GTA ONLINE: Cleaning The Cat House - Martin Madrazo

ronskiman23

ronskiman23

I'm level 47 and I wanna make some RP by doing Cleaning The Cat House, the problem is every time I call Martin he gives me something else to do. I tried to find it on the Jobs List in the menu but it doesn't show up (maybe because I've never actually played this mission). Any help ?

MelloGreenJello

If you're on PSN, add me and message me on GTA forums when you'd like to do the mission. Once it's done it may appear on your job list.

ronskiman23

Thanks for the help but I'm on Xbox 360 unfortunately, if someone else might help me with this mission I'd be grateful. Thanks again :)

On a semi related note, does anyone else notice the difference between Online Madrazo and SP Madrazo? In Online he saves that poor woman from The Lost and he shows remorse at killing the out of work soldiers in the cement mixer mission, but in SP he's a heartless bastard. If it's true that Online is set before the events of SP then it makes me worry what we do to him to bring about this transformation...

ronskiman23

Anyone that can host the mission for me once on Xbox 360 so I can unlock it please ? Thanks :)

Red Lynx 23

On a semi related note, does anyone else notice the difference between Online Madrazo and SP Madrazo? In Online he saves that poor woman from The Lost and he shows remorse at killing the out of work soldiers in the cement mixer mission, but in SP he's a heartless bastard. If it's true that Online is set before the events of SP then it makes me worry what we do to him to bring about this transformation...

I'd say that was mostly Natalia, and maybe also Michael destroying the house Martin bought for Natalia. But if you're theory is correct...I'll prepare myself to imagine a character or two laughing maniacally after he gets burned by him/her/them.

Edited by Red Lynx 23

• 1 year later...

i like to do this mission solo

reminds me of Strike Back the way i do it :haha:

merryweather backup heli can take out the concealed high rise guys (or i like to with GPMG/AK as i go)

advance up with assault shotgun or MP5/SCAR-Famas silenced rifle(looks like)

watch hidey holes in the dark bits keep your torch on

clear and rescue Anna

take out the van and bikes with grenades (before the rescue works too)

then get her in the kuruma or the Karin rebel pickup outside watch your 6 on the road (stickys are your friend)

deliver the package to Martin

anyone up for it?

Edited by merph84

Get helicopter. Land on roof. Pick up girl. Fly away. Get $5000

This.

I like to use my Swift Deluxe to give Anna a classy ride home.

Anna doesn't deserve this much effort.I took her to Madrazo's house,she just went away slowly like she doesn't care.Next time I won't be saving her

Anyone that can host the mission for me once on Xbox 360 so I can unlock it please ? Thanks :)

But I'm going to host one for you

Edited by Freak_Show

FrugalDangerMan

This is a great troll mission. Have someone else fly the chopper but you go get anna. Doing this binds her to you.

Just before madrazzos, jump out and pull your chute. She jumps too but doesnt have a chute.

Anna pancake.