Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,778 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

iNero

Rainbow Six Siege

Dock

Some near 20 or so matches later, one against a freaking 5 stack of Pro League players/coaches (we lost obv' ;-; :cry: ), broke into Plat' for the Chimera TTS.

623990_20180224233819_1.png

So far my opinions on this season are quite mixed tbh; the new op's abilities are incredibly useful but do they really belong in Siege? Finka honestly isn't going to see much use IMO for Bomb gm thanks to Smoke's heavy presence, but Lion is a definite pick for most teams for any gm I feel. Clearing out roamers is one thing, but I think he really shines after the defuser gets planted when the DEF scrambles to retake the site. Yes, his weapon choices aren't all that great to counter his gadget but literal wall-hacks in a game like Siege seems out of place. After a few seasons of buffing the DEF it seems its the ATK's time to truly shine, albeit in a lame way.

The TTS itself is quite nice and is worth trying if you can access it. Our region doesn't seem to be incredibly populated (at least at the times we play) on the TTS for ranked, but there's decent traffic for Casual and Outbreak which I assume might be the case for Americas/Europe as well. Cosmetics wise this season should be pretty nice based on whats been leaked; here are the cards for the 2 seasonal skins that can be bought using renown (the other two are locked behind those honestly sh*tty Outbreak Packs).

623990_20180224221018_1.png

Edited by Dock

Audi

GG on that

Yeah I reinstalled the TTS but haven't dived into it yet. I can understand where they're coming from nerfing certain defenders and buffing attackers while also adding these new ops, but I think they go overboard especially the wall hacks. I'm still waiting for Chimera to hit the main game to go back into ranked but will definitely try out casual TTS. I'm pretty sure there will be buffs and nerfs after they're released to balance everything but until then it's gonna interesting how the game plays out.

AiraCobra

I haven't played R6S in a year or so ever since my Year One Pass rang out, I though it was kind of stupid that i paid $40 for a season pass only for it to be good for a year unlike other games it good for the lifetime of the game.

So R6S is gaining in popularity again eh? Is Outbreak a new co-op like Terrorist Hunt? When I did play, I never really played the PvP, I always played the PvE levels such as Terrorist Hunt.

One of my pet peeves in games are every game feeling the need to add Zombies to their games and outbreak sounds like it would be a Zombie add on, Is it?

DeathMachine15

How active is this game? I know I want to buy it but is it still easy to find full servers?

Dock

I haven't played R6S in a year or so ever since my Year One Pass rang out, I though it was kind of stupid that i paid $40 for a season pass only for it to be good for a year unlike other games it good for the lifetime of the game.

So R6S is gaining in popularity again eh? Is Outbreak a new co-op like Terrorist Hunt? When I did play, I never really played the PvP, I always played the PvE levels such as Terrorist Hunt.

One of my pet peeves in games are every game feeling the need to add Zombies to their games and outbreak sounds like it would be a Zombie add on, Is it?

R6S is incredibly popular right now, and yes the new Outbreak mode is pretty much a zombie mode. There are 3 large maps sectioned into different acts with events with 5 different types of infected. While its certainly not what you'd expect to be in this game, it is a lot of fun IMO.

How active is this game? I know I want to buy it but is it still easy to find full servers?

Very easy; Steam alone houses around 60-80k active players at any given time, which is a huge step up from the 5-6k from when it launched back in 2015 (IIRC anyway).

Edited by Dock

AiraCobra

R6S is incredibly popular right now, and yes the new Outbreak mode is pretty much a zombie mode. There are 3 large maps sectioned into different acts with events with 5 different types of infected. While its certainly not what you'd expect to be in this game, it is a lot of fun IMO.

Maybe i'll reinstall and check it out since you put it that way, Maybe I can overlook the zombie aspect, Just irritated how every game seems to find a way to add zombies to the game especally when they make no sense to be in the game but *shrugs*.

Unless it's also changed. I mostly played the co-op jobs on Hard and when I played it was kind of hard to get full servers for the co-op modes such as Terrorist Hunt but the PvP lobbies killed up incredibly fast

Just beware, If you do end up buying the game know that the "Season Pass" will only be good for this "Season" so in 2019 the 2018 Season Pass will be inactive and you'll need to repurchase it if you wish to keep it but unless they changed it the Season Pass holders only real perk was getting access to the new operators a week or two before they are released to non-season pass holders.

Dock

Maybe i'll reinstall and check it out since you put it that way, Maybe I can overlook the zombie aspect, Just irritated how every game seems to find a way to add zombies to the game especally when they make no sense to be in the game but *shrugs*.

The mode isn't out yet js, its only available on the TTS on PC; full release for every platform is on March 6th.

AiraCobra

The mode isn't out yet js, its only available on the TTS on PC; full release for every platform is on March 6th.

I play on PC

Audi

The days of sh*tty servers are pretty much gone. The memes about it persist but that is one issue Ubisoft finally did a great job at eliminating.

Horrid_Saiyam

Tchuck

Mannnn, I wish they hadn't limited Outbreak to just 3 people. I have a group of 5 that plays every week, and we really hoped to play some Outbreak, but having two of us sit out... Annoying.

Gremlin Sombra
Posted (edited)

I don't understand, the skin is in the game. Why don't they let me just buy it already :cry:

lA4SSrk.png

Anyway, think I can finally go back to playing this game. Ever since the update dropped, the servers have been extremely laggy and it was downright unbearable. played a little bit to get the thermite birthday charm (which I absolutely love the new design on them) and now it seems to be gone.

Edited by Gremlin Sombra

Dock

The one taps are always feelgoods :rol:

Dock
Posted (edited)

double post because hecc the rules

Rook's revolver x impact nade :lol:

Edited by Dock

Audi
Posted (edited)

Mid Season Developer Notes released.

TLDR: Obviously Lion is op af, Hibana is losing her claymore, Ying is losing smokes but gaining a claymore and LMG's as whole are getting looked at due to being under powered (inb4 CSGO Negev spam carries over to Siege :barf:)

Mid Season Notes

attackers_322121.png

defenders_322122.png

Edited by Audi

AiraCobra

Anybody else notice how big this game has gotten? I don't mean fan based wise but memory based?

I just redownloaeed it and it's closed to 80GB

GTA V isn't even 80GB

So since I haven't played in a while what should I be looking for when I get back into it? I'll be playing PvE tho I don't play PvP

WongSax

Anybody else notice how big this game has gotten? I don't mean fan based wise but memory based?

GTA V isn't even 80GB

So since I haven't played in a while what should I be looking for when I get back into it? I'll be playing PvE tho I don't play PvP

I think it's because you also downloaded the HD/4k (?) mod too, this one only is like 20GB+ I think

AiraCobra

GTA V isn't even 80GB

I think it's because you also downloaded the HD/4k (?) mod too, this one only is like 20GB+ I think

Ooh yeah I did download that pack, Thanks for the reminder

Good looking out :^: Welcome Aboard btw