1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Worst Of Rockstar Logic

Ambient_

Spawning in and immediately obtaining the 3 star wanted level that just killed you.

Cops impound car and you cant phone your mechanic to go get it for you

5 minute wait between mechanic delivering cars

10 year olds on an 18 plus game

"we dislike cheaters and exploiters. now as a special guest star, DOMISLIVE!"

Grand THEFT Auto, buy all the cars you want edition

"online economy" Buy shark cards now or grind the same mission for about 8 years.

Can't store cop cars, there is seriously nothing wrong with this.

Driving down the highway in a $1,000,000 super car getting chased by the cops. Jeeps can catch up and ram you and so can cop cruisers

Hatchback civilian cars with the horsepower that outweighs that of a super car

You seem to be shooting the guy in front of me, let me lock onto the cop behind you who poses no threat and let the player kill you! :D

Also, when im on a killing streak, usually around the 3-5th kill, my autolock stops working.

FightTheDead118

- calls mechanic for personal vehicle while standing on dirt road: "I can't bring it to you right now!"

- walk 3 steps forward off of dirt road onto paved road and call mechanic: "aight let me bring it to you."

even worse -dials mechanic while on dirt road and walks onto freeway during the call: nope cant bring i to ya

Edited by FightTheDead118
  • Like 2

Whilst in passive mode, you can get run over.

#GTALogic

it's not logic because to counterbalance , especially for griefers abuses passive mode

But they could easily fix this. While in passive mode, why not make your vehicle non-contact with other player vehicles and players. So I won't be able to hit anyone with my car and they won't be able to hit me. Also, allow us to be hurt when getting run over by other players or killed when driving=problem solved. It's called passive mode but the only thing it does is take away your weapon wheel (basically).

Whilst in passive mode, you can get run over.

#GTALogic

it's not logic because to counterbalance , especially for griefers abuses passive mode

But they could easily fix this. While in passive mode, why not make your vehicle non-contact with other player vehicles and players. So I won't be able to hit anyone with my car and they won't be able to hit me. Also, allow us to be hurt when getting run over by other players or killed when driving=problem solved. It's called passive mode but the only thing it does is take away your weapon wheel (basically).

nah , example griefers abuses passive mode : a unskilled troll enter passive mode while in vehicle & still can get killed

it's because entering passive mode in vehicle allows run over players or even use fixed weaponry

however , vehicle weapons cannot kill on-foot passive players exception waters from firetruck ( can be called by will , 911 . useful to piss a troll in passive mode )

Edited by Sky_Light12

Lazer pilot fires 500 shots at me. I fire once with my heavy sniper in self defense. Instant 3 stars. Cops do nothing about the jet.

• Like 1

instead shaving

i'll go barber shop and they'll cut my stash off with scissors

Back in the day they used straight edge razor blades to cut hair on mens faces.. Just saying..

-Can´t drop some weapons

-Can´t remove rust from beater vehicles

-Can´t remove tracker from expensive vehicles

-Can´t store vehicles found in missions

-Can get killed or kill others in passive mode

-Almost everything is too expensive

-You can take only 96 snapmatic photos

Their logic is unbareable when:

- Chroming of the full car is acceptable but Chroming of the wheels is too over the top. Whats the point is letting me fullr chome my fully slammed Tornado but not letting be chrome the wheels. As said above R* you logic is unbearable.

- Giving us DLC that they take away from us. They give us a firework launcher that they're taking away, they might as well rob us as we sleep. Technaically isn't this act illegal taking something that someone may have bought with the aid of a cash card which would've been purchased with real money.

- Giving us DLC when freezing is still an issue. It's been described above.

- You can knock down a metal street light with your car but hit a wooden one and it doesn't move an inch. Last time I checked metal was stronger than wood.

- You can't drive through some hedges. I'm not even going to go into detail about this.

- They give us mod options for cars that have no function. Why put a wheelie bar on a car when the car can't even do a wheelie?

- They seem to ignore the more sensible people's wishes. Loads of intelligent and mature people have suggested perfectly logical things on this website and on other sites and most have

been ignored but as soon as someone asks for it they give us gold paint for cars.

- Kind of the same as the chrome one but they give us gold paint for cars and they don't include a gold option for wheels. The alloy for wheels looks so grey why not give us something that would look moderately good chrome wheels would look better but still.

Edited by BigJoe_1
  • Like 2

-Cops can catch up with anything.

-Mechanic can't deliver from bike rack.

-New houses, old interiors.

-Not letting us store/customise cop cars.

-No chrome wheels. Would be a nice touch for some cars.

-Tank is rank 70, Dubsta 6x6 and rocket launcher is rank 100.

Edited by ModderX

Oh, so I hit you with my Police Cruiser because you braked too early?

Better go full berserk and try to kill you.

#cops

• Like 1

Hedges, Can smash through gates, fences, lamp post in my car, but not a feking hedge ????????

Edited by Cokecan72

Release new contact missions 6 months after release that don't show up on the menu and won't be sent to you in a text unless you're rank 25 or below.

6x6 Truck is locked at Rank 100 while Tanks are locked at Rank 70.

Edited by liquidussnake119

Hedges, Can smash through gates, fences, lamp post in my car, but not a feking hedge ????????

Only some hedges, which makes it even more frustrating.

• Like 2

- Giving us DLC that they take away from us. They give us a firework a launcher that they're taking away, they might as well rob us as we sleep. Technaically isn't this act illegal taking something that someone may have bought with the aid of a cash card which would've been purchased with real money.

:lol:

At level 100 you become 'a kingpin'. Yet you still do hard missions by yourself that doesn't pay sh*t, get killed like a stray dog in LS streets by other players, can't have body guards, or a chauffeur. And worst of all Gerald still calles you a fool some times, without being able to kick his ass.

Last but not least, you can buy a beer bottle from a store, but you can buy a broken one at the gun store to use as a weapon!

Edited by HKM87
  • Like 5

So many good answers in here.

Something that sticks out for me is you can put off road wheels on a car, yet a chrome adder with high end wheels, will always beat a Mesa going off road and up a hill.

Seriously?

Each vehicle should have it's own advantage over the other!

• Like 3

So many good answers in here.

Something that sticks out for me is you can put off road wheels on a car, yet a chrome adder with high end wheels, will always beat a Mesa going off road and up a hill.

Seriously?

Each vehicle should have it's own advantage over the other!

Yeah, the driving and flying in this game is sh*t. I wish R* would of stuck with GTA 4's driving and flying.

Rocket launcher - $36,500

Fireworks launcher - $61,750 (and you can't keep it)

Actually you do own the fireworks launcher forever. What will happen is Ammu-nation will stop selling ammo for it outside of real-life fireworks seasons. If you stock up on fireworks ammo before it goes off sale you can use it outside of the holidays until you run out.

It's actually fairly realistic logic: Ammu-nation is only allowed to sell fireworks certain times of year. Fireworks you have purchased will NOT disappear from your inventory.

Rockstar has said all fireworks launcher owners will get a free refill of fireworks ammo at the start of each fireworks season.

Edited by Nem Wan

Are you about to rob a store? Better turn off the car for a quick getaway.

Did you get a Simeon's car in the mid of nowhere? We f*cking know where are you exactly.

You can trigger an activity on the map or the menu? We better set a giant f*cking circle in the middle of the street.

Are we supposed to be kingpins millionaries, we can't afford a mansion.

Do you have 100 on strengh and resistance? You'll look like in a hunger strike.

One kick on the knee instant kills a pedestrian.

He's shooting and I want to escape? Time to run and leave the car!

Chocolates are more effective than a military armor gear.

You're in the middle of a fight with five stars? Accept mission and you get the hell out of there like if you were Megaman.

• Like 5