2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Ambient_

The Worst Of Rockstar Logic

RowanSane

Bitch and moan thread tbh

KillaVolt

- Promotes Reveal Players on the Newswire about the Capture Update. During the Rockstar livestream later, absolutely everyone uses it all the time, and the Rockstar dev's complain how the match is going nowhere how everyone's camping.

- Posts new verified job images of races with a variety of different cars in their class. If you check the leaderboards of the new Off-Road race, the first 20 pages are stacked with Sanchezes until you find the first vehicle on page 20+. (Sanchez doesn't belong in the Off-Road Car class, it's too overpowered)

- They post about how they dislike hackers, modders and anyone else abusing the game and spreading the chaos. They promote Domislive with multiple shoutouts. He is a GTA youtuber with a large fan-base who releases daily videos on how to exploit. Example: How to use weapons in garages and kill people.

- They release DLC's and post constant ongoing events and news about GTA while completely ignoring the fact that we've all been having console freezes. It's been over 2 months and they still haven't fixed it. Honestly, at this point I'd rather have the freezing to end before any DLC. They need to fix what we already have before releasing anything new.

- We ask them to add Forced Weapon options to the Capture Creator. They later do it but they added it as a non-mandatory setting. Meaning that if there's a capture which would only work if people were restricted from using explosives and someone beside the creator would host it, he would have to switch the options each time he hosted it. They need to make Forced Weapons ONLY because random's who host will set it to owned and then the match will be a complete disaster resulting in dislikes and people quitting.

- Loading screen ad about LS Customs. Marking ''Chrome is class''. They don't understand the fact that kids do not understand sarcasm.

- Loading screen ad about having a headset and being heard. The irony is that they removed the ''Toggle Mute'' option in the lobby screen so when we're in a lobby waiting for a match to start and some squeeker, sh!t talker or someone who plays loud music or screeching comes in, all we can do is either bare it or leave since we can't mute him.

clear your cache . No more freeing. I hate it when kids blame rock star for their Crappy experience .

I'm sorry...what??

Clear my cache? Does that seriously work? I'm sick of the freezing but if it's a cache issue I'd be so god damn happy.

DJ Kornphlake

Bitch and moan thread tbh

It sure is turning into that.

PkUnzipper

designing a map that's some 33% water and using virtually none of it in multi player.

They might have well just scrapped the water idea and maximized the size of the map. Because hardly anybody uses the water. Be that races, missions, swimming or just fooling around in FM

JobAnonymous

not being able to replay missions..

xskinzcity

a cop drives in the the opposite lane, rams you and get 1 star then suddenly demands u to pull over just to execute u.

and what kind of police force has like 5 police choppers flying in the same time

Kevinnicholls62

Gang attacks at all the useful places where you don't want a gang attack.

Moonlight Shores

- calls mechanic for personal vehicle while standing on dirt road: "I can't bring it to you right now!"

- walk 3 steps forward off of dirt road onto paved road and call mechanic: "aight let me bring it to you."

MAR10HD

Job markers on the map (the blue circles) I would say they are redundant but they were never useful to begin with as every job / activity is available to launch from the pause menu. With each passing update the map gets more and more cluttered with UGC that limit where you are able to walk without being thrown into a job. Why we can't turn them off is beyond me.

Npc phone calls, R* said they made it so you wont receive the same call more than once but I still find the phone popping up at the most inconvenient times like when I'm about to shoot in the Lazer. No sleep mode? wtf. They tell me NOTHING I don't already know and it is a force of habit now to close the phone the moment it appears.

Edited by MAR10HD

DJ Kornphlake

The airfields immediately came to mind.

A Maned Wolf

The airfields immediately came to mind.

Or the entire road in front of the 24/7 in Grapeseed.

grand theft spaghetti

Logic: Doesn't let anyone under 18 use snapmatic. Lets them see titties.

logic: those same kids banned from taking pictures are free to yell out the dumbest, most racist things while they drink fake booze, smoke fake weed, throw money at fake strippers and have fake sex with hookers.

that's throw money at fake strippers, not throw fake money at fake strippers since they could be using real money to buy cash cards to make it fake rain on fake non exposed boobs.

Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch

Adeel007

People complain about cops - Make more cops spawn and make it hard to kill you -

cops shoot the s*it out of you for stealing a car

Cops shoot you for bumping into them -
Cops ram you then come after you to kill you

Having the map spammed with job markers that no one uses

Edited by Adeel007

Pagan Lowrider

Call Lester to place a bounty-no money in your pocket,no problem,comes out of your bank acct.
Call Pegasus for tank/chopper/boat-no money in your pocket=comes out of your bank account.

Call Lamar for mugger-no money in your pocket=no mugger

Drive to impound to recover car-no money in your pocket=jump the wall and steal it

inconsistent much?!?

Sky_Light12

Cops & enemies : accuracy , range & superior driving skill ( even capable catching up players ) . exclusive for cops : spawn out of nowhere in minimap & exclusive for enemies : unlimited spawning ( especially on vehicle )

vigilantes ( one aid the store's clerk , all wield pistols and their appearance varies )

rooftop rumble : R* made it worse . accuracy are far higher than usual , backup cars & the failing chance increased about 40% ( due if the objective doesn't says '' document dropped '' , the mission will fail even no actions about document , this occur random )

american exports : due cargobob's speed and logical spawning , it can overpowered by police maverick

vehicle capping : it more frustating when comes by speed , as cops still catch up regardless of the vehicle class

no special vehicle for sale : through GTA V & online maintains military vehicles for sale ( it's legal anyway even for civilian or bad guys look alike ) . they didn't sell fighter jets and hunter helicopter . even docktease didn't sell submersible

cannot cook & orders fast food : even though the apartements has kitchen , players cannot cook which render kichen nothing more than decoration ( as well can't order fast food ) . even all players never hungry ( through they can consume snacks or drink soda . but it presumably won't fill your stomach )

no mechanics : despite been hired by player , mechanic didn't roam at player garage ( but in before patched mechanic is appear as person when delivering cars but this was changed due AI error )

target failure : in certain missions , killing target by shooting with bullets aside that source ( except melee ) will fail it for unknown reason

headwear glitch : putting headwear like hats will have the item fused with hair instead

Edited by Sky_Light12

Charles_Lee_Raye

- Promotes Reveal Players on the Newswire about the Capture Update. During the Rockstar livestream later, absolutely everyone uses it all the time, and the Rockstar dev's complain how the match is going nowhere how everyone's camping.

- Posts new verified job images of races with a variety of different cars in their class. If you check the leaderboards of the new Off-Road race, the first 20 pages are stacked with Sanchezes until you find the first vehicle on page 20+. (Sanchez doesn't belong in the Off-Road Car class, it's too overpowered)

- They post about how they dislike hackers, modders and anyone else abusing the game and spreading the chaos. They promote Domislive with multiple shoutouts. He is a GTA youtuber with a large fan-base who releases daily videos on how to exploit. Example: How to use weapons in garages and kill people.

- They release DLC's and post constant ongoing events and news about GTA while completely ignoring the fact that we've all been having console freezes. It's been over 2 months and they still haven't fixed it. Honestly, at this point I'd rather have the freezing to end before any DLC. They need to fix what we already have before releasing anything new.

- We ask them to add Forced Weapon options to the Capture Creator. They later do it but they added it as a non-mandatory setting. Meaning that if there's a capture which would only work if people were restricted from using explosives and someone beside the creator would host it, he would have to switch the options each time he hosted it. They need to make Forced Weapons ONLY because random's who host will set it to owned and then the match will be a complete disaster resulting in dislikes and people quitting.

- Loading screen ad about LS Customs. Marking ''Chrome is class''. They don't understand the fact that kids do not understand sarcasm.

- Loading screen ad about having a headset and being heard. The irony is that they removed the ''Toggle Mute'' option in the lobby screen so when we're in a lobby waiting for a match to start and some squeeker, sh!t talker or someone who plays loud music or screeching comes in, all we can do is either bare it or leave since we can't mute him.

clear your cache . No more freeing. I hate it when kids blame rock star for their Crappy experience .

WTF is clearing a caché?? You know most people that play this are console gamers not pc. I have never seen an option for clear cache on the ps3 or would even know where to look for it. I have played countless online games and this is the only one where ive had a problem.

So fvck off for defending rockstar, where is the cache clearing tutorial if Its such a vital part of the game. Its rockstars fault we shouldnt have to do anything to our consoles to play a game.

Davey Boy

-It's ridiculous how bushes and small trees are indestructible even when hit by a tank.

-When I shoot down a police helicopter and another one is on the spot 2 seconds later.

-How you see the same cars going down the road after driving for 3 minutes on the same road.

-How the slow ass vehicle the enemies ride in can go faster than a super car.

-When i'm standing on the sidewalk minding my own business and I get a wanted level.

-When i'm in a Sandking and a NPC rams me with the power of a thousand hulks.

And the list goes on and on...

Edited by FedoraTheExplora

.Will.

My problem is that there is only ONE vehicle impound in the entire map

Pastry

Claiming hackers are destroying Online economy - while jobs are already underpaid, prices are extremely high, and there's Cash Cards since the beginning.

Kesh Kurds is optional.

Relative007

- Cars swerving in to you on purpose (e.g. when shooting from a vehicle)

- Promotional artwork that continually features clothing and accessories not available to purchase in-game

- Stationary tanks not paying insurance as the best way to combat people griefing tank drivers. Blind freddy can see this would be used to grief other players.

Two things mentioned earlier I completely agree with:

- Reveal all players. I find this completely ruins my experience of playing a DM/TDM, particularly when the other team is continually using it.

- Splash screens when you are on a killing streak, loser streak or have BST.

Sure I will notice more things when I fire up GTA Online next.

Pastry

WTF is clearing a caché?? You know most people that play this are console gamers not pc. I have never seen an option for clear cache on the ps3 or would even know where to look for it. I have played countless online games and this is the only one where ive had a problem.

So fvck off for defending rockstar, where is the cache clearing tutorial if Its such a vital part of the game. Its rockstars fault we shouldnt have to do anything to our consoles to play a game.

That isn't a PC thing.

Reveal all players. I find this completely ruins my experience of playing a DM/TDM, particularly when the other team is continually using it.

You should be happy they are using it. They are coming for you right? You can easy mode make a trap and kick their asses. Aaaand they lose $500 all the time so it's a win, win type situation. You don't even notice how the cash flies untill you get back to fr.

sultangris

heh, given all the stupid little annoying problems that are easily correctable and shouldve been forseen before they were even implemented Im starting to think rockstar is laughing their ass off cause they are trolling everyone. I find it hard to believe they could create such a sh*t game with so many problems like this by accident. A little common sense would tell you that its a bad idea to have a f*cking gang attack covering spots like the airfield that make it impossible to get aircraft without triggering. Im sure they giggled as they made half the hedges able to be driven through and the other half like brick walls. Probably laughed out loud as they wrote the code that makes pedestrians cross your driveway every time you leave your garage so you run them over and get a star. The clumsy sh*tty player movements with a turning radius larger than a sandking XLs which makes you always run into sh*t, fall off roves and hard to accurately move small distances. sh*tty 3rd person combat with terrible camera control which allows one player to shoot another player through walls and trees and other objects when that player cannot see or shoot them back., Likely were pissing their pants with glee when instructing all NPCs to actively try to ram your car or run you over if you were on foot. There is no randomness to any of that stuff, it happens literally every time except for when there are too many people in the lobby and there isnt enough computing power to make it happen. And thousands of others, but ive rambled enough.

Edited by sultangris

Charles_Lee_Raye

To the @sswipe that said clearing your cache isnt a pc thing. Never seen anything close to a cache on ps3. Only ever heard people talking about it when talking about PCs. Have no idea why you clowns think this is the users fault when there is absolutely no way to know about it.

Pastry

a cop drives in the the opposite lane, rams you and get 1 star then suddenly demands u to pull over just to execute u.

and what kind of police force has like 5 police choppers flying in the same time

If you pull over in singleplayer you get busted. Jeebus you multiplayer only players are annoying. You always say you can't do this or that when you don't even play sp thay's where the good stuffs at!

To the @sswipe that said clearing your cache isnt a pc thing. Never seen anything close to a cache on ps3. Only ever heard people talking about it when talking about PCs. Have no idea why you clowns think this is the users fault when there is absolutely no way to know about it.

I dont know about the PS3 but it sure is on xbox. Btw i only said that i never saw such a thing on a PC. No need to call me the asswipe here. Tell that to the guy that started this bullshiat. I don't understand why you are so butthurt anyway. Edited by Cakelover21

sultangris

it is possible to clear it via the web browser options, however it clears itself regularly and doing so manually doesnt have any effect at all.

jvaccaro

Cowards in tanks somehow don't have to pay insurance

PancakePoon

lol

ivarblaauw

you can kill thousands of innocent bystanders, kill animals, have sex with prostitutes... but you cannot see a full version of nude females/males and strippers have Bustiers in Online...

since when is nudity worse than killing innocents? xD They did it in RDR and MP3 why not in GTA V/Online...

You can't shop at some stores which obviously should be open -.- Like the clothing stores, pubs and other stores at the pier and vespucci beach...
Or why put in all the famous restaurants like Cluckin' bell, but we can't use it... It was possible in all previous GTA's... :(

Have a highway out of the city... which leads only to... the same f*cking city... -.-

Why can we buy high end clothing in low life clothing stores... They should fix this...

Grand Theft Auto Online, the game were you can't steal a high end car and sell it... If you could even only sell it for some good cash I would be happy...

I have strength level over 9000, I can carry tens of thousands of bullets and over 30 different weapons... Oh yeah... I have an invisible bag where I take them from... Seriously -.- At least give us the option to lock them away, or only choose a few. And let the weapons you have with you show on your character...

There are almost no interiors...

why can't we walk into the police station or hospital... Why aren't the restaurants open. Why can't we access some apartment staircases (interior) like in IV and EFLC? It would actually make running from the cops a possibility... Hide in buildings, fight your way out or defend it...

No prone and crouch? At least give us a crouch option... it would make firefights better IMO

You kill hundreds of cops, there is a military base within 10 miles, and they just relax and sit back... I think you are a threat to the national security when you drive a tank in the city, killing hundreds of people...

A cop car hits YOU. they immediately start shooting... At least give them batons and pepper-spray at one star. So when they kill you, you are busted, not wasted... Let the fine be 500 and retrieve your car from the impound and you respawn at the nearest police station.

I think this sums it up xD

Edited by ivarblaauw

Ezza.

-Simeon requests a car that matches the make and model of one of your Personal Vehicles. Gets in PV in garage, immediate 2 star wanted level

-STEERING WHEELS DON'T TURN!!!*

-No cockpit view for the pilot of a plane (as stated above)*

-Terribly implemented character creator (Good idea in theory, but just doesn't work. Like Obamacare)*

-No blip icon for those in tanks.*

-Freezing.*

Still a good game in general, just these things ruin the gameplay/immersion a bit

*Last Generation Problems

Edited by Ezza.

ArcadeWilliamz

- Posts new verified job images of races with a variety of different cars in their class. If you check the leaderboards of the new Off-Road race, the first 20 pages are stacked with Sanchezes until you find the first vehicle on page 20+. (Sanchez doesn't belong in the Off-Road Car class, it's too overpowered and is a motorcycle)

- They post about how they dislike hackers, modders and anyone else abusing the game and spreading the chaos. They promote Domislive with multiple shoutouts. He is a GTA youtuber with a large fan-base who releases daily videos on how to exploit. Example: How to use weapons in garages to kill people.

I agree with all of them. Mostly agree with the fact about R* ignoring the freezing problem and no forced + pickups in the capture creator.