1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Worst Of Rockstar Logic

Ambient_

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sky_Light12

• Arrows to Athens

• Yellow Dog with Cone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- Promotes Reveal Players on the Newswire about the Capture Update. During the Rockstar livestream later, absolutely everyone uses it all the time, and the Rockstar dev's complain how the match is goi

In a game called Grand Theft Auto, you have to buy everything

All jobs on the minimap. Cops. Can't store cop cars.

The game is called Grand Theft Auto.

You have to BUY "high end" cars.

......That speaks for itself.

YES THIS!!!!! Edited by BlackAce23

You can have a Tank with infinite ammo that only costs $200 to have delivered to you with no wait time, So if someone finally takes you down, you can go get another no problem. Or you can spend another $200 to have a Helicopter that shoots infinite missiles, and ammo.

BUT GOD FORBID WE CAN KEEP CARS IN OUR GARAGES THAT HAVE LIGHTS AND SIRENS, THATS A BIG NO NO, f*ck EVERYONE WHO WANTS AN UNDERCOVER BUFFALO.

God damnit that still pisses me off R*.

• Like 10

You can have a Tank with infinite ammo that only costs $200 to have delivered to you with no wait time, So if someone finally takes you down, you can go get another no problem. Or you can spend another $200 to have a Helicopter that shoots infinite missiles, and ammo.

BUT GOD FORBID WE CAN KEEP CARS IN OUR GARAGES THAT HAVE LIGHTS AND SIRENS, THATS A BIG NO NO, f*ck EVERYONE WHO WANTS AN UNDERCOVER BUFFALO.

LMAO So much anger in this post
  • Like 1

They must've got something in mind for cop cars, like a future DLC.

Doubt it. I'd like to be surprised, but I really doubt it.

• Like 1

Apparently there's a police station at the top of Mt. Chiliad with about 17 cop cars in it, just waiting for someone with a wanted level to come along.

Edited by Darth_Rob

All jobs on the minimap.

Cops.

Can't store cop cars.

I agree with the jobs on the minimap...dont wanna see them. If I wanna start a job, I use the start-menu.

But Im glad its not possible to store cop cars. It would get really tiresome if players were to drive cop cars more frequently as that would mean having to listen to that annoying police siren all the time...

Slipstreaming.

Oh, the anticlimax when I did the required slipstreams and finally unlocked the paintjob "Lava Red"....

Edited by CaptainMental
  • Like 2

Apparently there's a police station at the top of Mt. Chiliad with about 17 cop cars in it, just waiting for someone with a wanted level to come along.

That's what's behind the door next to the Chiliad mural! Not a Jetpack

• Like 3

The fact I can't hide blips for jobs on the minimap. It's not a game killer, but it would be nice to know what jobs I want to see on the minimap, and keep all jobs on the map viewable in the pause menu, if possible.

• Like 1

Can't store cop cars.

This, so this. I don't even understand this one. It is to the point that people figured out how you could keep a Police SUV back in the beginnings of this game. And you had to work for it (you had to get a four star chase, grab the cop car without dyeing or it disappearing on you and then get away and get it into certain Los Santos Customs shops). And it was obvious they thought about letting people keep the cop car cause you could customize a few things (like paint jobs).

And Rockstar fixed that glitch really quick and made sure all cop SUVs got erased from people's garages.

I don't even know why they are so against it. The cop SUV was a granger and it wasnt' much faster than one. But I really was amused at having one (and it was honestly fun to try to grab one but not worth it if I can only keep it as long as I am in the lobby I got it from).

I just really don't understand their logic on why it was so bad to let us have a cop car.

LMAO So much anger in this post

To tell the truth I understand his anger. It's part of why I stopped playing in December (I've only restarted playing again). I was already getting bored and that move really miffed me especially as i don't even see why it unbalanced the game and it certianly didn't keep people from giving R* money so it wasn't even like it hurt them to let us have a cop car.

I mean if I weren't bored I might have gotten over it but the combo of the two had me just not pick it up again for a long time.

• Like 1

Kills someone with the Pistol Lamar gives us that's apparently untraceable. Cops know my location and that the bullet come from me

• Like 5

It's because the cop car will take up valuable super car space and rockstar needs everyone to have as many super cars as possible.

This drives me f*cking crazy.
When you're in a race and a civilian will literally swerve into oncoming traffic just to hit you.

• Like 4

This drives me f*cking crazy.

When you're in a race and a civilian will literally swerve into oncoming traffic just to hit you.

Yeah that makes me pull my hair out!

Enemies / Gang Members all have infinite ammo.

And can hit you spot on with their Micro SMG, while you are flying in your Buzzard at a distance that the Micro SMG's Range does not cover...

• Like 2

Armor isn't worth sh*t and health only regenerates up to half, but I can stand in a corner and eat candy bars to save me.

• Like 5

Comandante-Olle

The fact that I'm in a fighter jet with 4 stars wanted level, goes out of sight and bring up my quick menu and inventory and take of my sunglasses; wanted level drops to 3 stars...

I'M IN A JET, GLASSES OR NOT!

Kill about a dozen guys and drive a document to Madrazo's: $18,750. Do everything short of resurrecting the dead for Gerald: $1,500.

Also, catchup in races. Stupidest mechanic ever; it literally REWARDS bad racers. Slowing the person in first place down allows the person who's getting their sh*t kicked in to catch up. And since it's GTA, that person ignores the overtake opportunity and instead attempts to pit you and spin you into a wall.

Edited by TurboLag23
  • Like 3

Unfair balance where enemy's gun accuracy (yes, gun accuracy, not shooting accuracy) is really high that makes totally no bullet spread.

Seriously, they can hit accurately from a blind shot.

Bunch of asshole don't know how to do balance.

• Like 2

Kill about a dozen guys and drive a document to Madrazo's: $18,750. Do everything short of resurrecting the dead for Gerald: $1,500.

Also, catchup in races. Stupidest mechanic ever; it literally REWARDS bad racers. Slowing the person in first place down allows the person who's getting their sh*t kicked in to catch up. And since it's GTA, that person ignores the overtake opportunity and instead attempts to pit you and spin you into a wall.

Better yet, have you tried Handle With Care by Martin? Go to the docks and slaughter enemies with intense RR aimbot and steal drugs. Fight your way out and take 2 boats to a location being tailed by more enemies on boats. A whole lotta effort but less than $9000.

Rockstar treats me like a lapdog.

• Like 2

Homemade Dynamite

>Makes game based on the concept of unrestricted freedom

>Puts arbitrary restrictions on everything in the game

>Makes game based on the concept of unrestricted freedom

>Puts arbitrary restrictions on everything in the game

Very good point!

>Puts hookers in the game to take money for sex.....

>Ends up being used to make hundreds of thousands...

• Like 2

Having a "Player Joining.." screen when there is nobody even joining, thus making me unable to play my game. I don't f*cking care if somebody is joining, if they don't come into my room after a minute, i'm not going to f*cking wait anymore. There's been a player joining in my Rooftop room for about 3, or 4 minutes now and I can't tell who it is because nobody is joining my room and I can't even start it.

• Like 2

Having a "Player Joining.." screen when there is nobody even joining, thus making me unable to play my game. I don't f*cking care if somebody is joining, if they don't come into my room after a minute, i'm not going to f*cking wait anymore. There's been a player joining in my Rooftop room for about 3, or 4 minutes now and I can't tell who it is because nobody is joining my room and I can't even start it.

This always gets me heated because then the others end up leaving & you got to redo the whole process over. Edited by BlackAce23
  • Like 2