Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,870 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Ambient_

The Worst Of Rockstar Logic

Ambient_

We all know Rockstar have pretty daft logic, but what do YOU think the worst is?

DiveGummi

cops.

S0lo

- Promotes Reveal Players on the Newswire about the Capture Update. During the Rockstar livestream later, absolutely everyone uses it all the time, and the Rockstar dev's complain how the match is going nowhere how everyone's camping.

- Posts new verified job images of races with a variety of different cars in their class. If you check the leaderboards of the new Off-Road race, the first 20 pages are stacked with Sanchezes until you find the first vehicle on page 20+. (Sanchez doesn't belong in the Off-Road Car class, it's too overpowered)

- They post about how they dislike hackers, modders and anyone else abusing the game and spreading the chaos. They promote Domislive with multiple shoutouts. He is a GTA youtuber with a large fan-base who releases daily videos on how to exploit. Example: How to use weapons in garages and kill people.

- They release DLC's and post constant ongoing events and news about GTA while completely ignoring the fact that we've all been having console freezes. It's been over 2 months and they still haven't fixed it. Honestly, at this point I'd rather have the freezing to end before any DLC. They need to fix what we already have before releasing anything new.

- We ask them to add Forced Weapon options to the Capture Creator. They later do it but they added it as a non-mandatory setting. Meaning that if there's a capture which would only work if people were restricted from using explosives and someone beside the creator would host it, he would have to switch the options each time he hosted it. They need to make Forced Weapons ONLY because random's who host will set it to owned and then the match will be a complete disaster resulting in dislikes and people quitting.

- Loading screen ad about LS Customs. Marking ''Chrome is class''. They don't understand the fact that kids do not understand sarcasm.

- Loading screen ad about having a headset and being heard. The irony is that they removed the ''Toggle Mute'' option in the lobby screen so when we're in a lobby waiting for a match to start and some squeeker, sh!t talker or someone who plays loud music or screeching comes in, all we can do is either bare it or leave since we can't mute him.

about the muting though; in the same menu as before, open gamer card, mute squeaker/racist f*ck/loud blaring cockstep tune. hope this helps.

Ambient_

Recently one that's really bugged me is the psycho red marking. I killed people 4 days ago and I'm still red.

..GhosT

- GTA Online

Two gun

- Promotes Reveal Players on the Newswire about the Capture Update. During the Rockstar livestream later, absolutely everyone uses it all the time, and the Rockstar dev's complain how the match is going nowhere how everyone's camping.

- Posts new verified job images of races with a variety of different cars in their class. If you check the leaderboards of the new Off-Road race, the first 20 pages are stacked with Sanchezes until you find the first vehicle on page 20+. (Sanchez doesn't belong in the Off-Road Car class, it's too overpowered)

- They post about how they dislike hackers, modders and anyone else abusing the game and spreading the chaos. They promote Domislive with multiple shoutouts. He is a GTA youtuber with a large fan-base who releases daily videos on how to exploit. Example: How to use weapons in garages and kill people.

- They release DLC's and post constant ongoing events and news about GTA while completely ignoring the fact that we've all been having console freezes. It's been over 2 months and they still haven't fixed it. Honestly, at this point I'd rather have the freezing to end before any DLC. They need to fix what we already have before releasing anything new.

- We ask them to add Forced Weapon options to the Capture Creator. They later do it but they added it as a non-mandatory setting. Meaning that if there's a capture which would only work if people were restricted from using explosives and someone beside the creator would host it, he would have to switch the options each time he hosted it. They need to make Forced Weapons ONLY because random's who host will set it to owned and then the match will be a complete disaster resulting in dislikes and people quitting.

- Loading screen ad about LS Customs. Marking ''Chrome is class''. They don't understand the fact that kids do not understand sarcasm.

- Loading screen ad about having a headset and being heard. The irony is that they removed the ''Toggle Mute'' option in the lobby screen so when we're in a lobby waiting for a match to start and some squeeker, sh!t talker or someone who plays loud music or screeching comes in, all we can do is either bare it or leave since we can't mute him.

clear your cache . No more freeing. I hate it when kids blame rock star for their Crappy experience . Edited by Two gun

Gallioni

Uhm, In online when you use your phone you dont see your character holding it, while that happens in single-player.

Anyone know the reason as to why this is the case?

Turkish Turketarian

Uhm, In online when you use your phone you dont see your character holding it, while that happens in single-player.

This bothers me so much.

Ambient_

This bothers me so much.

You do when you're taking photos which is silly, why not the other way too?!

Gallioni

I know right..its not hard to implement, yet R* doesnt care.

Zorvaine

clear your cache . No more freeing. I hate it when kids blame rock star for their Crappy experience .

I've cleared my cache 3 times so far, as did others. It doesn't work for everyone. Your immature comment was completely unnecessary which made you look like a kid.

Sugar Free Nos

Rockstar makes a game in which you can rob stores, murder people, hire hookers, use drugs, and go on tank rampages killing hundreds on innocents, but I can't take a simple picture of my car.

GG Rockstar

It's not like I'm 17 years old and legally purchased the game with my own money or anything.

DJ Kornphlake

NPC cars being able to push my fully armored car out of the way from dead stop, but I can't even budge theirs.

ezfaun

Rockstar makes a game in which you can rob stores, murder people, hire hookers, use drugs, and go on tank rampages killing hundreds on innocents, but I can't take a simple picture of my car.

GG Rockstar

It's not like I'm 17 years old and legally purchased the game with my own money or anything.

You'll get to in a few more months at least. Maybe if you could change your age in social club.

Sugar Free Nos

GG Rockstar

You'll get to in a few more months at least. Maybe if you could change your age in social club.

My age is 25 on SC and my birthday is next april. I'll be playing XBone by then, lol.

Dottie

GG Rockstar

My age is 25 on SC and my birthday is next april. I'll be playing XBone by then, lol.

you always put a fake birthday for everything...what noobs

Argonaut

GG Rockstar

This.

Shooting one Cop= Three Stars. f*cken harsh :miranda:

Titania

In a game called Grand Theft Auto, you have to buy everything

And when you do steal, you get either punished, or can't store it.

Sugar Free Nos

GG Rockstar

you always put a fake birthday for everything...what noobs

My mother made my account for me 5 years ago a day after we had internet for the first time in our lives.

I'm not getting into this subject again. The fact that they are restricting access to features of their game to customers who meet the age requirement of the ESRB and who purchased their game legally with their own money is wrong, and anyone who says otherwise is a troll.

tewpy

Catch up. Worst game feature ever.

ezfaun

Logic: Doesn't let anyone under 18 use snapmatic. Lets them see titties.

mmm chocolate

Nerfing payouts is the equivalent of removing FUN from your game.

Hodgey.

Contact Missions.

R* actually believed that strangers could get along and do the simpliest of missions without killing each other or just standing around doing nothing. God damn R* you cray, you cray.

Ermac

Mission Payouts. Doing a mission that usually takes at least 10 minutes nets you the same profit as doing a mission that takes less than 5.

BatFerYou

Bullets & rockets are expensive, but any c*nt can get a jet or tank with infinite ammo.

*spaz face*