The GTA V Video Gallery

FaVouRiTe18

Edited by FaVouRiTe18

jojo337

Latest cars added to GTA V !

Have a nice day !

KnightHunter Studios

The end is coming... 

With less than 2 months to go until international release, watch the third official YouTube Spot, 'Always Going to End this Way', for Grand Theft Auto Black Phantom.

"Niko Bellic and the team must go above the law in order to dismantle 'Black Phantom'; a sinister terror network built upon the ruins of the disavowed agencies the U.S.A once trusted. With an influential political figure at the helm of a security referendum and the FIB being put under intense scrutiny, Agent 11 must do all that it takes to prevent the enemy from establishing a new world order."

Grand Theft Auto Black Phantom will be released internationally on the 24th of December, 2018. 

WigSplitter009

Hello Everyone, Today is the Release Day of Red - Season 2. I encourage you all to take a look, even if you haven't seen Season 1. I'll give you the link to Episode One, subscribe for more

serjio1969

KnightHunter Studios

The end is coming... 

The official music video for Black Phantom is out now, featuring the official theme for the GTA V Machinima: 'Way Down We Go' by KALEO, performed by Linus Hemker. 

"Niko Bellic and the team must go above the law in order to dismantle 'Black Phantom'; a sinister terror network built upon the ruins of the disavowed agencies the U.S.A once trusted. With an influential political figure at the helm of a security referendum and the FIB being put under intense scrutiny, Agent 11 must do all that it takes to prevent the enemy from establishing a new world order." 

Grand Theft Auto Black Phantom will be released internationally on the 24th of December, 2018. 

KnightHunter Studios

The tenth official vlog for Grand Theft Auto Black Phantom.

With just ONE MONTH to go until Grand Theft Auto Black Phantom is released, the promotional period is now racking up!

In today's Vlog, we discuss our decision behind the official theme song chosen for Black Phantom, whilst giving an insight into the decision-making process behind it. In addition, we also announce how post-production is now complete, and also announce the release date for the first official CLIP of Black Phantom!

Have a question? Be sure to post it in the comment section below, or post it on Twitter or on our Freedom! Forum page.

WigSplitter009

Red Season 2 is released in both English and French, here is Episode 3 of Season 2, in English. Enjoy!

And, if you dont have 8 minutes, I Celined a clip from Season 1 for sh*ts and Giggles,

check it out

Arindo

nyc 1........am a new user so pls get me involved in it am interested

KnightHunter Studios

The end is coming... 

With only 24 days to go until Grand Theft Auto Black Phantom is released worldwide, take a look at the first official clip, 'Motorbike Pursuit'.

Tokers

Edited by Tokers

Lozano71

[ VHS Style ]

The police captain hints to a colleague to start taking bribes from a criminal group. The lieutenant refuses and decides to follow him. But unfortunately he was found and he was seriously injured. In the case come the detectives from the Winevood Division of LSPD. They are helped by the unit to k-9. At the end, the policeman identifies his old friends in the dead bandits, they saved his life during the Vietnam War.

KnightHunter Studios

The end is coming... 

The official final trailer for Grand Theft Auto Black Phantom is out now.

KnightHunter Studios

The end is coming... 

The second official clip for Black Phantom, 'Information is Power', is out now; featuring Matthew White as Niko Bellic, and Mark Powers as Richard Delaware. 

swooop

swooop

Vinewood Villain

Finally finished my trailer for the game. Here it is 

Oops guys, ignore this. Gotta reupload it 

Edited by Vinewood Villain

Vinewood Villain

My fanmade trailer

happyc

Im doing some drifring with steering wheel. Gotta say, not easy.

Deadman2112

So I thought you folks might dig this.

It's a video I made back during the early next gen GTAV days called...

Los Santos Untold: 3 Man Army.

A console achievement that is earnable in the game and basically added a story to it to make it more interesting.

Only I thought I add a bit of remarks from the director along with it.

...I put them in the spoiler tag below

Side note...

You have to pay attention to everything closely because there are details that if overlooked you might not get the story.

...but that will be covered in the spoiler.

You really have to pay attention to the things you see and read

Especially at the end.

things like type and color and type of plane they get in and the one that gets destroyed.

Also if you didn't catch it...

Basically, I made it look as if my online character helped Mike, Frank, and T escape and the plane flying off into the sunset at the very end is them.

Also I put a lot of EE that tip back to the all the grate content that was added to the next gen version like the ceo bikers, peyote, toilet cleaner lol and much much more...

If you know the story well you should catch most if not all.

Even an easily over looked one, when you saw with the words...

Hear no...

See no...

Speak no...

The words are from one of the missions in the game because of mike, frank, and T's reactions in the mission. Then another EE to the Rockstar Editor it self with the black and white affect I used right after that is called Touch Of Evil

Get it...

Hear no, see no, speak no, evil

I did it mostly to honor R* and all the great content they added to an already grate game.

I purposely put the EEs in the video because I personally feel R* is the kings of EEs so I thought I'd give them a special honor them with that.

P.S. this is almost the same run as I made when I earned the achievement.

Anyway I hope you enjoy

Edited by Deadman2112

KnightHunter Studios

The end is coming...

Celebrating 6 years since 'Grand Theft Auto Blood Grave' was released, we bring you the official Christmas trailer for BLACK PHANTOM.

KnightHunter Studios

The end is coming...

Rick Manasa, voice actor for 'President Morrison' and the 'Senator', gives an extensive interview on Black Phantom.