2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Sons Of Sargon MC [PS4]

Kelt1993

Thanks for the KDR Boost. Don't worry, you have our permission to use the airfield as long as we aren't there.

Love,

TNWO

Cute

infamouslegato

Haha your a joke ........KD lol too funny we don't need your permission at all we take it from you simple and as for the death match we requeste.....take it we won that cause you lots don't fight fair .....oh and thanks for the bump :lol:

If I recall, we pushed you pretty far out of there and then regathered right around the time you guys were leaving the session. But I don't want to go against forum rules and have this seen as flaming or fighting, so gg. Best of luck next time. We prefer free roam to TDM, it's more dynamic.

• Like 2

Haha take a look at this lads

http://gtaforums.com/topic/721189-kd-ratio-the-real-breakdown/?do=findComment&comment=1065732192

All they kept boasting about was K/D ratio

This topic has everyone ripping the pish out people who boasts their K/D ratio. It's a good read, enjoy

Regardless of the KDR or not, we still beat your crew twice and both times (on different days) your crew ended up swimming in passive mode towards mt chilliad / leaving the room. Sorry to intrude your small conversation, but a fellow lieutenant in your crew demanded to go to war with The New World Order out of the blue. (Claiming they run the desert) It was fun though, although one of your members has quite the foul mouth when he dies. The highlight would definitely be UNMC retreating back to the city, which was the best as Buckers stated "1. For using our airstrip and for being in sandy shores without our permission,"

Anyways, good luck with your motorcycle crew!

hbal.gif

Edited by putther
  • Like 3

Haha take a look at this ladshttp://gtaforums.com/topic/721189-kd-ratio-the-real-breakdown/?do=findComment&comment=1065732192

This topic has everyone ripping the pish out people who boasts their K/D ratio. It's a good read, enjoy

Regardless of the KDR or not, we still beat your crew twice and both times (on different days) your crew ended up swimming in passive mode towards mt chilliad / leaving the room. Sorry to intrude your small conversation, but a fellow lieutenant in your crew demanded to go to war with The New World Order out of the blue. (Claiming they run the desert) It was fun though, although one of your members has quite the foul mouth when he dies. The highlight would definitely be UNMC retreating back to the city, which was the best as Buckers stated "1. For using our airstrip and for being in sandy shores without our permission,"

hbal.gif

I don't know what i find more of a joke about you guys

Could it be the fact you continue to boast abouta 14 v 2 battle? I'm pretty sure my 6 year old cousin could win that if he had to jump in with 14

Or maybe its the fact all requests for an 8 v 8 have been ignored you can talk sh*t all you like about why but the fact is if your crew is so great you would face us in one and prove it

It might be the fact when we went after members of your crew and named them for going passive and leaving you all denied it happened

Or maybe its just the fact you are the type of players where K/D means everything where you feel the need to try to boast about it.

So either arrange the 8 v 8 and prove you can actually beat us im a fair fight or stay out our topic

Why am I following this topic it's dum

Why am I following this topic it's dum

Suits you pretty well then :) (spell dumb like this)

Haha take a look at this lads

http://gtaforums.com/topic/721189-kd-ratio-the-real-breakdown/?do=findComment&comment=1065732192

hbal.gif

Thanks for the bump guys. Just one final thing if your not bothered by us then why comment on our thread and talk about us all the time. You may have 600 members but that is not a brotherhood like us. Most of your members don't know each other and kill each other. Us on the other hand all know each other, have fun, are loyal and have each other backs.

Anyway happy gaming

Haha your a joke ........KD lol too funny we don't need your permission at all we take it from you simple and as for the death match we requeste.....take it we won that cause you lots don't fight fair .....oh and thanks for the bump :lol:

If I recall, we pushed you pretty far out of there and then regathered right around the time you guys were leaving the session. But I don't want to go against forum rules and have this seen as flaming or fighting, so gg. Best of luck next time. We prefer free roam to TDM, it's more dynamic.

More dynamic? What outnumbering us 2 to 1, non stop use of snipers, boasting about a K/D ratio like its call of duty? I don't see why you won't accept our TDM, you have 600 guys to call on (but you probably only know about 15-20) and we didn't leave, we set up a TDM and waited for you guys to accept, pathetic.

you can call in any of the firm at any point and we'll back you, plus healer will back us with his crew, were an alliance boys

phaha, when you guys are big enough to stop using jets etc. that give you such high K/D's, come see us in a TDM, if not we have nothing else to say to you :)

now back to whats more important, the Prez, VP, and Road Captain (me) are online with a few prospects right now, you should come and say hello if your interested in joining our MC :)

Thanks for the KDR Boost. Don't worry, you have our permission to use the airfield as long as we aren't there.

Love,

TNWO

Hahahaha you serious? You had 8 vs our 4 and you all was mostly sniping and getting jets and buzzards and running us over in cars. But when we send a legit TDM invite non of you join. Jokes.

Just a gang of sh*tbags.

• Like 3

Not sure why, but I can't seem to stay logged into the Playstation Network or the game today.

Server holds 16 peoples. TNWO showed up with twelve.. allowing four people to show up..

(Let me know if this math is too heavy for you guys)

Which means we could not get any of our people (HDMC or UNMC) into the fight.. and once we said grab your best and our best and lets go into a even ground TDM you started making excuses.. so ill put this as simple and public as possible. Until which point you nut-up and hop into a TDM.. Quit boosting your own ego.. because no one cares about you outside of yourself.

In closing.. The only NWO that anyone cares or ever cared about... are these guys....

new_world_order.jpg

iStealthDeath

Accept your crew lost and move on, otherwise carry on complaining to yourselves how you tried to fight a larger and better crew and were unsurprisingly outnumbered.

Edited by Stealth-Death

Accept your crew lost and move on, otherwise carry on complaining to yourselves how you tried to fight a larger and better crew and were unsurprisingly outnumbered.

Can I ask why a guy called RedDot_K3lt applied for our club, got in and then started abusing us and being personal? I can accept some friendly banter, but infiltrating our club and then personally abusing us, this is a game

iStealthDeath

I haven't met RedDot_K3lt but I can tell you that he's doing it off his own accord, no-one had ordered or asked him to infiltrate your crew and abuse you to my knowledge. If his actions have caused you personal grievance, I apologize on his behalf.

I haven't met RedDot_K3lt but I can tell you that he's doing it off his own accord, no-one had ordered or asked him to infiltrate your crew and abuse you to my knowledge. If his actions have caused you personal grievance, I apologize on his behalf.

Personally it doesn't bother me but I'm hearing he's being pretty, harsh shall we put it to one off our guys, I'm in this "war" to shoot and have some fun but when you have NWO guys applying for our crew and just basically ruining our fun, that takes the piss

iStealthDeath

Well we're not aiming to prevent you from having fun and if there are members applying to your crew and abusing your members then I guess all you can do is block them and be careful about who you let in. TNWO carries no personal vendetta against your crew to my knowledge, though I can't speak for all of my crew members.

Well we're not aiming to prevent you from having fun and if there are members applying to your crew and abusing your members then I guess all you can do is block them and be careful about who you let in. TNWO carries no personal vendetta against your crew to my knowledge, though I can't speak for all of my crew members.

It's kinda hard to be careful who you let in, this guy comes in all normal talking away then starts being a prick, while we're doing our own thing. I understand you can't do anything, just to try and make sure we have a little bit off decency while we fight each other.

And yeah CAZ that is the NWO I love haha

If someone was trying to get in our crew to be on the inside then giving it away after just talking through the prospect phrase is rather dumb and that is putting it politely. This person is abusing us and is way over the top for a game. We both have different views on how we handled the situation with yourselves but getting someone to come in and do that is way below the belt. If we are nothing to you's then why do that?

iStealthDeath

I agree it is kinda hard knowing who to let in, but do try and see if they are a member of TNWO before they join (if possible) and as I said previously, to my knowledge nobody has been ordered or asked to infiltrate your crew. Though I also agree, there is no need for us to infiltrate your crew nobody has been told in any way (to my knowledge) to infiltrate and cause more trouble with your crew.

I agree it is kinda hard knowing who to let in, but do try and see if they are a member of TNWO before they join (if possible) and as I said previously, to my knowledge nobody has been ordered or asked to infiltrate your crew. Though I also agree, there is no need for us to infiltrate your crew nobody has been told in any way (to my knowledge) to infiltrate and cause more trouble with your crew.

Who ever this person is really doesn't deserve to be in a crew. Yeah we had mini war with some of your guys and some trash talk from each side but there is no need to get personal. Insulting my family and my other crew members family is really taking the mick and no need to be that way over a game

iStealthDeath

I agree, its all fun and games until someone feels the need to make it personal.

I agree, its all fun and games until someone feels the need to make it personal.

Yeah it is supposed to be fun and still will be. We won't let one person spoil it for us but in my opinion I have no idea how this person could justify saying the things they did. Anyway not going to dwell on it and go on about it anymore.

Happy gaming

• Like 1

You have my attention, USMC. I'd love to discuss how my KD doesn't mean anything!

You have my attention, USMC. I'd love to discuss how my KD doesn't mean anything!

Do you want to just drop it? And get off our recruitment page you don't see us jumping on yours spamming f*ck out it. Stop being a kid and piss off.

whos USMC?

wolf-hall.jpg

Edited by sarCAZum