GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Problems joining jobs after Hipster update

Kazandra

I've noticed that many times I try to join a job or deathmatch after the update that I hang in the cloud for far longer than usual, and most of the time I end up having to dashboard out.

I've also noticed many other players that are having the same issue.... I see them in lobbies as "joining" and they never actually join the job/deatmatch. This forces many people to leave because they get sick of waiting for the person to finally connect or reset their console.

I tried deleting the update and re-installing it. No such luck.

Even if others are not experiencing the same issue, it still affects the game for everyone. Like I said...the players that get stuck in "joining" status make everyone else to leave the lobby, as their is no way to actually force a job to start when players are still trying to join.

This is pissing me off!

Same is happening to me. Never happened before the update.

I already made a thread entitled quick job changed

Respectfully....That doesn't help people online to find it easily. Most people who play GTA Online are so daft they don't even know what you mean by "quick job".

Bump.

I was just told by a very nice person that you need to clear your cache. So everyone experiencing this problem should clear their memory cache and see if that helps.

kjahcleveland

Yep. Same thing with me.

PSN - dashGTA

Twitter @dashGTA

Social Club - 86esperanto

Still having the same issue after clearing my cache and noticing many others are too.

Does anyone know why we are experiencing this lame bug?

It's making the game unplayable!! If they would just stop with all these worthless downloads and FIX THE f*ckING GAME FOR ONCE I'd be happy

CarimboHanky

there seem to be a latency/ping issue now...

gtao have been super laggy since the patch, loading screen taking longer than usual, haging in the clouds for a long time, crew mates having issues when trying to join the same lobby, etc etc etc... all this but no console freeze.

yesterday i was able to play the "event" playlist without a hitch tho

It wouldn't work for the problem I am describing in my opening post for the thread.

I had no issue before the update....and even if I did what you suggested, even though it was very kindof you to try and help, we would still be waiting in lobbies for other players stuck in "joining" status.

It wouldn't work for the problem I am describing in my opening post for the thread.

I had no issue before the update....and even if I did what you suggested, even though it was very kindof you to try and help, we would still be waiting in lobbies for other players stuck in "joining" status.

Same for me... and finally, I tested it. and it worked.

No..... you don't understand. Everyone who had the problem online would have to adjust their nat. If I am the only personthat did this in a lobby,and three other people tried joining and were having the same issue, everyone in the lobby would have to wait five to ten minutesfor them to join or would have to wait for them to dashboard or reset their console and leave.

This is something else.

No..... you don't understand. Everyone who had the problem online would have to adjust their nat. If I am the only personthat did this in a lobby,and three other people tried joining and were having the same issue, everyone in the lobby would have to wait five to ten minutesfor them to join or would have to wait for them to dashboard or reset their console and leave.

This is something else.

Let me be clear.

I had the same issues. Stuck while joining activities. Or kicked from Online, back to story mode. Quite always.

When I first saw that soluition I was like "No, can't be that, it worked well before 1.14, it can't be my connection." Then, not being able to find anything else, I decided to test it. At least, if it doesn't work, no regrets.

So I tested that way, and, it worked. No matter what. I don't know why it worked before, and then not anymore with the 1.14 update, but now it works well. I'm not stuck at all anywhere.

So, test it, and you will see by yourself.

Edited by jdwarfer

I'm not trying to be rude but you are not understanding me. Someone else will have this same issue in many of the lobbies I am actually able to join.

If they are unable to join and stuck in joining.....there is no way to force launch a job. Everyone who had no problems joining will still have to wait for the people that do. I've been able to join most jobs without a problem but almost every time everyone in the lobby is waiting on someone in joining status.

It doesn't have to be me.

Hmmmm OMG. I'm stuck again... I'm sure it's because of you, admit it... XD

Damn it... what the hell is going on ? It worked very well this morning...

Edited by jdwarfer