Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,731 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

ProdigyX34

[LwFS] Life with Full Speed [MP/Storyline]

LwFS Favorite Racing Style  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is your favorite theme racing style?

• Normal Race
    • Kart Race
    • Open Street Race
    • Derby Race
    • Time Attack Race
    • Bike Race
    • Monster Truck Race
    • Quad-Bike Race
    • Class Race
    • Drag Race
  2. 2. Shall I continue the progress of this mission pack?

Juice the Joos

Ever though about races with the hovercraft? It can ''fly'', go on land and on water, it's perfect and almost nobody ever used it.

ProdigyX34

Ever though about races with the hovercraft? It can ''fly'', go on land and on water, it's perfect and almost nobody ever used it.

Even i like the idea but still i'm in doubt if i could adding about hovercraft race in my series. Y'know, my mission series is only consist with reality of road race and also it difficult for me to design that kind of race. So... no.

Maybe on the next project...

ProdigyX34

Topic Update :

- Added 2 New Poll favorite race choices (Those races will be introduced on the next chapter) :

• Monster Truck Race
  • Quad-bike Race

Juice the Joos

Definitely ''Monster Truck race'' , driving one is too cool, and there aren't many of those around.

ProdigyX34

Tired to wait till releasing of Life with Full Speed CH#1 Storyline version? Don't worry, it'll be released as soon as possible at least at this weekend (i hope). For moment, here some screenshots which taken from the race submissions in Storyline Version :

sz7mu8.jpg

21j7z3m.jpg

24bqand.jpg

10o1emv.jpg

hv5n3p.jpg

ayu2xd.jpg

35avtwk.jpg

feffgy.jpg

Life with Full Speed Chapter#1 Storyline version is still in progress, so stay tuned. ;)

Huzaifa khan

Wow! that's awesome screenshots :^:

Casualmind

Awesome, dude! waiting for the mission.

Gammoudicj

Awesome screenshots ProDX34, no wonder this storyline will be fantastic. Can't wait for the missions.

Juice the Joos

Nice screenshots! What do you use to change your point of view? If you get what i mean.

Gammoudicj

Nice screenshots! What do you use to change your point of view? If you get what i mean.

I think he is using Camhack, it gives you the possibilty to chance your view. For example, you could be in LS and with this program you can get your view to LV or SF.

KowalskiGuy

Or maybe, he could also use this.

ONP

Yeah, for sure he's using Amazing Screenshots, he's the best one.

ProdigyX34

Or maybe, he could also use this.

Yeah, i'm using this to make easier to get some screenshots with great moments captured, as i ever made some screenshots for Dyom123's mission pack.

Gammoudicj

Man, what can I say about this MP, it's freaking awesome and impatience is killing me! Seriously dude, this is the best MP I ever played (with the Flats of course). I just wanna play the Bike missions, I'd love to see how Frei will defeat Danny in them since that he is without his favorite car (Turismo). Good luck ProDX34, you're awesome pal :)

ProdigyX34

Man, what can I say about this MP, it's freaking awesome and impatience is killing me! Seriously dude, this is the best MP I ever played (with the Flats of course). I just wanna play the Bike missions, I'd love to see how Frei will defeat Danny in them since that he is without his favorite car (Turismo). Good luck ProDX34, you're awesome pal :)

Thanks man for supporting me, i'm promise i'll finish this as soon as possible, it's nearly done and just need to add some features like the endings, trailer, and also the storylines, hope it'll be done at this weekend if there's no problem occurs.

And yeah... about how Frei defeating Danny in a bike mission will be introduced on the next chapter since the concept isn't always matched with the story of this series as you ever seen in the previous mission in TDS contest before.

:)

ProdigyX34

Wanna feels the beginning taste of racing in storyline version before it released? Here's you can try it in Life with Full Speed Chapter#1 Storyline Demo Version.

Life with Full Speed Storyline Demo Version

Download link will keep available until next 3 days.

Caution, during Demo version, This storyline will not be in sequence accordance with the original story, it's only introduces with 3 submissions race and 2 updated main stories in storyline version.

Full Version will coming at this week.

Gammoudicj

Wanna feels the beginning taste of racing in storyline version before it released? Here's you can try it in Life with Full Speed Chapter#1 Storyline Demo Version.

Life with Full Speed Storyline Demo Version

Download link will keep available until next 3 days.

Caution, during Demo version, This storyline will not be in sequence accordance with the original story, it's only introduces with 3 submissions race and 2 updated main stories in storyline version.

Full Version will coming at this week.

I'll only say that this is AMAZING!!!! Can't wait for the full version!

ONP

TBH, this is....FREAKING AWESOME! Played them all but my problem is the Kart race. It's goddamn hard man!

ProdigyX34

Thanks guys for the feedbacks, about the kart race, yeah... i admit that it's very hard since it suppose to be a submission race after mission "Kart in Beach", so it's getting more difficult than the previous one, but i will make it easier before i can release the full version.

SSgt.Jack

Awesome missions man! I like them! And cool topic as well!

SSgt.Jack

Tired to wait till releasing of Life with Full Speed CH#1 Storyline version? Don't worry, it'll be released as soon as possible at least at this weekend (i hope). For moment, here some screenshots which taken from the race submissions in Storyline Version :

sz7mu8.jpg

21j7z3m.jpg

24bqand.jpg

10o1emv.jpg

hv5n3p.jpg

ayu2xd.jpg

35avtwk.jpg

feffgy.jpg

Life with Full Speed Chapter#1 Storyline version is still in progress, so stay tuned. ;)

Cool ENB out there. Could you give it? :evilgrin:

ProdigyX34

Cool ENB out there. Could you give it? :evilgrin:

We can discuss about it in PM, if you want. Anyway, thanks for your feedback. :)

ProdigyX34

I decided to continue this project and finish the storyline which i ever promised before but it always delayed due lack of time and motivation, the progress is now in "testing" which means testing the storyline, fixing bugs, mistake and grammars is in progress, so it can be take lot of time. Releasing might be in this week "if" there's no problem encountered.

Also trailer will coming along with releasing full version of Life with Full Speed chapter#1 storyline version, so stay tuned.

Gammoudicj

I decided to continue this project and finish the storyline which i ever promised before but it always delayed due lack of time and motivation, the progress is now in "testing" which means testing the storyline, fixing bugs, mistake and grammars is in progress, so it can be take lot of time. Releasing might be in this week "if" there's no problem encountered.

Also trailer will coming along with releasing full version of Life with Full Speed chapter#1 storyline version, so stay tuned.

Waiting for it, ;)

ProdigyX34

Announcing the best racing storylines Life with Full Speed Chapter#1 Storylines version is now available to download. Play and give them some feedbacks!

The biggest racing series in San Andreas is about to begin!

Download now!

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/33744

Tohka Yatogami

I'm really taken interest in this mission pack, I will probably play it an well, I might give my first review to this missionpack.

ProdigyX34

Thanks mate, i'll be waiting for your review. And i might put your name into credit list.

SatournFan

So yeah, I've played through several races in the beginning. This is, no doubt, the best racing storyline one might see in a long while due to DYOM limitations. Yet, ProDX here managed to create a challenge and even managed to do a better work than Rockstar. However, there are certain things that made me lower the overall score.

But first things first...

The plot, even though it's not the main thing in racing, is good and unique in its own way. However, I didn't like how the protagonist gets involved in racing. I mean, I don't think I could have done a better job, but I found this pretty dumb.

Can't say anything about characters - they don't seem to develop throughout the course of story. They're all dull amd gray, even the main antagonist. Maybe it's because of your bad English, who knows.

Now, to races themselves. They are fantastic. Not only they're well done, they're also pretty hard. It may take you several attempts before you manage to finally finish the race 1st. The new non-important races that you've included in storyline release are also great. And, of course, the unique types of races, like go-kart one, are worth trying.

Now, to the cons of this.

The first and the biggest is, as mentioned, your English. I see you're improving your grammar etc., but it's kinda hard to understand certain dialogues.

The second thing that bothered me is the difficulty. Yes, I like when races are hard, that's why I think Rockstar should have never touched this. BUT your races can be too hard, especially for a beginner. There is a cheat that you can use to complete the races easier

(right after the countdown drive over to someone's position, and your vehicle may be occupied by that someone. Then wait until every racer finishes the race, steal your vehicle back and finish the race yourself. Since the explosive objects at the end of the track only appear after you cross the 1st checkpoint, you'll be able to finish the race with ease. This, however, may only work with bikes, since I've tried the same on go-kart race, and it didn't work.)

but who likes cheating?

Other minor cons contain dull characters, several designing mistakes like misplaced actors etc.

Overall, I'll give this 7/10.

Edited by Boris The Vodka

ProdigyX34

Thanks man for review, and i admit about the characters which were dull and also the plot, as you can see i'm bad designing the story but good when designing the gameplay if i though. So that's why I try to learn and improve myself in making own story but it doesn't go well but at least some people still like my gameplay.

About cheat, well... i know this could be happened before i started this project, especially in some of races where the start and finish line are in a same position, but honestly there's nothin' i can do to solve this.

but once again, thanks for review, i'll try to improve this on next chapter or project soon.

Edited by ProDX34

Aka Productions

Your screenshots are freaking amazing also when i will get rid of study in December i will make game play of your mission! :)