1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Worst Of Rockstar Logic

Ambient_

We all know Rockstar have pretty daft logic, but what do YOU think the worst is?

Almost every update/event has masks. Halloween: No masks.

Rockstar makes a game in which you can rob stores, murder people, hire hookers, use drugs, and go on tank rampages killing hundreds on innocents, but I can't take a simple picture of my car.

GG Rockstar

It's not like I'm 17 years old and legally purchased the game with my own money or anything.

This.

Shooting one Cop= Three Stars. f*cken harsh :miranda:

Bumping into a police car=two stars

How the hell am I even supposed to get one star nowadays? :S

• Like 1

Unwanted, unavoidable and pointless gang attacks start at some of the airstrips when you collect your Pegasus air vehicles, smashing your health & damaging your chopper as you take off.

Brilliant. A yes/no option would have been nice.

DaltonWilliams123

Indestructable Tennis and Vollyball nets. The fact that my Titan survived being dropped out of the sky with no engines upside down, then skimming a mountain flying normally maes it explode. A smart car costs 80k+.

• Like 2

Flashlight defaults to on.

Flashlight used to default to on. Now it defaults to off. :)

Oh that's nice. Haven't played GTAO for sometime.

it's still default on when on SP sucks ain't it

Game makes billions of dollars at launch for just Xbox 360 and PS3.

R* loves money so much, they add cash cards.

But don't sell it for PC, Xbox One, or PS4 where they could make more cash....

But do a year later and to top it all off, they f*ck up the game even more with updates and add exclusive features to next gen and brag about how much next gen is better and enhanced just so we pay more money to buy it again.

Edited by Fearx--

Unwanted, unavoidable and pointless gang attacks start at some of the airstrips when you collect your Pegasus air vehicles, smashing your health & damaging your chopper as you take off.

Yea and when gang attack starts you lose your god mode, dang it!

Does no one consider the fact social club may be 18+ for legal reasons?

Such as?...

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

The fact that in single player missions you have to complete them within a certain amount of time for a gold medal, but in Online you get less money doing jobs for completing them quickly.

The stealth stat in GTA Online is almost completely useless.

How easy it is to steal a multi-million dollar fighter jet from a military base. All you have to do is get over a damn fence.

Each "update" ends up patching more and more harmless glitches that Rockstar specifically said that they would not patch.

Many missions have been patched to the point where they're almost not worth doing or are literally broken and cannot be completed. (Effin Lazers, Rooftop Rumble, Coveted, etc.)

The 4 or 5 Rhinos that camp around the hangar in Fort Zancudo, making any escape from that area near impossible.

All infantry in Fort Zancudo only carry Carbine Rifles. It would more realistic if they had a variety of weapons.

In a game primarily focused on crime we aren't even allowed to curse on Social Club or messaging in-game.

In a game called Grand Theft Auto, you literally have to pay for just about everything in the game.

• Like 3

Also if your facing one direction waiting on an approaching enemy then one spawns rite behind you it takes way to long to turn around to get him before he shoots you in the back.

Use the look behind button to turn around. It should lock on the enemy when doing so.

Edited by *Lola
  • Like 1

Grand Insurance and Debt Auto.

The ability to vote to kick people

I was kicked from a lobby because people didn't know how to shoot or defend themselves from me.

• Like 3

I was kicked from a lobby because people didn't know how to shoot or defend themselves from me.

I'd kick you if you griefed me, I'll be honest. Bad enough I have a glitched sub-par Passive Mode, I don't need any more BS.

• Like 1

i've been kicked by just joining a mission many times.

The fact that you're defending against someone killing you, yet it auto locks on the police, when you clearly want to shoot the online player.

Cops crash into you, two star wanted level.

A mask costs $20,000+ (I could make it at home within an hour)

Pegasus vehicles only spawn in two hangars at airport, but not in the hangar which says "Pegasus"...

• Like 5

2je64j.jpg

This has always bothered me. What's the logic of having two doors in these garages? You would have to squeeze between those cars every time leaving/entering the garage.

It should be one big door in the middle.

it's a f*cking game dude seriously, sh*t like that bothers you. To many garage doors? someone's always gonna bitch about retarded sh*t.
  • Like 1

I am hiding behind a corner, and my buddy shoots the enemy player.

And i am getting 2 police*. Why?

You're technically involved in the murder, in the eyes of the law.

• Like 1

Well you are tresspassing on gang teritory as a well know criminal yourself. I don't think you would get a "Hi, xXMLGPussy420SlayerMLGXx!" "Would you like to shoot at at us and/or get killed because of a few crates with ammo and $500?" Edited by Cakelover21

Also if your facing one direction waiting on an approaching enemy then one spawns rite behind you it takes way to long to turn around to get him before he shoots you in the back. It's not as bad when in cover but if your not and just standing there you can set your watch by how long it takes your character to spin around to shoot the guy coming up behind you.

This!

And R* can put players in the "Cheaters Pool" yet they cheat for themselves.

Did you play SP or atleast read the dang tips? Nobody ever knows how todo anything in this game damn. Hold the button to look back for a quick sec and press the aiming button at the same time. It will take time to master but that time will not be wasted oce you get it right.

Well you are tresspassing on gang teritory as a well know criminal yourself. I don't think you would get a "Hi, xXMLGPussy420SlayerMLGXx!" "Would you like to shoot at at us and/or get killed because of a few crates with ammo and $500?"

That's not a good excuse for the placement of some of these "gang attacks". They have one of these right at the main hangar at Sandy Shores airfield, so anytime someone wants to go there to get a certain air vehicle or something, they get forced into a stupid, boring, waste-of-time gang attack against their will. Hell, one time after finishing a mission, the game automatically spawned me right in the middle of a gang attack.

The concept of gang attacks are stupid, since the "rewards" aren't worth it, and the placements of some of them are even dumber.

2je64j.jpg

This has always bothered me. What's the logic of having two doors in these garages? You would have to squeeze between those cars every time leaving/entering the garage.

It should be one big door in the middle.

it's a f*cking game dude seriously, sh*t like that bothers you. To many garage doors? someone's always gonna bitch about retarded sh*t.

Even better: That 10 car garage is exclusive to you and for those who live in the high end apartment, so the whole building has a parking garage for it's residents and more the exclusive 10 car garage for every high end apartment.