Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,239 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

VanillaIce

Do you Dislike / Hate Any Gta Game ?

VanillaIce

are there any games in the Series you would actually say you Dislike or maybe even Hate ? i would say i don't hate or dislike any even San Andreas despite being Horribly Overrated and despite me hating parts of the game i still Cant say i Dislike it Overall. wbu ?

Edited by VanillaIce

Bluewave984

Can't say I hated a stand-alone gta but I did hate Lost and Damned. As a guy who loves motorcycles I felt there was so much more that they could of done with it. That's me though. My expectations were much higher for it.

Jeansowaty

GTA LCS - I just hate working for the Mafia.

GTA TBOGT - Who would like to play as a selfish limpdick?

GTA5 - Boring storyline, completely overrated.

Edited by Jeansowaty

B Dawg

Dislike: TBOGT - A DLC which I think didn't fit in Liberty City and would have been better for GTA V.

Hate: GTA V - Catering to the majority by majorly f*cking up game mechanics, adding super ugly vehicles and other bullsh*t things.

Can't say I hated a stand-alone gta but I did hate Lost and Damned. As a guy who loves motorcycles I felt there was so much more that they could of done with it. That's me though. My expectations were much higher for it.

For a DLC, it was too good if you ask me. Death/Extreme Metal, killing racist deadbeats, gang wars, Road Rash style Bike races, etc.

ClaudX

San Andreas for sure. Overrated, horrible story, boring map that was barely used. So many places were a waste of space that they could've taken them out and expanded something else. Did the gangbanging mentality horribly and didn't capture the 90's Los Angeles feel. Los Santos feels like the only place they put some effort into. San Fierro and Las Venturas felt like they were put in to make the map bigger and to make the story worse. I never got into it as much as the other kids did.

Spadge

One word : Advance.

Real_Badgirl

No, but I've never played any of the 2D top down games. If I played GTA 1, 2, or London 1961 for the first time today, I'd probably find them to be on the mediocre side.

Lowi

GTA IV - boring city and sh*tty driving

Loc14

I guess GTA3 and GTAIV.

GTA3: i started with Vice City, which felt way better than 3.

I used to drive around the beach like a retard for hours.

GTAIV: same dark city as 3, boring, i hardly finished the story.

Kiffster

I've been playing GTA since the original in 1997, but the only one that didn't really impress me that much was London, and the only one I've never played is Advance (well and V, but I will get to that this spring).

Other than that, I love every game in the series.

Johan

Yes, I dislike GTA V, total let down after all the massive hype and development time they had.

Tycek

I dislike two of them:

-SA for a fact that some people tried to made it better than it actually is, by putting it on some kind of open world games throne and disliking any other GTA for a fact not being SA.

-V for being CoD like GTA, massively disappointing after all this time.

Edited by Tycek

killdrivetheftvehicle

No, I love each and every one of them. R* makes pure gold and every new installment is an improvement from the previous one. :inlove:

R* is just a bunch of people and no-one is perfect :yingyang:. But R* gets the closest to perfection. :cool:

Luddite

Not since they abandoned top-down for 3D.

Budweiser Addict

I wouldn't say I hate any of them, but I sure as hell dislike San Andreas for putting this idea of what GTA "should" be into the minds of impressionable kids who now expect every following GTA to be SA with HD graphics

PG.

No, I like all GTA games, but TBOGT and CW weren't as good compared to the other GTA games, but they're still good though.

Testarossa

Probably GTA III. The game felt way too boring for me.

JÄGER

Just couldn't get into the story for SA. I didn't even buy it! The only 3D gta I just played a few times and said meh

wiizardii

I don't particularly hate a GTA, but I do personally think V is overrated, but it is overall a pretty good game. the weakest in the series has to be Advance, nobody cares about it and it doesn't even feel like a part of the series

--Vega--

San Andreas for sure. Overrated, horrible story, boring map that was barely used. So many places were a waste of space that they could've taken them out and expanded something else. Did the gangbanging mentality horribly and didn't capture the 90's Los Angeles feel. Los Santos feels like the only place they put some effort into. San Fierro and Las Venturas felt like they were put in to make the map bigger and to make the story worse. I never got into it as much as the other kids did.

I really hope you are joking because that is sad.

SA was an absolute classic from the day it dropped in 2004. Absolute CLASSIC.

wiizardii

I really hope you are joking because that is sad.

SA was an absolute classic from the day it dropped in 2004. Absolute CLASSIC.

I have to agree, SA is a true classic, and I will miss it when I am older. We all can agree; SA made the series to what it is today

tehSpitefulPotato

As for me, the most overrated GTA ever is Vice City. Of course, it's still very good, though Vice City itself is sh*ttiest GTA city ever (plain, boring and empty, except the beach area). But most of my hate for it is not because of the game itself, but because of its retarded fanboys (not speaking about GTAForums here, most of people I'm talking about are on entirely other websites).

Sentrion

I'd say GTA Advance and GTA London. I was not a huge fan of those top down games. I don't really hate GTA Games, but you always find a reason to dislike a certain one.

BLOOD

I'd say GTA Advance and GTA London. I was not a huge fan of those top down games. I don't really hate GTA Games, but you always find a reason to dislike a certain one.

But London came out in 1999 (at a time were graphics werent important and it along with GTA and GTA2 were the earliest openworld games set in cities...btw i love top-down games :)) meanwhile Advance was part of the 3D Era of the franchise just like how CTW is to the HD Era,and note Advance was not developed by Rockstar North (or even any other Rockstar Studios).

Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Cl4ud35p33d

GTAIV.

Jeansowaty

f*ck me, I acidentally hit the like for disliking GTA IV. How can I get rid of it now? :(

Tycek

Just click unlike, but you will be remembered as the guy who likes disliking IV. That's not very nice.

Jeansowaty

Just click unlike, but you will be remembered as the guy who likes disliking IV. That's not very nice.

And I can't seem to click unlike... 9ec.jpg

VanillaIce

And I can't seem to click unlike... 9ec.jpg

just click the Like This Button Again.

Tikhung

GTA ADVANCE.