No, they aren't similar at ALL.

Redux:

XSo4g4yl.jpg

VisualV:

KaJW9zol.png

Edited by _CP_
  • Like 12

HHnErXC.png

Is anyone here thinking about trying to implement ENB-esque shaders like screen-space reflections into the game? The graphics certainly have improved since IV but while paraboloid refs do look good more or less and while doing it in screen space is not without its flaws as we know with Unreal Engine 4, would injecting similar shader effects to GTA V be feasible?

76561198000404928.png

getdownsaturdaynight

Meet "GTA 5 Redux" Successor To “Pinnacle of V” Mod & Promises To Be The Best Graphical Mod Yet

The maker behind of the now cancelled “Pinnacle of V” mod for GTA V has announced a new graphical mod for GTA V, called GTA 5 Redux. GTA5 Redux promises to be the best graphical mod for Rockstar’s open-world title, and the first screenshots from it look stunning. There iscurrently no release date for this mod.

http://gta5redux.com/

CyborgZombieJesus

Hi guys I'm trying to recreate the E.T BMX moon pic in GTAV. I'm using Menyoo to spawn in a BMX also using flymode, no gravity and time selection to get the right conditions for the snapmatic, using the editor to record and then get the right camera angle etc. for the snap. However E.T is missing. I was thinking I could just spoon in a garbage bag as the shot will be a silhouette and detail isn't needed, just shape. So I guess my question is, does anyone know the name of a garbage bag file?

Edited by CyborgZombieJesus

Is there a mod that allows you to use your Online character and change their clothes? I don't want to have to disable mods and spawners and stuff just to go online and do it and risk missing something and getting banned.

Can someone point me in the right direction of where the MP female Benny's/Los Santos hats in the RPF files are? They're the black fitted ones, and came out the days following the Low Rider update. I've been looking in x64/dlcpacks/mplowrider/dlc.rpf/x64/models/cdimages/mplowrider_female.rpf. No luck finding them.

Edit: Never mind, I found them.

Edited by X S

Anyone else use Cass' World of Variety mod? I seem to have this issue where helicopter spawns don't work anymore. Like the one on the Mission Row Police Station roof, or the ones that sometimes spawn on top of the hospital. I've been looking through the files to find out what edit caused this, but I can't find it. Anyone know what controls parked/special spawns like that?

EDIT: So it's vehiclemodelsets.meta that controls this, but nothing seems out of the ordinary.

<Item type="CAmbientModelSet">      <Name>AMBULANCE_HELI</Name>      <Models>        <Item>          <Name>polmav</Name>          <Variations type="CAmbientVehicleModelVariations">            <BodyColour1 value="-1" />            <BodyColour2 value="-1" />            <BodyColour3 value="-1" />            <BodyColour4 value="-1" />            <WindowTint value="-1" />            <ColourCombination value="-1" />            <Livery value="1" />            <ModKit value="-1" />            <Mods />            <Extra1>Either</Extra1>            <Extra2>Either</Extra2>            <Extra3>Either</Extra3>            <Extra4>Either</Extra4>            <Extra5>Either</Extra5>            <Extra6>Either</Extra6>            <Extra7>Either</Extra7>            <Extra8>Either</Extra8>            <Extra9>Either</Extra9>            <Extra10>Either</Extra10>          </Variations>          <Probability value="2.000000" />        </Item>      </Models>    </Item>
<Item type="CAmbientModelSet">      <Name>POLICE_HELI</Name>      <Models>        <Item>          <Name>polmav</Name>          <Variations type="CAmbientVehicleModelVariations">            <BodyColour1 value="-1" />            <BodyColour2 value="-1" />            <BodyColour3 value="-1" />            <BodyColour4 value="-1" />            <WindowTint value="-1" />            <ColourCombination value="-1" />            <Livery value="0" />            <ModKit value="-1" />            <Mods />            <Extra1>Either</Extra1>            <Extra2>Either</Extra2>            <Extra3>Either</Extra3>            <Extra4>Either</Extra4>            <Extra5>Either</Extra5>            <Extra6>Either</Extra6>            <Extra7>Either</Extra7>            <Extra8>Either</Extra8>            <Extra9>Either</Extra9>            <Extra10>Either</Extra10>          </Variations>          <Probability value="2.000000" />        </Item>      </Models>    </Item>

Still don't understand why cars are spawning up there instead though.

Edited by cp1dell

Isn't it in vehiclemodelsets.meta? Anyway, code looks interesting, game have a possibility to add custom cars spawned in tuned state, like it was introduced on current-gen release.

In my opinion, ambulance heli spawn is coded in scripts instead of any of .meta/.ymt files.

HHnErXC.png

Woops, it is. Don't know how I f*cked that up.

I don't think it's any scripts that control that. Maybe there's a script or something that designates these special areas so they can be listed and used in vehiclemodelsets.meta, but other than that I'm sure that it does control special spawns to some degree. Or something else is since even after messing with that the problem still persists.

The only difference between those sections in World of Variety and the default game, is that the default game has the probability set to 1.0 for both POLICE_HELI and AMBULANCE_HELI, instead of 2. And in the default file POLICE_HELI also lists the Buzzard. Like I said though, restoring those two parts to their default values doesn't fix the issue of cars spawning up there, so there has to be some other modified file that the mod uses that causes this, but I can't figure it out. Such an odd issue.

RM76, I made an OIV archive for your VVTFI mod. Could you please look into it and tell me if I missed something? I hope I didn't mess anything up.

It doesn't have files for IVPack compatibility or GLion's Colors mod, I'm working on them.

Edited by Claude Liberty
  • Like 2

RM76, I made an OIV archive for your VVTFI mod. Could you please look into it and tell me if I missed something? I hope I didn't mess anything up.

It doesn't have files for IVPack compatibility or GLion's Colors mod, I'm working on them.

Amazing job, this should help quell the bitching from the computer illiterate crowd.

I'll check and see if you missed anything.

Doesn't appear so.

Edited by RM76

Boy this opens up so many opportunities.

Looks interesting, though it still needs to improve bones assignment so the face would not be so dull. Makes me wonder, how much work regarding importing the face into GTA V was done by R*, or if it was completely Uraniom's research. Either way, it's gonna be awesome if it ever officially appears in GTA:O.

• Like 1

The website allows you to upload your own .obj models.

Wonder if I can use a head from another game...

Edited by GradeA-Hole

Can anyone upload a screenshot of Hookah Palace model isometric projection en face? I want to know what are the exact proportions of the billboards.

truehighroller

Hello everyone. I'm trying to find out if it's possible to mod a new golf course? I really want to mod a new golf course. Thank you ahead of time.

Hey guys, I made a Claude mod for GTA 5! It has the right shoes, which is made by me. And I fixed the stretchy hand bugs, I included two pair of shoes for Claude, one with the yellow logo, and one without the logo. So umm here is the download link :-)

https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/claude-ped-by-mikephilips

I will add outfits for the next versions. And please don't rate it badly, any good ratings and supports will be much appreciated.

Screenshots:

gv1tZoc.jpg0SfEyq6.jpg1oA75nA.jpgGsv9U5y.jpg

Is there a mod that allows you to use your Online character and change their clothes? I don't want to have to disable mods and spawners and stuff just to go online and do it and risk missing something and getting banned.

its easy just remove scripthookv, dinput8.dll, and any modded dll files from your directory, if you wanna play online, if not you can download this mod to replace Michael with online character.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/multiplayer-male-to-michael

Richard Power Colt

I haven't modded the game in a while, but a lot of cool mods have popped up since the last time I did so I was thinking of getting back to it. Just one question, what would be the easiest and quickest way to toggle my mods on and off? I still want to play Online every now and then so I don't want to go through too much hassle every time I switch to one or the other. I've seen some tools for this kind of thing on GTA5-mods.com, but I haven't tried them.

Edited by Nutsack McQueen

Basically, all mods can be toggled off by renaming the dinput file so it wouldn't be loaded by the game. That's given you hadn't tempered with original files and only used the "mods" folder, of course.

Richard Power Colt

So since R* isn't that fond of alternate multiplayer clients for GTA V, I was thinking maybe you could use a local multiplayer mod of some sort along with Nvidia gameshare to play modded singleplayer with a friend online. You would pretty much have to use splitscreen online and you could only play with one person, but the good thing about it would be that you could easily use any singleplayer mods with it as you're merely streaming the game.

Anyone know how patching memory addresses actually work? Given you find the actual address of a function, what's the process behind having it removed as in changing it's address to something else so the game can't recognize it and the call at the original address is empty?

F*cking A.

Thank you Good-NTS, GTA V modding scene has finally surpassed another limit.

what's wrong with lexus and koenigsegg in cutscenes (08:00), doors don't work, and koenigsegg floats. is that case with all car mods or just some of them?

Edited by Z1000

what's wrong with lexus and koenigsegg in cutscenes (08:00), doors don't work, and koenigsegg floats. is that case with all car mods or just some of them?

If I have to guess, it's the fact that cutscenes are specifically animated so if a car is too small/large it'll float/clip. You can see that the guy's hands clip through the dash in the Lexus at 8:02. Same happens with character model swaps, they will be REALLY glitchy unless everything is modelled to the exact proportions as the original.

If I have to guess, it's the fact that cutscenes are specifically animated so if a car is too small/large it'll float/clip. You can see that the guy's hands clip through the dash in the Lexus at 8:02. Same happens with character model swaps, they will be REALLY glitchy unless everything is modelled to the exact proportions as the original.

So, kinda like the Cutscene Vehicles from the 3D Era have made their return?

Damn I hope not. I really would hate that. GTA4 doesn't have such problems, modded cars are fully functional in cutscenes, it's so much more immersive experience when characters interact with real life cars instead of GTA vanilla ones. Franklin's AMG GT was acting normal, and you can notice that lexus doors open regularly in next cutscene when they arrive at garage.

Video creator mentioned this ''I only had cutscene interiors disappearing, but that is caused by OpenInteriors.asi'' Does that have to do something with cars or?

Can somebody test this with few cars in couple missions/cutscenes? Thanks in advance

Edited by Z1000