Recruitment for My MC

IXIOBEYIXI

My MC is currently recruiting, we want extremely active and loyal members. Message me if you are interested.

Opie Grim Reapers MC

No name? No Social Club? No information about you and yours guys or what your about? This post needs some serious work dude....

No name? No Social Club? No information about you and yours guys or what your about? This post needs some serious work dude....

thank you for saying exactly what i said.. you once again prove yourself useful.

Opie Grim Reapers MC

I actually didn't see that you typed a post with it I just saw the What the Hell Man picture and posted below it.

As other have already said,you have to say your crew´s name,give some info about it,list rules that members must follow and put a link to Rockstar Games Social Club.Check out how others have done it and do something similar.Also,good luck with your MC.

Edited by LeopardGecko
  • Like 1

Opie Grim Reapers MC

You need everything Gecko said, and then a reason why people should want to join. Tell them whether you guys are about Brotherhood and Motorcycles or just riding around SA blowing sh*t the f*ck up. Also include what Motorcycles you do or do not allow members to ride.