3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

LongJohnTeabag

Lampdati Pigalle Appreciation Thread

Shaundi.

I don't own it but I tested it in SP. It drives well. Shame about the plates. Still looks like it was designed by Communists lol.

LongJohnTeabag

A select couple of people in this thread with very poor automotive tastes.

Go and push your Adders and Zentornos off the Del Perro pier, I'd take 10 of these over your overpriced YOLOSWAG piece of garbage.

Is a Bugatti ''yoloswag" now?

It is. But more like "YoloSwag420".

DigitalDivine

Go and push your Adders and Zentornos off the Del Perro pier, I'd take 10 of these over your overpriced YOLOSWAG piece of garbage.

Is a Bugatti ''yoloswag" now?

It is. But more like "YoloSwag420".

I'm gonna add a little more to that.

"420YoloSwagQT"

Jobbo

You can customize through iFruit's LSC app.

Thank you!

0_0.jpg

ls_stories

QWTkmhP.jpg

Think I just vomited inside my mouth.

arenavsore

Here is mine. Love it.

0_0.jpg

luisniko

Is this seriously faster than Monroe though??

If so, I'll just replace it with this.

Jimrod

They're very close, for me the Pigalle handles "easier" than the Monroe. I think around Cutting Coroners I had them within half a second or so of each other (fully modded) in the 1:02 range per lap and that was enough for me to sell the Monroe. There's something very smooth about the way the Pigalle drives, it does sound a little bland though.

iProGam3r

I tested it in sp and i'm working towards this and the dubsta, gives me motivation and i was surprised to see it's fwd.

There are lowrider rims that are exactly the same or near identical to the stock ones.

PoisoNinja140_48

So getting this car when I get home.... Also the name PIGALLE is a pretty dope streetwear/high end brand..

_Tacts

Front is ugly but I like the style of the rear. Doesn't impress me enough to earn a spot in either of my garages; space is tight!

mab-gast

I absolutely love this car. When I saw it, I first thought of the Jensen Intersepter from which I've based mine upon.

Somebody should recreate this:

999bats

tested them both on cutting coroners fully modded and they were IDENTICAL in time

...well not quite there was 2 split second difference between them but they were basically performing the same

Accendo

People still think Rockstar bases their vehicle models after only one car?

HometownLC

The vast majority of cars in GTA are usually influenced by several real life models.

I think the point that people are making though is that most of the cars in GTA are based on a specific real life model (The real life car of what the GTA car is meant to parody). The GTA models also generally have influences (small details) from other real life cars or simply bespoke features they made up but weren't the main focus.

For example, the Vincent from GTA IV was very clearly based on the Mitsubishi Gallant, based on it's front fascia, side details, and overall body shape. However, the rear of the car looked pretty similar to the rear of a BMW 8 series but considering the fact that the majority of body detailing was inline with the Gallant and how it was badged as a Maibatsu (GTA's Mitsubishi parody) it would be safe to assume that the Gallant was what Rockstar was going for.

In terms of the Pigalle, not only is the front fascia and overall body shape a near exact replica of the Citroen SM, even it's online description describes it's French and Italian origins, referencing how the SM was a collaboration between Citroen and Maserati. This makes even more sense when you consider how the Pigalle is badged as a Lampadati, (GTA's Maserati parody) making it pretty obvious on what the car is meant to represent.

Edited by HometownLC

adamsowilliams

i was kind of with you until you said 'overpriced', if the adder and zentorno are overpriced then what does that make the pigalle at 400,000?

So getting this car when I get home.... Also the name PIGALLE is a pretty dope streetwear/high end brand..

the Pigalle name comes from the quatier pigalle area in paris, famous for sex shops and prostitutes.

Accendo

The vast majority of cars in GTA are usually influenced by several real life models.

I think the point that people are making though is that most of the cars in GTA are based on a specific real life model (The real life car of what the GTA car is meant to parody). The GTA models also generally have influences (small details) from other real life cars or simply bespoke features they made up but weren't the main focus.

For example, the Vincent from GTA IV was very clearly based on the Mitsubishi Gallant, based on it's front fascia, side details, and overall body shape. However, the rear of the car looked pretty similar to the rear of a BMW 8 series but considering the fact that the majority of body detailing was inline with the Gallant and how it was badged as a Maibatsu (GTA's Mitsubishi parody) it would be safe to assume that the Gallant was what Rockstar was going for.

In terms of the Pigalle, not only is the front fascia and overall body shape a near exact replica of the Citroen SM, even it's online description describes it's French and Italian origins, referencing how the SM was a collaboration between Citroen and Maserati. This makes even more sense when you consider how the Pigalle is badged as a Lampadati, (GTA's Maserati parody) making it pretty obvious on what the car is meant to represent.

I realize that. My point is that arguing over it when they quite clearly pick two or three vehicles with similar body styles and mash them together is a little retarded.

x

zBfN02P.jpg

6nehCMW.jpg

XJND90l.jpg

BLeonard

You can customize through iFruit's LSC app.

Are you limited to what is on your custom plate, or can you create an all new plate for this car...?

Wondering if this means more Eurostyle plates will be coming on future cars... Unless I'm forgetting a car, this is the first one with a new plate style.

-Bill

Wraith of Vern

Not sure if it's based on a Maserati, Lambo, Lancia or w/e, but it's different and it cost 400k so I like it. Can't wait to see what I can do with the plate in the editor.

Mine.

0_0.jpg

How do you take pictures from such a low angle?

KiTTYReCkless

Not sure if it's based on a Maserati, Lambo, Lancia or w/e, but it's different and it cost 400k so I like it. Can't wait to see what I can do with the plate in the editor.

Mine.

-

Like this. =P

0_0.jpg

I've explained on other threads how, but God I guess I'll have to make a video tutorial on it because I really don't feel like explaining it all the time. I will say it's basically a third person selfie, but you hide behind the car.

rammi

Love this car. :D

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Don't know with or without the carbon hood. :/

Accendo

Mine.

-

Like this. =P

0_0.jpg

I've explained on other threads how, but God I guess I'll have to make a video tutorial on it because I really don't feel like explaining it all the time. I will say it's basically a third person selfie, but you hide behind the car.

Lol that didn't explain a thing. You should make a vid on any snapmatic tricks that you know. I've been trying to figure out how to get that angle for ages.

BLeonard

Heh, I don't even know how to use actions like flipping off the camera while taking a selfie... That's what I need a tutorial for first...

-Bill

Edited by BLeonard

161isaiah161

I need to get one of these but I don't have the money but I love the rusty/rat styled hood

bloatedsack

Don't know with or without the carbon hood. :/

without.

A Maned Wolf

I realize that. My point is that arguing over it when they quite clearly pick two or three vehicles with similar body styles and mash them together is a little retarded.

Its to cover R* asses from copyright claims.

Official vehicle licenses are not cheap.

Scott Kudo ♥

Here's my Switzerland-themed Pigalle.

0_0.jpg

Love the FairyTail Emblem ^w^

-Anyone wanna go skiing?

Static

I call it Limoncello.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I don't understand the hate for the headlights, I personally like them a lot, they stand out.

161isaiah161

Its to cover R* asses from copyright claims.

Official vehicle licenses are not cheap.

Plus they don't what their cars blowing up