3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

IDredMan

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

They didn't remake it three times. I honestly don't know why you go on Microsoft related threads. It's clear you don't like anything they do, so why bother going on these threads when you have nothing useful to contribute?

Edited by OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

redx165

They didn't remake it three times. I honestly don't know why you go on Microsoft related threads. It's clear you don't like anything they do, so why bother going on these threads when you have nothing useful to contribute?

Halo

Halo CE

Halo CE ( Next Gen )

My mistake they remade it 2 times.

Could you answer my other question. Is 343 halos that bad they have to remake older Bungie ones to sell it?

Edited by redx165

Mista J

No.

Halo and Halo CE are the same thing btw.

Edited by DarthShinobi

redx165

No.

I know that's why I listed them.

You sure they ain't bad? The MP is similar to COD and destorys the Halo feel of it. The art design is nothing like the originals.

iiConTr0v3rSYx

Halo

Halo CE

Halo CE ( Next Gen )

Could you answer my other question. Is 343 halos that bad they have to remake older Bungie ones to sell it?

It's to introduce newer players to the new saga.

New console and younger players who probably didn't play Halo nearly 10 years ago.

That explains it for you? There's not a single reason to complain about this bundle. Not one.

redx165

Halo

Halo CE

Halo CE ( Next Gen )

New console and younger players who probably didn't play Halo nearly 10 years ago.

That explains it for you? There's not a single reason to complain about this bundle. Not one.

Who hasn't played Halo yet? Having 12 year olds come in isn't a good idea. Look what happen to COD. The younger player base seems to destroy the game rather than help it.

There's a couple reasons.

They're selling the original halo once again.

People are more excited for Halo 2 MP rather than Halo 5.

Publishers need to understand they need to move on. I will say this is a fantastic deal.

Edited by redx165

Mista J

No.

I know that's why I listed them.

You sure they ain't bad? The MP is similar to COD and destorys the Halo feel of it. The art design is nothing like the originals.

No, they're literally the same thing so you shouldn't list it twice. The full name for Halo is Halo: Combat Evolved.

iiConTr0v3rSYx

Halo

Halo CE

Halo CE ( Next Gen )

Who hasn't played Halo yet? Having 12 year olds come in isn't a good idea. Look what happen to COD. The younger player base seems to destroy the game rather than help it.

Publishers need to understand they need to move on. I will say this is a fantastic deal.

Who cares if they're selling Halo 1 again? It's called the Master Chief collection for christ sake. :facedesk:

And nice logic, lets alienate our fans because of their age. You really are a sad piece of sh*t.

I guess all of the remakes on the Vita is a stupid idea aswell. :lol:

Edited by iiConTr0v3rSYx

redx165

Halo

Halo CE

Halo CE ( Next Gen )

Who cares if they're selling Halo 1 again, It's called the Master Chief collection for christ sake. :facedesk:

And nice logic, lets alienate our fans because of their age. You really are a sad piece of sh*t.

I guess all of the remakes on the Vita is a stupid aswell. :lol:

Yes they are. Halo 3 and 4 don't deserve a remake. Same can be said about Halo 1/CE. Only one that deserves it is Halo 2.

So you're saying kids don't ruin games? Maybe you should expose yourself to more games. COD has been ruin by kids. GTA has been ruin by kids. Halo WILL be ruin by kids if they do dumb the controls down.

The only time I see a remake as a good thing is if and only if the console the original was on was holding it back. ( aka GTA V ) So was Halo 4 held back by the 360? If so then I support the remake.

Edited by redx165

iiConTr0v3rSYx

You're a fool if you think GTA 5 will be any different than what it is now lol. Higher resolution, few extra add ons and possibly higher player count is nothing to get excited over.

This collection adds things to the games (1 and 2) that they didn't have years ago.

Not even going to explain the rest. I'll just let you continue to dwindle at your own ignorance.

redx165

You're a fool if you think GTA 5 will be any different than what it is now lol. Higher resolution, few extra add ons and possibly higher player count is nothing to get excited over.

This collection adds things to the games (1 and 2) that they didn't have years ago.

Not even going to explain the rest. I'll just let you continue to dwindle at your own ignorance.

I'm not excited for it but this was the REAL version they shown back in trailer 1. The countryside might be useful now. Animals to hunt online. Have you ever played RDR online? It was fun to just go around hunting.

Like what? Its a linear FPS game. Not much you can do without DESTROYING the whole game. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't EVERY halo 60 FPS? If not then the upgrade is good to have. If so then what's the point?

You don't have to explain the rest cause I know I'm right about little kids ruining online games. COD community is the worst. GTA is second then I go with L4D.

Edited by redx165

Mista J

COD as a whole community is bad, the "adults" are no better.

I recommend chat parties, that way you and buddies could chat while playing different games, the best part is you won't hear the annoying randoms in the game.

Edited by DarthShinobi

redx165

COD as a whole community is bad, the "adults" are no better.

I agree but going in a lobby saying 360 no scope and not even doing the object makes it worst.

Look at some of youtubers out there. There following is just little kids.

SyndicateProject ( He doesn't do COD from what I heard anymore )

Tmartn

Ali-A

Little kids use their class setups that are labeled OP class setups just to ruin the game.

Edited by redx165

Coin

Redx's posts are so insightful and full of valuable knowledge. Said no one ever.

This bundle is great and there isn't a single counter argument to that.

Geralt of Rivia

Wow, this whole argument can literally not be any less retarded.

Redx, why do you like to start sh*t?

Mista J

Cos he thinks he can make us dance but we bite back. :p

iBUCKEYE

Halo Halo CE

Halo CE ( Next Gen )

Who cares if they're selling Halo 1 again, It's called the Master Chief collection for christ sake. :facedesk:

Yes they are. Halo 3 and 4 don't deserve a remake. Same can be said about Halo 1/CE. Only one that deserves it is Halo 2.

So you're saying kids don't ruin games? Maybe you should expose yourself to more games. COD has been ruin by kids. GTA has been ruin by kids. Halo WILL be ruin by kids if they do dumb the controls down.

The only time I see a remake as a good thing is if and only if the console the original was on was holding it back. ( aka GTA V ) So was Halo 4 held back by the 360? If so then I support the remake.

Halo 4 can go die but Halo 3? You just destroyed all credibility right there.

Mista J

How can you dumb down the controls for a Halo? They're already pretty standard FPS controls.

redx165

Halo Halo CE

Halo CE ( Next Gen )

Halo 4 can go die but Halo 3? You just destroyed all credibility right there.

For a remake?

Halo 3 came out on last gen. There isn't a reason to make a remake. Its 60 FPS. Nothing but money greed.

Halo 2 is the ONLY one that it is ok to redo. It was on the original halo.

Mista J

So TLOU remastered is money greed?

iBUCKEYE

How can you dumb down the controls for a Halo? They're already pretty standard FPS controls.

He's a PS fan boy. Any controls for the Xbox are too difficult.

redx165

So TLOU remastered is money greed?

60 FPS changes how the game plays.

Why do you think I said if they boost the FPS then its a good.

If it only was 30 FPS then yes its a HUGE money greed.

TheMcSame

Just report or ignore Red, he's obviously a troll going around all the Xbox related threads trying to start something.

OT:

I've never really been a Halo person and hearing that the older ones are better for online play I never really got any Halo games because the older ones wouldn't be as populated. I'm thinking about getting this collection to see if Halo really lives up to it's name. If not... no loss really, 4K gamer score up for grabs not to mention online as well.

redx165

Just report or ignore Red, he's obviously a troll going around all the Xbox related threads trying to start something.

OT:

I've never really been a Halo person and hearing that the older ones are better for online play I never really got any Halo games because the older ones wouldn't be as populated. I'm thinking about getting this collection to see if Halo really lives up to it's name. If not... no loss really, 4K gamer score up for grabs not to mention online as well.

This didn't need a topic to begin with. It's a E3 topic and only on Xbox One. Post it on Xbox One and we're all good.

Anyways I'm out of here for now unless one of you fanbays come back with a smartass comment.

Edited by redx165

Geralt of Rivia

God damn redx, do you ever know what you're talking about?

Halo 3 was 30FPS.

Or at the least, it's not 60.

Christ.

Edited by TheMasterfocker

Mista J

TLOU has it's own thread. Seems fair that Xbox exclusives get one aswell.

Better to having one thread for four games than bumping old threads.

Edited by DarthShinobi

iBUCKEYE

OT:

This didn't need a topic to begin with. It's a E3 topic and only on Xbox One. Post it on Xbox One and we're all good.

Anyways I'm out of here for now unless one of you fanbays come back with a smartass comment.

I'm no "fanbay," I'm just not a dumbass...

Although I will say Halo 4>TLOU

Now that's pathetic.

redx165

God damn redx, do you ever know what you're talking about?

Halo 3 was 30FPS.

Or at the least, it's not 60.

Christ.

Thank You then it deserves a remake.

I always heard Halo was 60 FPS?

@Gank stop derailing the topic. This isn't about The Last of Us. Its about HALO. If you don't like it go to the topic and discuss why you don't like it.

Anyways I'm out

Edited by redx165

Mista J

^ :lol:

Geralt of Rivia

Yeah, that's f*cking fantastic to me too.

Anyway, redx, none of the Halos are getting "remade"

They're getting reskinned. It's the same exact game. Halo 1 and 2 are getting graphical updates and 1080/60

Halo 3 and 4 are going to look exactly the same, except that it's going to be 1080/60

It's a great deal. I, for one, never played Halo 1 before it got re-released, and never finished Halo 2.

Now I can play all of them.

You act like this bundle is a bad thing.