Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,311 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Chase177

Official E3 2014 Topic

tymaster50

i think people are happy with MS because well... they could only improve from last year, yeah the tv stuff in sonys was a bit of a drag and i almost cut the stream off and called it a night but they pulled through in the end lol

Fireman

of the gameplay being staged or not, you can still do all those things in the game, it's not like elephants or the grappling hook aren't going to be included in the final product.

I doubt those elephants do anything other than run away in the final product, unless it's in a cutscene.

Sony only won the rehash expo, with close to no new games, but atleast remakes of some good games.

Edited by Fireman

esmittystud101

Sony and MS was okay. Nothing surprising though from either. We all knew they were gonna remaster certain games. I was expecting to have atleast one big moment from each of them that no one knew about. A jaw dropper. Neither did. No one can keep a secret anymore in the game industry. We knew everything in advance to monday.

FranklinDeRoosevelt

Holy balls with the GTA V announcment!!!!! :O:O

A lot of good games Sony has shown. I'm content :)

Jinx.

GTA V on PC will be awesome. I will wait for it. Do you think guys that il will come in September, like the original release?

YukiEiri

Master Chief Collection is quite cool, but we shouldn't need it in the first place. All we need is H2 servers running and this little, pointless thing called backwards compatibility. MS is just cashing in on nostalgia and Bungie's work.

Come on now!

Didn't they say that they are all redone with unified controls and .. stuff?

If the old GTA "trilogy" would go through that kind of treatment, I would be super happy!!

Edited by YukiEiri

kipakolonyasi

oh and one last thing: good luck ROCKSTAR with keeping GTA Online safe from hax and modz and quick scopez community on PC. you're going to wish yout biggest nightmare was players sniping tanks.

R* failed terribly (read PUT ZERO EFFORT INTO) GTAIV multiplayer for removing real cheats and such. They punished even the benign modders that wanted visual customisation.

Plus, you must be a special kind of ignorant for stating only PC gamers are like that. Look at your beloved console gaming crowd in RDR... it has been for quite some time that online games get ruined by moddres/hackers in there too (same with Call of Duty games on consoles)... and you're telling me that the PC gaming community in online games are full of pricks? Bitch... f*cking... please.

i'm just saying it's a lot more easier and yeah it's generally a lot more terrible in the PC scene. and you know it is true.

RDT33

of the gameplay being staged or not, you can still do all those things in the game, it's not like elephants or the grappling hook aren't going to be included in the final product.

I doubt those elephants do anything other than run away in the final product, unless it's in a cutscene.

Sony only won the rehash expo, with close to no new games, but atleast remakes of some good games.

Not sure what game is in question, but if it's Far Cry 4 I'm pretty certain the elephants will attack people. If you played Far Cry 3 you would know that bandits kept certain animals like tigers locked up and you could release them to attack enemies.

Sorry if it's not Far Cry you are talking about.

CatDog96

Not sure what game is in question, but if it's Far Cry 4 I'm pretty certain the elephants will attack people. If you played Far Cry 3 you would know that bandits kept certain animals like tigers locked up and you could release them to attack enemies.

Sorry if it's not Far Cry you are talking about.

and in blood dragon you could make the blood dragons attack people

tymaster50

WuwRLBu.gif

DfAlZ7.gif

myrwx6.gif

soedlm.gif

xMJnyz.gif

Definitely gotta pick this up

GTA3Rockstar

I signed up for Fable Legends beta but still never received an email for Hartline.

Guess I gotta keep searching with bing to get some Xbox Live credit, click on the image in my link if you want it or pm for details.

DlZZEE

Zelda WiiU looks amazing, expected more footage though :-/

Audiophile

It sounds like nearly everyone got into the Hardline beta with the exception of me and a few others.

Y U no like me, EA? Have been playing BF since 1942. I see how it is.

Signed up for Destiny Alpha. Doubt I'll get that, too. I'm not that lucky when it comes to being selected for betas/alphas.

Edited by Audiophile

Mista J

I have bad luck for that stuff too. The only beta I ever got into was Bad Company 2 beta on the PS3 many years ago.

I also got into the Gears 3 beta but I didn't even play because I moved and I didn't have internet for the duration of the beta. :(

Kirsty

Where do you guys sign up for betas? Is it just on their respective websites? Never got into any myself.

Audiophile

Where do you guys sign up for betas? Is it just on their respective websites? Never got into any myself.

BF: Hardline -

http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/beta

PC and PS4 only. :) I signed up for the PS4 beta even though I prefer FPS games on PC and every BF game I own is on PC. Figured I'd give the beta a go on the PS4. Didn't get in. :lol:

Destiny Alpha for PS4 (it's only being offered on the PS4):

http://playstation.greatnessawaits.com/destiny.html

Edited by Audiophile

tymaster50

if you have bf4 on ps4 you can go to the overview area and it would let you in the beta, definitely 1st come 1st serve cause not even 3 minutes after he said it was live, psn and ea origins crashed lol. Luckily i snagged mine about 5 seconds after it was announced

Fireman

I tried The Crew, don't think I got into the beta.

Hadn't watched the Nintendo presentation yet, will go do that now.

DlZZEE

1. Log in to Origin

2. Open this link: www.origin.com/en-us/store/odc/entitlement?free-entitlement-url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.origin.com%2Fen-us%2Fstore%2Fdemos-trials-flat%3FproductId%3DOrigin.OFR.50.0000524%26ora%3D18%26returnUrl%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.origin.com%252Fen-us%252Fstore%252Fodc%252Fentitlement%253Fr%253D1%26sig%3Dc44637d0b3591c370bbcb466c17b208e2f31d39f&referring-site=&__utma=55935032.718129535.1401660460.1401660460.1402343642.2&__utmb=55935032.79.9.1402346529579&__utmc=55935032&__utmx=-&__utmz=55935032.1401660460.1.1.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=(not%20provided)&__utmv=-&__utmk=114628675#|#REFERRING-SITE#|#&selector=#|#SELECTOR#|#&mobile=#|#MOBILE#|#&debug=#|#DEBUG#|#&mode=#|#MODE#|#&ru=#|#RU#|#&rx=#|#RX#|#&profile=hardline-com&intcmp=default_odc_intcmp&referringsite=battlefield

That's it, you're in Beta!

Edited by DlZZEE

Chase177

Currently updating the main post with the trailers shown at E3.

Audiophile

So I just got my email from EA telling me I got into the Hardline beta on PS4.

Unexpected. Maybe bitching on here helped? :lol:

Downloading now. Anyone know when the beta ends?

redx165

So I just got my email from EA telling me I got into the Hardline beta on PS4.

Unexpected. Maybe bitching on here helped? :lol:

Downloading now. Anyone know when the beta ends?

I find this funny. I didn't receive a email and am playing the beta as we speak.

Audiophile

Why do you find it funny?

I had to redeem a code that they sent me in an email in order to get the beta on my PS4. It wasn't just dropped into my games library.

Do you own BF4 on PS4? That could be why. I do not. I own all the BF games on PC.

redx165

Why do you find it funny?

I had to redeem a code that they sent me in an email in order to get the beta on my PS4. It wasn't just dropped into my games library.

Do you own BF4 on PS4? That could be why. I do not. I own all the BF games on PC.

Oh then that's why.

I said I find it funny cause they said you had to sign up for it.

Anyways to answer your old question. They didn't give a time. The only information that came up was something about their bad servers not letting people sign up for the beta.

Geralt of Rivia

That's exactly why I'm waiting a couple days for everything to get up-to-snuff before signing up.

Also, Watch Dogs.

I'm off work tomorrow, so sh*t's about to get real.

MadMugen

This was the worst E3 I've ever followed.

Chase177

I thought this year's E3 was great. A bunch of games were shown that I look forward to playing.

NYC PATROL

Why's that? I will say some of the conferences could have been better presented.

Edited by NYC PATROL