1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[PS3] MMC4 - Midnite Millionaires Club NIGHTLY Meet Ups 11:00pm EST

SouthWestPayDay

Y'all gotta step up ya game if ya finna compete with HKRS, I'm just sayin haha.

HKRS gotta step up ya game if ya finna compete with JMSR

JMSR gotta step up ya game if ya finna compete with STRR

STRR gotta step up ya game if ya finna comete with.....wait a minute....there isnt anyone! haha, jus messin

LMAOOOOO Thats Funny hahahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

Lol damn bruh. Gma pbj's are the sh*t. Im about to start askin dudes for those instead lol.

Yeah...grandmas make the REAL peanut butter and jam joints...lol
  • Like 1

HKRS gotta step up ya game if ya finna compete with JMSR

JMSR gotta step up ya game if ya finna compete with STRR

STRR gotta step up ya game if ya finna comete with.....wait a minute....there isnt anyone! haha, jus messin

Unnecessary seeing as nobody in strr is really that skilled, all the concepts n sh*t is very cool and I like the crew but if you wanna go crews my loa incorporated crew would woop you in races/dms/LTS and anything else you pick ;) and in pretty sure bolts modding ass could do it all by himself lmao Edited by LoA-Phantom
  • Like 1

haha, all good guys, I like MMC, I was jus toying with RawRie's post,

no hate here, honestly!

all good guys, people so quick to bite, haha

buuuuuuuut.... LoA-phantom, have we ever raced? cos if so im sure I will have beat you at some point, that's what I do, haha, all in good humour man

• Like 2

Its all good robo. My bad if I came off as an ass. Just took a little offense. Its funny bc even with there being all of these new crews we all know each other bc we all once shared the same crew. Your a class act Robo. Anyone else would of responded back with conflictual statements but you didnt. I respect that.

Edited by Bossman_518
  • Like 2

On a side note, my wife will be out of town Saturday through Tuesday....so THIS GUY will be playing ALOT of GTA...LOL

On a side note, my wife will be out of town Saturday through Tuesday....so THIS GUY will be playing ALOT of GTA...LOL

Seems

Like lots of fun

Edited by TheDjsicdog

you sure she won't pay somebody to whip you into place lol jk bro but I'll see you guys tonight if we can get enough lets do that cops and robber thing maybe what do y'all think

I'll be on in 10-11 hours

I will have already been asleep and woke up to go to work in 11 hours....lol

you sure she won't pay somebody to whip you into place lol jk bro but I'll see you guys tonight if we can get enough lets do that cops and robber thing maybe what do y'all thinkIm down. Youll have to explain though.

you sure she won't pay somebody to whip you into place lol jk bro but I'll see you guys tonight if we can get enough lets do that cops and robber thing maybe what do y'all think
Im down. Youll have to explain though.

Maybe if you didn't smoke so much of dat fiya....we wouldn't have to explain things to you....lol

Edited by SouthWestPayDay
  • Like 1

Lmaooo it really has nothin to do with me bein a weed fiend. This 3 day stretch of workin at 5:45am have been killin me. Im done with that sh*t so its back to regular.

• Like 1

My damn internet is acting up tonight, every lobby I join it kicks me out of so I'll try again later tonight. Oh and by the way thanks for the promotion!

• Like 1

My damn internet is acting up tonight, every lobby I join it kicks me out of so I'll try again later tonight. Oh and by the way thanks for the promotion!

I promoted everyone who I have seen actually representing MMC4....not just when we get together....so thanks for repping the crew.

im finna start a lobby now but i cant change my crew back to mmc right now it aint lettin me

Social Club has been down all night. I tried to do some races when I had a lobby set up earlier but couldn't do anything at all.

Edited by SouthWestPayDay

only a couple of us is on right now wea everybody at yo

I had a lobby set up with Jocker, Ewiz and a few other members like 20 minutes ago.

welp just ended my night .. had a couple of new recruits with me ona 5star run around Ls... then ended with drinks and Nikki at my spot.. see you guys later today

okay guys so here is my idea for cops and robbers

you have 2 teams obviously the cops job is to stop the robbers at all costs in my version i want the criminals to have 18 wheelers with no hud and radar and your goal is to go from beekers garage to the docks

the cops will have hud and radar and will be hiding somewhere waiting for the truckers to come by or they can cruse the highway looking for truckers(they have hud n radar)

some of the trivial rules are when cops are in pursuit of a trucker the trucker has 3 chances(telling him to stop,shooting a tires) to stop b4 the cop has the opportunity to shoot if the trucker does stop he can bribe the cop to give him a small timeframe to drive away we would have to figure a way out for the mics to work so that teams can talk within each other

the winning team will receive either 2 cars each or $200000$ tell me what you think guys or any rules you think should be changed

• Like 1

okay guys so here is my idea for cops and robbers

Sound sick we should do it

you have 2 teams obviously the cops job is to stop the robbers at all costs in my version i want the criminals to have 18 wheelers with no hud and radar and your goal is to go from beekers garage to the docks

the cops will have hud and radar and will be hiding somewhere waiting for the truckers to come by or they can cruse the highway looking for truckers(they have hud n radar)

some of the trivial rules are when cops are in pursuit of a trucker the trucker has 3 chances(telling him to stop,shooting a tires) to stop b4 the cop has the opportunity to shoot if the trucker does stop he can bribe the cop to give him a small timeframe to drive away we would have to figure a way out for the mics to work so that teams can talk within each other

the winning team will receive either 2 cars each or $200000$ tell me what you think guys or any rules you think should be changed