1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Worst Of Rockstar Logic

Ambient_

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sky_Light12

• Arrows to Athens

• Yellow Dog with Cone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- Promotes Reveal Players on the Newswire about the Capture Update. During the Rockstar livestream later, absolutely everyone uses it all the time, and the Rockstar dev's complain how the match is goi

In a game called Grand Theft Auto, you have to buy everything

All jobs on the minimap. Cops. Can't store cop cars.

^^Yeah I know they have also added some animations to fap, but the way it was done (adding the new models instead of replacing existing ones) is still dumb.

Super rich without Shark cards and cheats/glitches? Do we play the same game?

Edited by omawnakw

OK Rockstar, I can sort of understand why you won't let me call in a Pegasus chopper to the helipad on the roof of my apartment at Richard's Majestic but WHY THE F*CK can't I land a chopper there and access the building when there's already a door there!

More than that - there was a pretty good way to use the roof helipads in GTA IV with a marker to access the rooftops - remember the Brucie friend call 'Heli' option when your frienship is maxed out (70% for Brucie if I remember correctly)? Why not to make it that way here?

Onother good example:

Oh, we need some vehicles to force people to buy shark cards. But, we have no time to create/convert new ones. Let's add the ones already in the game but with new paintjobs [instead of adding new paintjobs for existing ones and the ability to change paintjob for planes and helicopters].

Oh, looks like we're out of resources now so we can't add new content to oldgen any more.

Thats bs, R* added a significant amount of good vehicles in that Update those vehicles were for the Super Rich who have nothing better to do with their money, nothing to do with Shark Cards, also this plane had a nice neat feature.

yeaah super rich.. You mean shark card buyers? The only other way to get a lot of money that isn't glitching is by doing the heists of course. But alas rockstarts sh*tty peice of sh*t servers are crap. The match making is sh*t you CAN'T do a heist. Even if you GOT people you can do the heist with you're sh*t out of luck cause of the servers. Only way to get anything like this super rich crap is by a shark card. And drinking and smoking in a plane is a neat feature? A turret in the back of a rebel is neat. The insurgent is neat. Armored Kuruma is neat. The DoD WOULD be neat but nooo can't have that f*cking online. Rockstar in my opinion were legends at a time. They made SA. VC. IV and so forth all of their games are legendary but V flopped hard.

Ignore my sh*tty grammar as I'm doing this all on my phone

• Like 3

yeaah super rich.. You mean shark card buyers? The only other way to get a lot of money that isn't glitching is by doing the heists of course. But alas rockstarts sh*tty peice of sh*t servers are crap. The match making is sh*t you CAN'T do a heist. Even if you GOT people you can do the heist with you're sh*t out of luck cause of the servers. Only way to get anything like this super rich crap is by a shark card. And drinking and smoking in a plane is a neat feature? A turret in the back of a rebel is neat. The insurgent is neat. Armored Kuruma is neat. The DoD WOULD be neat but nooo can't have that f*cking online. Rockstar in my opinion were legends at a time. They made SA. VC. IV and so forth all of their games are legendary but V flopped hard.

Agreed. Also I find it super convenient that the heist vehicles, the few DLC vehicles that could actually make single player more interesting, were the only DLC cars left out of single player.

Edited by D9fred95

Thats bs, R* added a significant amount of good vehicles in that Update those vehicles were for the Super Rich who have nothing better to do with their money, nothing to do with Shark Cards, also this plane had a nice neat feature.

Nice neat feature = I can drink and smoke in a plane in a game about causing chaos and making money.

I honestly think its a nice neat feature and its f*cking cool, at least IMO.

While I dont own the jet I flew with some random in Free Mode was an awesome flight ;)

OK Rockstar, I can sort of understand why you won't let me call in a Pegasus chopper to the helipad on the roof of my apartment at Richard's Majestic but WHY THE F*CK can't I land a chopper there and access the building when there's already a door there!

More than that - there was a pretty good way to use the roof helipads in GTA IV with a marker to access the rooftops - remember the Brucie friend call 'Heli' option when your frienship is maxed out (70% for Brucie if I remember correctly)? Why not to make it that way here?

Onother good example:

Oh, we need some vehicles to force people to buy shark cards. But, we have no time to create/convert new ones. Let's add the ones already in the game but with new paintjobs [instead of adding new paintjobs for existing ones and the ability to change paintjob for planes and helicopters].

Oh, looks like we're out of resources now so we can't add new content to oldgen any more.

Belongs in Bitch and moan thread,

your argumentative line is poor,

I can play Heists easily(I am on PC) without ANY connection errors, and yes with Heists you can make a bunch of money, especialy with Criminal Mastermind, the Ill Gotten Gains Update was particularly addressed to those who came on the comment section of R* crying they have too much money.

Afterwards people complained of having not enough money and R* released the double cash Heists event to compensate.

Calling R* greedy is just stupid in my honest opinion, and its hate which isnt due here.

While I dont own the jet I flew with some random in Free Mode was an awesome flight ;)

In your opinion maybe, but what does the Luxor Deluxe really bring to online? It's mostly just a reskinned Luxor with apparently inferior stats which allows you to smoke and drink inside it. It's mostly just a money dump for absurdly rich players but really adds nothing for long term entertainment.

You're lucky to have been in a lobby with a random and able to fly around without being shot at. Every lobby I'm in (and if threads on here are any indication, plenty others) it'd be impossible to use since everyone's in Hydras, in Buzzards or has homing rockets and has an itchy trigger finger. I was in a Hydra a little while ago waiting for a special crate to drop, hovering high above the map for a good few minutes doing nothing before 2 or 3 Hydra players came after me. Not because they wanted the special crate mind you, it was just because I was in a Hydra period.

With that kind of player attitude everywhere I think the Luxor Deluxe is pointless since it's mostly a show off piece to show how much money you got which just makes you a target for other players.

In your opinion maybe, but what does the Luxor Deluxe really bring to online? It's mostly just a reskinned Luxor with apparently inferior stats which allows you to smoke and drink inside it. It's mostly just a money dump for absurdly rich players but really adds nothing for long term entertainment.

You're lucky to have been in a lobby with a random and able to fly around without being shot at. Every lobby I'm in (and if threads on here are any indication, plenty others) it'd be impossible to use since everyone's in Hydras, in Buzzards or has homing rockets and has an itchy trigger finger. I was in a Hydra a little while ago waiting for a special crate to drop, hovering high above the map for a good few minutes doing nothing before 2 or 3 Hydra players came after me. Not because they wanted the special crate mind you, it was just because I was in a Hydra period.

With that kind of player attitude everywhere I think the Luxor Deluxe is pointless since it's mostly a show off piece to show how much money you got which just makes you a target for other players.

Regarding the Comunity, yes I heard very bad stories which I personaly have never experienced, probably something to do with me playing on PC and me beeing in the EU Region.(not THAT many kids play)

But you have to keep in mind that was what people ASKED R* FOR, A LOT of people were on the Support forums telling R* that they have TOO MUCH MONEY and want to spend it on something, and the game is getting boring, R* did fan service in this case, and after they realized a lot of players DONT have that much money and are complaining about Ill gotten gains they even dropped a 4 Heists lasting double cash event which was incredible.

And now you got people also asking for something to spend their money on, some people say "they are burnt out since they played the double cash events", and R* will probably again release new vehicles and apartment customization(which would be super expensive) and people would call them greedy.

But you have to keep in mind that was what people ASKED R* FOR, A LOT of people were on the Support forums telling R* that they have TOO MUCH MONEY and want to spend it on something, and the game is getting boring, R* did fan service in this case, and after they realized a lot of players DONT have that much money and are complaining about Ill gotten gains they even dropped a 4 Heists lasting double cash event which was incredible.

The thing is though is that the Luxor Deluxe adds nothing to GTAO except be a money dump, it does nothing except be an item that allows you to spend an absurd amount of money in a short period of time. There's no point to buying it except to remove money from your bank account. R* could have easily remedied the money problem by adding in more creative vehicles into the game for the same amount of money that would do more than just be a money sink.

Or kill two birds with one stone, look for the most popular DLC theories related to vehicles, make a DLC out of them, preferably the ones that would logically cost a lot of cash. Fanbase get DLC they've been thinking about, rich players have new toys to dump their $500 million on.

The thing is though is that the Luxor Deluxe adds nothing to GTAO except be a money dump, it does nothing except be an item that allows you to spend an absurd amount of money in a short period of time. There's no point to buying it except to remove money from your bank account. R* could have easily remedied the money problem by adding in more creative vehicles into the game for the same amount of money that would do more than just be a money sink.

Or kill two birds with one stone, look for the most popular DLC theories related to vehicles, make a DLC out of them, preferably the ones that would logically cost a lot of cash. Fanbase get DLC they've been thinking about, rich players have new toys to dump their $500 million on.

But then the fanbase would complain about it beeing too expensive also Ill Gotten Gains had a lot of cool and meaningfull cars, for example the osiris with the movable spoiler.

The Jet and the Heli were just a little addition for the small amount of people who have too much money.

But then the fanbase would complain about it beeing too expensive also Ill Gotten Gains had a lot of cool and meaningfull cars, for example the osiris with the movable spoiler.

The Jet and the Heli were just a little addition for the small amount of people who have too much money.

I think the people who would complain about the "creative vehicles" being overpriced would be the same type of people who complain that things like the Hydra is too expensive. A.k.a. "unpleasable's", people who complain no matter what you do. Best to try and ignore players like that unless you really did disproportionally price the item. I think if it costed $10 million for a small battleship, complete with guns and AA support, to duke out with other players, most people probably wouldn't mind.

The cars in Ill Gotten Gains are nice, but when I read people saying they want more things to spend their large amount of money on, it reads more like "we want more things to have fun with that also takes money away". R* solution to the money issue seems to be to just throw in some expensive cars and call it a day while the most complaints I see about GTAO (barring glitches, ignoring singleplayer and "unpleasable" issues) is that there's nothing to do. The Freeroam update will keep people preoccupied for a bit, but I think what people want out of GTAO is something like RDR's multiplayer, which had a little bit of everything.

So I think that's what the issue with the Luxor Deluxe is. People want something to spend money on, but will keep them playing long afterwards, rather than a jet to keep them preoccupied for a few sessions but will ultimately sit in their Pegasis list when they get bored of it.

Edited by D9fred95

Nice neat feature = I can drink and smoke in a plane in a game about causing chaos and making money.

Onother good example:

Belongs in Bitch and moan thread,

your argumentative line is poor,

I can play Heists easily(I am on PC) without ANY connection errors, and yes with Heists you can make a bunch of money, especialy with Criminal Mastermind, the Ill Gotten Gains Update was particularly addressed to those who came on the comment section of R* crying they have too much money.

Afterwards people complained of having not enough money and R* released the double cash Heists event to compensate.

Calling R* greedy is just stupid in my honest opinion, and its hate which isnt due here.

My argumentative line is poor? Oh I'm soo sorry fanboy. Also you're not the whole gta community are you now? You got a good online going for you whoopy doody doo. While everyone else is sh*t out of luck. If you don't got connection errors you got heist trolls. Because your friends can't get into these sh*tty servers. All my friends gave up on GTA and moved onto other games I'm the only one sticking with gta hoping for that slimmer of light to appear. also belongs in bitch and moan thread f*ck off with that. all this thread in general belongs in that bitch and moan thread then.

edit: Also. I don't give a sh*t if somethings expensive as f*ck IF it's a useable thing for example the Hydra one of the first things to be past the 1 million mark right? but I paid that 3 mill cause I found uses out of it. It's fun to use and I do use it if I have to. I only use it against griefers. But the Luxor? What use do I got for that? Realy what do I got? oh I can get drunk off my ass and smoke for 10 million.. Wooo yaaaaaay

Edited by MGCrash

• 4 months later...
Spike Deathpunch

All of the differences between story mode and online, seriously you get multi millions for robbing a bank in story mode but in online you get around 200 grand. Also trackers on cars were apparently made illegal in story mode because you can store any car you find on the street.

Oh yeah and a cop car crashes into YOU but you get three stars and the cops literally try to murder you!

Dr WGA Labriskagni

Perhaps the worst one would be

Saying everything is in working condition and it needs no attention...

• Like 1

The fact that the Sovereign must have it's livery and that you can't change rims on the Innovation or Sanchez.

The current gen minimap : On last gen you could see your friends on your minimap, now if they're too far away you have to pause to locate them. That's not an improvement.

R*s continuing stance that there's nothing wrong with connectivity / matchmaking etc. Yeah right, it's all of us & only on GTA!

Contact phone calls. TAKE A F***ING HINT - I've not answered in forever, nor will I. They never gave the option to quit these calls. At least after a certain rank.

Edited by Nugsy

Jacking a Sultan then turning it into a Sultan RS resells for less than a legitimately purchased Sultan turned Sultan RS. Guess crime doesn't pay this time.

Pay $800k for a house, can't walk to and from garage without going outside. Elevator turned into an empty wall. Meanwhile a garage on its own has an elevator that does nothing. Brilliant.

Edited by trhacker01

I was flying my Buzzard doing some VIP missions. I was kind of close to the ground and randomly sprayed my cannon out of boredom when some guy in a car suddenly got very angry and went hostile against me. He got out of his car with nothing but his fists.

What chance do you have against an attack helicopter, dimwit?

Maybe he played Last Action Hero for the SNES and thought he could reflect your rockets back at you by punching them?

• 3 months later...

NPCsBillions of stupid NPCs. I drive a car when suddenly an NPC appears with his ugly car and pushes me of my line and goes back to his. I'm going like others in the same direction and then he shows up. Got a big scratch and as he leaves he is like "yo move your ass modafuka! Dat was a nice car!" So yup the game is f*cked

NPCsBillions of stupid NPCs. I drive a car when suddenly an NPC appears with his ugly car and pushes me of my line and goes back to his. I'm going like others in the same direction and then he shows up. Got a big scratch and as he leaves he is like "yo move your ass modafuka! Dat was a nice car!" So yup the game is f*cked

How many old ass threads are you going to keep bumping? Lol. Stop.

• Like 2

I was flying my Buzzard doing some VIP missions. I was kind of close to the ground and randomly sprayed my cannon out of boredom when some guy in a car suddenly got very angry and went hostile against me. He got out of his car with nothing but his fists.

What chance do you have against an attack helicopter, dimwit?

I can never forget my highest kill on a player. I was in my tank (before the weak buff) and this player was hell bent on fighting me just with a baseball bat lol

I drove off in the end i got bored of killing him

How many old ass threads are you going to keep bumping? Lol. Stop.He's a necrophiliac.

FlourescentBlack

Armour as an addition to the life bar instead of a seperate thing. Crashing a bike should not take off armour etc etc. GTA 4 had it proper like so many other things.

Edited by FlourescentBlack

Well since its already been brought back from the dead, I'll bite.

I'm sure I've probably already said this, but a Hind (Savage) being weaker than a Little Bird (Buzzard). I mean, what kind of f**ked up logic is that?

• Like 2

Wastelander (Suzuki)

Well since its already been brought back from the dead, I'll bite.

I'm sure I've probably already said this, but a Hind (Savage) being weaker than a Little Bird (Buzzard). I mean, what kind of f**ked up logic is that?

The Little Bird should be weaker to bullets, but able to survive a few bad crashes (like the real one) and the other way around for the Hind.
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...