1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[PS3] MMC4 - Midnite Millionaires Club NIGHTLY Meet Ups 11:00pm EST

SouthWestPayDay

SouthWestPayDay

"PUT YA HANDS UP B!!!" - Bossman

• Like 2
MysteryCereal

"PUT YA HANDS UP B!!!" - Bossman

that was classic. fun night, sad some people are the snitching type though.

• Like 2
SouthWestPayDay

Another fun night with MMC and Magician Coalition

Hands Up!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Sultan Swag Gang

0_0.jpg

I was stuck like this for about 15 minutes because my mic wasn't working...thanks Fletch...lol

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 1
edub1906

Good times last night. "Put Ya Hands Up" needs to be our new crew theme. Still laughing about the Magician vs. Magician battle that lasted about an hour. Fletch made that man leave the lobby!!

Around 1:00 EST everyone bounced and me and Fletch were left to try to take on a 4 person crew by ourselves. Fletch was ok but I took some "Ls" LOL!

Need to get that run again tonight.

MysteryCereal

Lol I missed out, was playing xbox while y'all were having a blast. Got to get back on ps3 tonight

edub1906

Lol I missed out, was playing xbox while y'all were having a blast. Got to get back on ps3 tonight

Man we could've used your help (at least I could've) after everyone left--LOL!

Would have been even funnier if you would have joined Fletch in the magician battle with this guy DJ OSO. Even though he was a magician too--Fletch made him stand still with his hands up for like 15 minutes straight.

Didn't know you played Xbox as well. I have one, but haven't played it in months.

You've got to hop in tonight.

SouthWestPayDay

Would have been even funnier if you would have joined Fletch in the magician battle with this guy DJ OSO. Even though he was a magician too--Fletch made him stand still with his hands up for like 15 minutes straight.

Didn't know you played Xbox as well. I have one, but haven't played it in months.

Yeah...Fletch left me with my hands up for 15 minutes too cuz my mic messed up and no one knew I was stuck like that till Money drove by...lol

On a side note, I think we should start having Lobby Takeovers where everyone in the lobby gets their hands put up (except us...lol) and someone plays this song on their mic and everyone else sings along to it...lol

Edited by SouthWestPayDay
  • Like 1
MoneyFb09

LMAOO man i broke my mic last night too im upset... but yeah yesterday was rocking .. tonight same time? lol we in there .. i gotta go grab another mic before tonight tho... this guy fletch had me walkin around in my garage .. i thought my joysticks was stuck nd i banged the f*ck outta the sh*t ... the he goes money did you just bang ya joystick mad hard like you didnt know wassup... hahaha

Edited by MoneyFb09
Bossman_518

I waa in the lobby for like 2 secs last night and got booted. I tried to get back in twice but the lobby was full so I said f*ck it. Kinda mad I couldnt ask anybody "Who want them hands up B?????" Lmaooo. Ill def be on tonight tho.

• Like 1
MoneyFb09

I waa in the lobby for like 2 secs last night and got booted. I tried to get back in twice but the lobby was full so I said f*ck it. Kinda mad I couldnt ask anybody "Who want them hands up B?????" Lmaooo. Ill def be on tonight tho.

aww man bro it would have been funny as f*ck especially when we got invited to crazytacos crib nd we put his hands up for like 15mins while we took selfies nd group pics lmaoooo0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

SQUAD Lmaoo

Edited by MoneyFb09
  • Like 1
GTA5_Guy

LOL that sounds hilarious, i cant be on till sunday but you guys should invite me next time :D

Yeah...Fletch left me with my hands up for 15 minutes too cuz my mic messed up and no one knew I was stuck like that till Money drove by...lol

On a side note, I think we should start having Lobby Takeovers where everyone in the lobby gets their hands put up (except us...lol) and someone plays this song on their mic and everyone else sings along to it...lol

that has got to be the best post ive seen on this website so far, lmao im definetly going to come along if you need some extra crew members joining

edub1906

Looks like we have a new recruit SouthWest. Let's get GTA 5_Guy signed up.

How did things go after I rolled out last night. With Fletch and Mystery you never know what will happen--LOL!

MoneyFb09

How did things go after I rolled out last night. With Fletch and Mystery you never know what will happen--LOL!

gta 5 guy is already down he just never around when we on

gta 5 guy is already down he just never around when we on... and last night was the funny as hell... i got invited to somebodys lobby so i invited all the guys lmaoo we took over that lobby then they all left.. i got invited to a lobby again so i did the same thing nd we took over lol

edub1906

gta 5 guy is already down he just never around when we on... and last night was the funny as hell... i got invited to somebodys lobby so i invited all the guys lmaoo we took over that lobby then they all left.. i got invited to a lobby again so i did the same thing nd we took over lol

Damm--I missed out on that. The Lobby Takeovers are the way to go. We need to do some more of those tonight. Always helps to have a few magic men with you too.

Bossman_518

New recruits....Hahahaha.

As of now dont ask to join MMC unless you want.........never mind. Youll see hehehe.

GTA5_Guy

Im already in the crew, i just havent got the chance to play with magicians yet

GTA5_Guy

The only one that added me and that sends me invites is Bossman, I cant join your lobbies cause yall are always in invite only lobbys,

Edited by GTA5_Guy
Bossman_518

We're always in pub lobbies now. You just gotta keep tryin to get in bc theyre full most times. If its full and most of the main MMC homies are in there you just might be S.O.L until another player leaves or we make leave lmao.

• Like 1
GTA5_Guy

I always invite all mmc active member to whatever lobby were in... gta 5 ... ADD ME

ight when i get on, but i think i already sent you a request

GTA5_Guy

im think of playing a playlist where you can play in michaels house, franklins house, meth lab, humane labs and the bank vault with the rest of the crew when i hop on tommorow night, anyone down?

GTA5_Guy

^you dont have to play the playlist, you just start it up then leave so e.g we could be in franklins house in free mode

SouthWestPayDay

starting to think this thread is dead...

It's not...we just spend more time playing the game than posting on the boards.