1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[PS3] MMC4 - Midnite Millionaires Club NIGHTLY Meet Ups 11:00pm EST

SouthWestPayDay

Ok southwestpayday no one wants to come to mmc4

Aus

No one in the ENTIRE country wants to come?...that sucks....lol....just give it some time homie, people will see you are having fun and will want to have fun too...that's what happened with us.
  • Like 1

Dont lie to him payday......nobodys gonna come bruh. Especially since we're not a car meet crew lol. Most the people who are in this section of the forums are looking for car meet crews. Something We are not.

The name should be changed from find a lobby and meet ups to find a car meet and car meet crew.

Dont lie to him payday......nobodys gonna come bruh. Especially since we're not a car meet crew lol. Most the people who are in this section of the forums are looking for car meet crews. Something We are not.

The name should be changed from find a lobby and meet ups to find a car meet and car meet crew.

True.....we are a screw around and discuss paint combos at LSC crew....lol

......I got a new idea....we should start at our apartments tonight.....turn off HUD and radar and go to LSC....I could get there with my eyes closed....lol

By the way....this is my homie SxFo that plays with us in MMC....doin it BIG...LOL

185807_195006397184861_5749933_n.jpg

1915602_103635616321940_38432_n.jpg

1497539_715781095107386_1792418073_n.jpg

Edited by SouthWestPayDay

Lmaoo oh damn Six lookin all gq nd sh*t.

ill be on tonight chillin in the lsc parking lot with my hud off doin some drag races lmaooo.

See yall tonight. Im bout to walk out of work right f*cking now lol.

Be on at 12 Est. Gonna do some crusin. If u guys are on ill invite u to my lobby. You can cruise or do whatever idc lol.

I will be doin the same sh*t i was doin last night lmaooo\

nd i swear the homie wtfwhy does car meets....

Edited by MoneyFb09

Nigga might have to get kicked from the crew.

We really are not about promoting that car meet bullsh*t.

We promote RGB code meet ups in the LSC parking lot. Bring your best RGB code to show off.

Mine is of course that Matte black 09957717181

• Like 1

I want to come to one of these , sounds badass. I need stuff to keep me interested in the game. Invite me!

I want to come to one of these , sounds badass. I need stuff to keep me interested in the game. Invite me!

Bro you online

Another FUN MMC4 night!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Fun night again with the boys. We've got a good group of guys and everyone is a good sport especially for putting up with my druken rage lol.

I love being able to kill each other in a lobby and nobody acting like little bitches abouy it. Lol I thought payday was gonna be pissed when I blew up his car while he was trying to glitch it into his garage hahahahaha and that half why I did it hahahahaha.

Ill be on again tonight. See you guys in the LSC parking lot.

Dont forget your RGB codes lmaoo.

Fun night again with the boys. We've got a good group of guys and everyone is a good sport especially for putting up with my druken rage lol.

I love being able to kill each other in a lobby and nobody acting like little bitches abouy it. Lol I thought payday was gonna be pissed when I blew up his car while he was trying to glitch it into his garage hahahahaha and that half why I did it hahahahaha.

Ill be on again tonight. See you guys in the LSC parking lot.

Dont forget your RGB codes lmaoo.

Is that bolts I see?

Nah bolts is still m.i.a.......fletch aka lucky charms aka waffle crisp aka golden grahams aka cinnamon toast crunch aka cocoa puffs aka fruity pebbles is the new duping/color guy if you want cool hip in style colors (RGB) and cars now. Idgaf about that so if u actually do still want that stuff talk to money and payday.

looks like you guys are havin fun!

big up on the crew growing!

just thought i'd stop by n say yo

• Like 3

Nah bolts is still m.i.a.......fletch aka lucky charms aka waffle crisp aka golden grahams aka cinnamon toast crunch aka cocoa puffs aka fruity pebbles is the new duping/color guy if you want cool hip in style colors (RGB) and cars now. Idgaf about that so if u actually do still want that stuff talk to money and payday.

Fletch and Mystery Cereal are two DIFFERENT people...lol....and that was Money's car you blew up when he was trying to get it, not mine....I NEVER get mad at people on a game...ESPECIALLY if they are my boys. Had a good time last night...Drunk Boss is WAY funnier than High Boss...lol

By the way....R.I.P. Bolts...you will be missed...lol

10307405_10202732981558399_3623306765556

Edited by SouthWestPayDay

Man had a great time last night with the crew. Drunk Boss is off the chain. Money is always chill and of course SouthWest keeps everything running smooth. Boss was killing me with the nicknames for people.

IFletch was clutch with the Sandking. Mystery came in and kicked off some craziness. That stun gun is the truth. Had Boss doing the Stanky Leg--LOL!! From Mystery's Blue Angel jet to the Blimp (was looking for it to say Ice Cube's a Pimp on the side) the lobby was straight laughs.

Probably the most fun I've had in a while on GTA. Definitely gonna hook up with the crew again tonight. Just can't stay on until 1:45 A.M. again--too damm hard to get up at 6:30 for work :lol::lol:

Edited by edub1906
  • Like 2

Man had a great time last night with the crew. Drunk Boss is off the chain. Money is always chill and of course SouthWest keeps everything running smooth. Boss was killing me with the nicknames for people.

IFletch was clutch with the Sandking. Mystery came in and kicked off some craziness. That stun gun is the truth. Had Boss doing the Stanky Leg--LOL!! From Mystery's Blue Angel jet to the Blimp (was looking for it to say Ice Cube's a Pimp on the side) the lobby was straight laughs.

Probably the most fun I've had in a while on GTA. Definitely gonna hook up with the crew again tonight. Just can't stay on until 1:45 A.M. again--too damm hard to get up at 6:30 for work :lol::lol:

"Even got to see the Goodyear Blimp/and it read Ice Cube's a pimp"...you know your old when you quote Today Was A Good Day....lol

...and Boss, it's Pebbles Of Fruit cereal in a bag....not Fruity Pebbles....you think the Boyz In Tha Hood can afford cereal in a box?

Yeah payday you right dudes cant afford name brand cereal.

Its flakes of corn, crisp rice, and chocolatey puff balls over here lmaooo.

We will continue the fun again tonight. I was buggin tho lol. This dude money said he was gonna mute me like 12 times last night hahahaha.

Hope my boy waffle crisp is on too hahahaha.

• Like 1

Aww Man Yall Captioned it all i need to say nothing about last night.. dudes was on till about 4am doin crazy stuff... last night was one of those nights thatll keep into gta v... Drunken Boss man is A Comedian word life.. i almost died off the sour f*ckin with him lmaoo i was in tears.. see yall tonight .. Ps.were holding a funeral for bolts tonight if he doesnt get on... payday have yo hearse ready ... :cry::cry:

Edited by MoneyFb09
  • Like 2

invite me when the fun happens tonight PSN:Grmncs102393 also i requested for the crew Social club: Rx8

invite me when the fun happens tonight PSN:Grmncs102393 also i requested for the crew Social club: Rx8

shoot me a FR Nd if your active mmc Youll get an invite

Moneyfb09 .. i jus sent you a invite to the crew through the Social club.. note.. we get on around midnight sometimes earlier nd we do not hold car meets so if thats what your lookin for this isnt the crew for it

Moneyfb09 .. i jus sent you a invite to the crew through the Social club.. note.. we get on around midnight sometimes earlier nd we do not hold car meets so if thats what your lookin for this isnt the crew for it

Yeah....we don't hold car meets....but we go to LSC, park our cars in a nice even row, look at each others cars, discuss the different color combos on them and take pics of them....but we don't do car meets... lol

but we go to LSC, park our cars in a nice even row, look at each others cars, discuss the different color combos on them and take pics of them....but we don't do car meets... lol

Haha what's the difference? Sounds chill. I should be on around 11

EDIT: Just realized I used my other account.....its the same so nbd

EDIT 2.0: Actually, I think car meets are what I wanna do, so nvm. I'd rather not waste your time

Edited by Grmncs102393