Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,040 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

RaceKingX

How do you make your (legit) paper?

RaceKingX

I'm a huge racer (in case you somehow missed my name), and spend the majority of my time racing, making races, trying out races, bookmarking races, and general race-like shennanigans. During a day of play, I usually manage to eke out about 150k in a couple hours of races. Of course, this can vary, depending on my skill that day, or the competition, etc, but with a win percentage that's a c*nt-hair shy of 50/50, I do alright.

So after a full day of play, about 6 hours or so, I can walk away with almost half a million dollars.

Needless to say, all of this gets drained any time I see a few new cars I want to switch into my collection (a constant habit I suffer from), so it never keeps for very long.

Anyway, I was just curious as to how you made the majority of your money in GTAO? (Hackers/modders/glitchers/exploiters,etc need not respond. I only want to hear from people on that legit grind.)

Edited by RaceKingX

AlexSniperBullet

How do i make legit paper? out of Toilet paper.

Toilet-Paper.jpg

OT: I was given 2.5million by Brian B when i was sent to the cheaters pool by accident and removed from it. Such a kind person.

I grinded rooftop rumble and some other missions as well awhile back.

Edited by AlexSniperBullet

Turkish Turketarian

I play Coveted, Trash Talk, Defender, Rooftop Rumble, Chopper Tail, and Mixed up With Coke. Then I throw in an occasional race, parachute, or survival for variety.

wolfp212

Jobs, jobs, jobs (only ones that pay 10 grand or more), sell a Baller, bring a car to Simeon, rob a store or two, do some races, and a gang attack or two. Rinse and repeat.

~TKP~

I work an extra hour a month in real life and buy a cash card for my dosh as I don't have time to grind in GTAO anymore. Very rarely need it tho. Playing GTAO normally accumulates more than enough dosh if you arent a sprayer or a sticky fiend lol

Edited by TomKongPhooey

luisniko

Before level 75, found a dude from here who's a little bit higher and play missions with him. After level 75, played RR with him. After around level 90s, I've grown careless of GTA Online and just played it for fun; joined random missions and TDM, made a lot and still doing it until now.

SirFiras47

Just gonna throw this out there; Cash Cards

AwesomeJokeGTA

Races,Missions,Ballers, and occasionally a deathmatch or two

lilmoonpie

Did my share of grinding Rooftop and Coveted. A really underrated part of the game, especially for beginners, is keeping on top of selling cars to Los Santos Customs. If you've got two garages, consider keeping a few slots empty (I have three) to store Ballers when they're spawning. Then you'll have $9,000 cars to sell every 45 minutes or so.

As soon as I sell a car, I pull up my phone and write down the time on a whiteboard I have near my TV. The notepad on your celllphone would work, too. Then 24 game hours later (roughly 45 minutes), sell another car. $9,000 a pop doesn't seem like much, but it adds up and it's a break from grinding Rooftop and Coveted.

The7thOne

Coveted. Rooftop Rumble isn't worth it.

AlexSniperBullet

Paper cut on the tongue.

luisniko

Rockstar logic:

Oh you wanna buy a Baller? That costs 90k for you

Oh you wanna sell a shiny clean Baller? Here is 9k for you

Oh you wanna buy a scope? That costs 12k for you

Oh you wanna sell a shiny sedan? Here is 1,5k for you

Oh you wanna buy a dress? That costs 4k for you

Oh you delivered a multi-million worth helicopter which was protected by ever-spawning army? Here is 7k for you

Oh you wanna paint your car Pink? That costs 11k for you

xskinzcity

made about 2.5 million in 2-3 weeks legit. gotta learn to save though.

Turkish Turketarian

Did my share of grinding Rooftop and Coveted. A really underrated part of the game, especially for beginners, is keeping on top of selling cars to Los Santos Customs. If you've got two garages, consider keeping a few slots empty (I have three) to store Ballers when they're spawning. Then you'll have $9,000 cars to sell every 45 minutes or so.

As soon as I sell a car, I pull up my phone and write down the time on a whiteboard I have near my TV. The notepad on your celllphone would work, too. Then 24 game hours later (roughly 45 minutes), sell another car. $9,000 a pop doesn't seem like much, but it adds up and it's a break from grinding Rooftop and Coveted.

I sell cars every 45 minutes too on both characters but I don't touch the Ballers anymore. Now I only sell the $13,000 gang Peyote that endlessly spawns near the scrapyard. I have a 10 car garage full of them on my second character.

the nameless

I got most of my legit money by racing and Rooftop Rumble invites. There are some heavy payouts for big missions - I got 30K from trevor for stealing a truck full of satalite dishes from the lost, and 34K from a Lester mission, they take much longer than RR but it is nice to do something different. I also got about 100K trying to get the survivor trophy.

I will admit to making some non legit paper, all through the sp-mp glitch selling buffalos, however if I was to take it away my total earned on SC website would still be over $5M. It's amazing how it creeps up, as does your spending total.

dembot24

If I want something 'now' Coveted.

Otherwise I just hit join job and let chaos ensue. I don't see much point in having millions, but like to have about 200k in the bank just in case.

ForcedFedSupra

Either missions or races mostly, but mainly races lately

Bongsquirrel

Cash cards.

Kaber

I just play the game.

I particularly like random contact missions. Low paying ones I try to keep costs down. I quit out of RR mostly but play it sometimes; same with Coveted.

I mostly Invite Only session when doing this so when I drop out its fast and safe and I can stack armor and snacks with no beef. Snag a baller (or any >$8000 car) or Simeon listed if one pops. Armored Truck fanatic. Do holdups sometimes but never rob Rob's Liquor near my Murrieta garage. I like Rob. He does't call the cops when I push a homeless guy through the door and stand on him til he dies for $32 to pay for my snacks.

When I go full retard... I mean freeroam I mostly ask on mic "What's going on?" Then decide to help or be a dick based on response of lobby.

I try to do some races, parachuting, and Survivals along the way.

I should do some boat races.

Edited by Kaber

Johan

Not pay attention to cash and play the game with friends, after a full session with them I already have around $100,000 + out of nowhere.

beanzinapot

Lots of racing, missions, parachuting, deathmatches ect ect...

xoC18H21NO3xo

I stick to missions that pay $10k or more except I sometimes do Artificial Scarcity, No Hay Bronca and Denial of Service for the fun of it.

I prefer Crystal Clear Out III in a Buzzard over all other alternatives. It's $10,500. If you do it in a playlist you only have to pay $200 once to call for your Buzzard.

Hylskriksen

Rooftop Rumble, coveted and freemode (selling cars, bounties, crates)

Edited by morrami2000

Inked 1994

I've made a lot of money through random missions when I first started out. In free roam Id do the usual rob stores, sell vehicles, pick up crates, rob armored trucks, etc. Then once I learned how to beat Boneyard Survival I would generate lots of cash flow from that. After that came grinding out Rooftop Rumble. Made at least a million a day, not counting what had to go towards ammo costs. Now here I am, level 187 with over 34 milion in my bank, along with everything I've wanted to buy already purchased and maxed out has made me quite lazy and reckless to be honest. Lol. Any money I get now is from random bountys I come across and the occasional race whenever there's some new verified jobs available. Honestly though, with all the cars I've blown up (including my own) and ammo I constantly have to buy, I don't think I've turned up an actual profit in quite some time.

prestonchan

much longer before I do bike race, as bike is the cheapest thing to race with.

after I have unlock every parts in LSC, I start doing survival and convert until I am 75.

then I farm RR like mad until the high life comes out.

now I do race and TDM.

Bill_Assassin

TDM and DM are my go to jobs. I only play races if the other people in my group want to. I quit my job at Rooftop Rumble ever since it got too tedious.

Edited by Bill_Assassin

Crunch McThornbody

I mostly joined random missions to make my millions, which more often than not turned out to be Rooftop Rumble, this was before the 1.13 update that screwed up RR.

CarimboHanky

for the last couple months my only source of legit income are the bounties...

bama764

Racing and selling a car every once in a while to LSC. I can't even remember the last mission I played...