1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[PS3] MMC4 - Midnite Millionaires Club NIGHTLY Meet Ups 11:00pm EST

SouthWestPayDay

Thanks Loa for telling me how to do this glitch....I took it a step further....lol

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

okay guys so here is my idea for cops and robbers

you have 2 teams obviously the cops job is to stop the robbers at all costs in my version i want the criminals to have 18 wheelers with no hud and radar and your goal is to go from beekers garage to the docks

the cops will have hud and radar and will be hiding somewhere waiting for the truckers to come by or they can cruse the highway looking for truckers(they have hud n radar)

some of the trivial rules are when cops are in pursuit of a trucker the trucker has 3 chances(telling him to stop,shooting a tires) to stop b4 the cop has the opportunity to shoot if the trucker does stop he can bribe the cop to give him a small timeframe to drive away we would have to figure a way out for the mics to work so that teams can talk within each other

the winning team will receive either 2 cars each or $200000$ tell me what you think guys or any rules you think should be changed

That sounds like a good idea, i'm down for a game of that. Lol

you have 2 teams obviously the cops job is to stop the robbers at all costs in my version i want the criminals to have 18 wheelers with no hud and radar and your goal is to go from beekers garage to the docks

the cops will have hud and radar and will be hiding somewhere waiting for the truckers to come by or they can cruse the highway looking for truckers(they have hud n radar)

some of the trivial rules are when cops are in pursuit of a trucker the trucker has 3 chances(telling him to stop,shooting a tires) to stop b4 the cop has the opportunity to shoot if the trucker does stop he can bribe the cop to give him a small timeframe to drive away we would have to figure a way out for the mics to work so that teams can talk within each other

the winning team will receive either 2 cars each or $200000$ tell me what you think guys or any rules you think should be changed

People gotta actually Get online tho... f*ck your sleep its called midnight millionaires for a reason

Edited by MoneyFb09

This guy said f*ck your sleep lol. Im off the next 2 days so ill be on for sure. Yo bolts thats a good idea. at least 8 people to make it interesting.

Edited by Bossman_518

Just sent a request through Social Club.. Same username as here.

We appreciate the request. One if the comissioners will accept. Hope to see you tonight.

People gotta actually Get online tho... f*ck your sleep its called midnight millionaires for a reasonhey hey hey Everytime I've been up nobody is on so I go to sleep and everyone gets on like a hour later

I accepted your invite homie

....and Bolts, f*ck yo sleep....I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!...LOL

Edited by SouthWestPayDay
  • Like 1

I accepted your invite homie

....and Bolts, f*ck yo sleep....I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!...LOL

• Like 1

People gotta actually Get online tho... f*ck your sleep its called midnight millionaires for a reason
hey hey hey Everytime I've been up nobody is on so I go to sleep and everyone gets on like a hour later

LMAO ^^^^^^^^^ thats how i feel

nobody told yall 2 girls to beat yall sh*t all day nd wanna sleep all night ... for 1 greg your never signed on when i check my psn app on my ipad 2. edf*ckingward you be to high to notice if were on or not i think the PB&Js f*ckin ya mind up bruh.. 3. dont start that bullsh*t yall know our times when we should normally be on sooo go ahead GIRLS stop the sh*t

• Like 1

hey hey hey Everytime I've been up nobody is on so I go to sleep and everyone gets on like a hour later

nobody told yall 2 girls to beat yall sh*t all day nd wanna sleep all night ... for 1 greg your never signed on when i check my psn app on my ipad 2. edf*ckingward you be to high to notice if were on or not i think the PB&Js f*ckin ya mind up bruh.. 3. dont start that bullsh*t yall know our times when we should normally be on sooo go ahead GIRLS stop the sh*t

LMAO........chilll dante its all good. Niggas do have something called WORK that some of yall arent to familiar with lmaoo. Anyway im on tonight so stop the bitchin. Nd dont worry about how many PBJ's I eat. Ya moms not makin em so we good lmao.

LMAO........chilll dante its all good. Niggas do have something called WORK that some of yall arent to familiar with lmaoo. Anyway im on tonight so stop the bitchin. Nd dont worry about how many PBJ's I eat. Ya moms not makin em so we good lmao.

might as well call the crew evening millionaires club thats the only time ppl is actually on lmaoooo nd sh*t she dont make mines either girl

I'm on quite often. So I will be on tonight if ya'll doing cops and robbers

Edited by Noahsahorse

0_0.jpg

New ride in my garage

^^^^^ lmaoo funy guy

Yeah but we got 8 ppl in our lobby now nd wea are yall boss nd boltz SLEEP

Whoever the LAST two people to join the lobby tonight are going to get spawn killed by a broken bottle ALL NIGHT

^^^^^ lmaoo funy guy

Yeah but we got 8 ppl in our lobby now nd wea are yall boss nd boltz SLEEPDamn chill bruh. Lol sorry I have a life other than gta.

^^^^^ lmaoo funy guy

Yeah but we got 8 ppl in our lobby now nd wea are yall boss nd boltz SLEEP
Damn chill bruh. Lol sorry I have a life other than gta.

lmaoo

Whoever the LAST two people to join the lobby tonight are going to get spawn killed by a broken bottle ALL NIGHT

ill take that offer :) I'll be on in like 10 min

I'll be back soon, I lagged outta r* game servers

Edited by Noahsahorse

Spending money with Millionaires....

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Had fun in the lobby with MMC last night. The crew did it's thing.

So when do we plan to all join a random public lobby and takeover? Haven't done that yet and I can only imagine the carnage!