Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,403 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Clxbsport

GTA V General Modding Discussion

CrysisAverted

So a while back I was able to grab the vehicles from online into singleplayer using that one mod (the update that introduced the ruston, turismo classic, etc.) ever since then however the trainer I'm using has never shown any of the newer vehicles, I for certain have gunrunning and smugglers run but the vehicles don't show up, any thoughts?

*edit*

enhanced native trainer works

Edited by CrysisAverted

Lemur80

Hi,

It's my first post here.

Is there any possibility to merge mods that are responsible for "realistic" ballistics, reloading, bullet penetration etc. (like Refined Weapons and gameplay, or Rippler's Realism), with "real-life" gun mods (like Jridah's Weapon Pack, Real Weapons V weapons pack)?

I just want to mix "authentic" feeling of the weapons with real and existing small guns models. In vanilla some models have fairly authentic "look" (like AKM, or Center-Contender), but most of them are just Frankenstein's monsters.

So, is it possible to mix these two types of modifications together (realistic feeling, naming, behavior and look)?

Thanks in advance for answers:-)

Edited by Lemur80

rollschuh2282

Hi,

It's my first post here.

Is there any possibility to merge mods that are responsible for "realistic" ballistics, reloading, bullet penetration etc. (like Refined Weapons and gameplay, or Rippler's Realism), with "real-life" gun mods (like Jridah's Weapon Pack, Real Weapons V weapons pack)?

I just want to mix "authentic" feeling of the weapons with real and existing small guns models. In vanilla some models have fairly authentic "look" (like AKM, or Center-Contender), but most of them are just Frankenstein's monsters.

So, is it possible to mix these two types of modifications together (realistic feeling, naming, behavior and look)?

Thanks in advance for answers:-)

sure, stuff like refined weapon handlind are just stat modification, and the real life weapon Mods are model replacements.

so yeah sure, you can use them together without problems.

(if i understood you correctly)

Lemur80

Yeah, i think you understood me correctly:-)

So, is there any requirments and order for modding like this? For example i should first install Refined Weapons mod, or weapon pack?

Edited by Lemur80

rollschuh2282

So, is there any requirments and order for modding like this? For example i should first install Refined Weapons mod, or weapon pack?

nope, because the refined weapon mod doesn't have any weapon Models to install, and the weapon Pack doesn't have weapon Stats to install.

( when there are stat modifications with the weapon pack included then you can simply choose what you like more)

well and you need openiv to install these mods

Edited by rollschuh2282

Lemur80

nope, because the refined weapon mod doesn't have any weapon Models to install, and the weapon Pack doesn't have weapon Stats to install.

( when there are stat modifications with the weapon pack included then you can simply choose what you like more)

well and you need openiv to install these mods

Ok, that's exactly what i wanted to know,

Thanks for the help!:-)

⁣V⁣

Any way I can replace Franklin with the Online model with working face motions?

I simply replaced player_one with mp_m_freemode_01 and it works out pretty well. Except, the head model isn't rigged for cutscenes.

SparK29

Hi everyone I'm quite new in this whole modding world, and I got a question (probably a stupid one):

Is it possible to change the skin of a character in the game? Like not our character (I do know what a ped is...) but a regular npc, like a bartender or Michael's son for example lmao.

Basically my problem is that I got a ped that I'd like to see as a specific npc, I don't know if I'm very clear lol but it'd be nice if someone could help me out :lol:

SparK29

kay thanks...

Sanches

Waited for ScriptHook to update. Now MAFINS told that he won't be able to update Menyoo till late February. feelsbadman.

What's the best Menyoo alternatives? I used Native Menu before started to use Menyoo, but Native isn't friendly if you're messing around with multiple character actors...

Yinepi

Turns out that stupid annoying snapping to sidewalks can be drastically reduced by adding a 2 to srtHandlingFlags.

I wonder now why Rockstar never did this. Maybe they just like Lego bricks that look like cars.

Edited by Yinepi

Claude_Lib

You can't just blindly add 2 and be done with it. Can you tell which exactly flag you're adding/changing?

Yinepi

Bump.

You can't just blindly add 2 and be done with it. Can you tell which exactly flag you're adding/changing?

It's the second flag on the line:

<strHandlingFlags>820102</strHandlingFlags>

Every time I add that 2 into a handling.meta line, the car snaps to the sidewalk less often. It still does at certain speeds and angles, but it's less noticeable. It's always a 2 as the second character of a line. So, even if the line only says <strHandlingFlags>1000</strHandlingFlags> then I change it to: <strHandlingFlags>12000</strHandlingFlags> and the effect works.

I don't have exact details of what that 2 does on a technical level, I can only say that from my experimentation it reduces the snapping effect.

Edited by Yinepi

gunziness

Is there a way to keep enabled/unlocked the yacht from Daddy's girl and from Isiah's therapies sessions in freeroam?

rollschuh2282

Is there a way to keep enabled/unlocked the yacht from Daddy's girl and from Isiah's therapies sessions in freeroam?

you can spawn it with a trainer like menyoo or Simple native trainer.

and btw, the yacht in the Dr. Friedlander sessions is part of the interior itself

gunziness
Posted (edited)

^ thanks.

I was wondering how hard/possible would be to adapt the clothes from Online to Michael, Franklin and/or Trevor as a big addon maybe.

Mayne not all of the clothes but most of them i believe would fit in at least one or two of the characters.

Edited by gunziness

jctwood

Is there a way to keep using the latest version of ScriptHook if my version of GTAV isn't updated yet?

Yolan

Can some please please help me I have un installed and reinstalled my game about 10 times now. And I keep having the same problem. So at the moment I have open IV.asi trainers.asi menyo mode file script hookV1.0.1.1365.1 and the gameconfig for my version switch is the fitgirl version. Please send me a email for photos or leave a reply with you're email and I will send you photos. my main problem is when I'm loading into the game I get the fatal script hook error.  Please take a little bit of time to help me out. My email is [email protected] thank you 

CupcakePegasus

Hi, has any1 figured out how to mod rocket vehicles boost? (power, duration etc)