1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[PS3] MMC4 - Midnite Millionaires Club NIGHTLY Meet Ups 11:00pm EST

SouthWestPayDay

Word. No theme

We are all Millionaires....whatever the theme we gonna have the cars for it...lol

i rather not lmaoo sticky bomb madness .. im not driving tonight ... buzzard life

Is Bolts still alive?!

so what if you guise have a car meet and someone shows up in a motorcycle or truck, do y'all do anything?

RPGs and Sticky bombs

so what if you guise have a car meet and someone shows up in a motorcycle or truck, do y'all do anything?

RPGs and Sticky bombs

awesome, pure awesome

How Do You Join The Fun?

Add Bolts834, MoneyFb09, Bossman_518 or SouthWestPayDay to get an invite to the crew and our nightly private lobby....only rules...NO drama....leave that for your momma!

Wtf is millionaires club hangout? Lol dont we already "hangout" and im not on tonight as you can tell. Lol dont ever hold me to my word when I say im gettin in bc honestly I always end up gettin sidetracked lol.

Wtf is millionaires club hangout? Lol dont we already "hangout" and im not on tonight as you can tell. Lol dont ever hold me to my word when I say im gettin in bc honestly I always end up gettin sidetracked lol.

Lmao you right its a Themed Meet for a Night where we actually Do millionaire sh*t... Limos, helicopters,private jets , stuff like that

Millionaires being Actual Millionaires for a night

• Car meet up at moneys Mansion ... wear business cloths bring yo best looking car
  • limos will bring us to Ls airport to privet jet ... to trevers airfield
  • helicopters fly us to the top of mount chillad to chill, drink bullsh*t around
  • helicopters then fly us back to trevers airfield for jet flight back to Ls airport
  • limos will bring us to change cloths if necessary

Limo ride through city to Strip club ... Ends night

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Date and Time Depends On what we all can agree on... let me know what yall think

Edited by MoneyFb09

Im with it whenever but like you said we all have to agree on a time. Around 11 to midnite any day this week is fine by me. Lol this post just made me realize how much of a car meet crew We arent lmao.

Im with it whenever but like you said we all have to agree on a time. Around 11 to midnite any day this week is fine by me. Lol this post just made me realize how much of a car meet crew We arent lmao.

word Lol but the Meet Up in the begining is like a lil Car meet... Bring Yo Best Whip... Clear out camera space aswell lmaoo nd yeah bruh we aint That type of crew Everybody should know that by Now ... but some of us is well organized because of car meets

• Like 1

word Lol but the Meet Up in the begining is like a lil Car meet... Bring Yo Best Whip... Clear out camera space aswell lmaoo nd yeah bruh we aint That type of crew Everybody should know that by Now ... but some of us is well organized because of car meets

Will this be tonight ? Really lookin foward

GTA 5 next gen

this gen gta v isnt even GOOD at all Wtf is wrong with rockstar for even thinkin putiin it on ps4 nd xbox one .. this sh*tty ass game they got now they buggin fam... but that Battlefield hardline tho woaa

Edited by MoneyFb09

GTA 5 next gen

this gen gta v isnt even GOOD at all Wtf is wrong with rockstar for even thinkin putiin it on ps4 nd xbox one .. this sh*tty ass game they got now they buggin fam... but that Battlefield hardline tho woaa[/quote/]

The new bf is so garbage looking

Edited by Bolts823

GTA 5 next gen

this gen gta v isnt even GOOD at all Wtf is wrong with rockstar for even thinkin putiin it on ps4 nd xbox one .. this sh*tty ass game they got now they buggin fam... but that Battlefield hardline tho woaa[/quote/]

The new bf is so garbage looking

gta v this gen and next gen will always be garbage :die: rockstar needs to fix this sh*t first.. i will like to get online without freezing or sh*tty modders stealin my sh*t.. no offense to you but this sh*t is wack

Edited by MoneyFb09

gta v this gen and next gen will always be garbage :die: rockstar needs to fix this sh*t first.. i will like to get online without freezing or sh*tty modders stealin my sh*t.. no offense to you but this sh*t is wack

No offence....but here let me offend you...lol

Edited by SouthWestPayDay

No I agree with you lol but I'm just saying the new bf looks like it came from ps2 everything is untextured now maybe it's not like that in game but I'll never know at e3 it should highlight the game not show the worst and as for GTA the system can handle a lot more so it will have. More power as well as better graphics bigger lobbies etc I think the ps3 xbox was just a beta virtually

Edited by Bolts823

Im more than likely gonna be on. Havent played with yall fools in a while. Maybe we can do a preliminary run for your miliionairez hang out.

Im more than likely gonna be on. Havent played with yall fools in a while. Maybe we can do a preliminary run for your miliionairez hang out.

im not ganna hold you to yo word in being on bruh but sure... ill show yall the spot nd we can prolly add more to the list of sh*t to do