiegangsta

"If something sounds/looks too good to be true, chances are it probably is."

'Money+rp10000' lobbies fit that bill perfectly.

Either ignore them at all costs or join the match, report the person hosting and leave instantly.

So ever since the 1.14 patch ive been seeing a lot of "100000rp runk up+$$$1000000"deathmatches

I see a lot of them also, i always look at the map so see where and how items are placed, 99.9999% of the time i see weapons (guns) on one side of the map all bunched together and Bats knifes and clubs on the other side all bunched together, with forced and picked up weapons only being selected, and the focred weapon being either unarmed or a bat, if you dont know which team spawns where and end up on the team with bats and knifes its over for you

they are jobs created by kids looking for a easy way to get points and money

I exit these maps as soon as i can

They're fake lobbies. One of my friends joined one and got repeatedly killed by none other than the host, in a tank from a location only he knows.

Basically, they're a deathmatch that only the host will know how to win.

That would suck