2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
malcolmfunktion

Things you didn't know about GTAO until now

Verstappen

Not all traffic lights in the game are actually functional.

REXX
26 minutes ago, Verstappen said:

Nor synced properly 😛

topkek
Posted (edited)

Noticed this a while ago: if you put the twin exhaust option on the Blista Compact, the right exhaust pipe doesn't actually have any real function. There is no smoke or backfire coming out of it. That's some real ricer sh*t right there :D

28svdz6.jpg

Edited by topkek

whywontyoulisten
5 hours ago, REXX said:

Nor synced properly 😛

Some of them are also at a ridiculous angle due to being mounted 90 degrees to the ground on a hill.

Pedinhuh
On 4/7/2019 at 9:15 AM, Verstappen said:

On 4/7/2019 at 9:42 AM, REXX said:

Nor synced properly 😛

20 hours ago, whywontyoulisten said:

Some of them are also at a ridiculous angle due to being mounted 90 degrees to the ground on a hill.

And the traffic lights dedicated for left turns are ignored by NPC drivers most of the times.

DPRK

after wondering why I kept falling behind players while travelling on MK2 wondering what is wrong with my controller or what they were doing to go faster than me ever since I got my bike, someone finally told me to press my R1 button to make the fins go in and get that extra boost. unnoticeable until I entered first person to verify, well ill be damned

MkDon
21 minutes ago, DPRK said:

after wondering why I kept falling behind players while travelling on MK2 wondering what is wrong with my controller or what they were doing to go faster than me ever since I got my bike, someone finally told me to press my R1 button to make the fins go in and get that extra boost. unnoticeable until I entered first person to verify, well ill be damned

CakjE.png

DPRK
32 minutes ago, MkDon said:

CakjE.png

that's sweet of you

whywontyoulisten

The stationary propellors on a damaged Tula will still kill you if there's an engine running on the opposite wing.

MkDon
29 minutes ago, DPRK said:

that's sweet of you

Nothing personal, just my way of reacting when someone talks about that thing. :D

DPRK
6 hours ago, MkDon said:

Nothing personal, just my way of reacting when someone talks about that thing. :D

fair enough. all I'm saying is that I use it strictly as a tool, and it would've been nice to know about the R1 button thing a year ago

kcole4001
22 minutes ago, DPRK said:

fair enough. all I'm saying is that I use it strictly as a tool, and it would've been nice to know about the R1 button thing a year ago

I agree, it's quite handy for doing Client Jobs, VIP missions, collecting crates, etc.

I'd be almost as happy with it if they removed it's weapons entirely, it would make more sense, but we all know R* and sense don't go together....

============================================================================================

Today's mentions:

When you use the Op MkII's boost but run into an obstacle, the boost cuts off when you hit the obstacle instead of being completely used up like it used to.

When you damage a car you're taking for a respray for Simeon, he'll pay you whatever you paid to fixing the damage.

Also there's a dude fishing up in Sandy Shores

ugVmhGA7LUOJpMjZ6kR-eg_0_0.jpg

MkDon
5 hours ago, kcole4001 said:

I agree, it's quite handy for doing Client Jobs, VIP missions, collecting crates, etc.

I'd be almost as happy with it if they removed it's weapons entirely, it would make more sense, but we all know R* and sense don't go together....

============================================================================================

Today's mentions:

When you use the Op MkII's boost but run into an obstacle, the boost cuts off when you hit the obstacle instead of being completely used up like it used to.

When you damage a car you're taking for a respray for Simeon, he'll pay you whatever you paid to fixing the damage.

Also there's a dude fishing up in Sandy Shores

ugVmhGA7LUOJpMjZ6kR-eg_0_0.jpg

It's quite handy if you wanna do the missions in a boring way. Imagine doing them normally in a car or even a helicopter. Hmm you can't, because someone on a broomstick will fly to you, kill you, steal the gold and deliver it himself. So yeah, big no for that thing. 

Pete4000uk

Hope that guy doesn't eat anything he catches in there. The chemicals will make him s*it through the eye of a needle all night.

Taterman
10 minutes ago, Pete4000uk said:

Hope that guy doesn't eat anything he catches in there. The chemicals will make him s*it through the eye of a needle all night.

Hersey squirts huh?   😁

Verstappen
Posted (edited)

Been chased and have driven police cars of all sorts in the game. But only today did I notice that there is actually a whole sequence to the blue/red police lighting instead of just left, right, left, right. 😮

Edited by Verstappen
💋

Piro
Posted (edited)
  • I had no ideas those helmets are even in the game! I never seen them before since the only way to view them is by wearing a flight suit9lD4oj2.png

• As some of you may know with the most expensive yacht (Aquarius) you can't get to the front of your ship from the top deck. Apparently you can glitch-climb to the top but only on the right side of your yacht.
    You just have to hold forward + spam left/right and jump at the same time
    Spoiler

fRPAMAP.png

• This what happens after you park your Avenger on a random yacht but the owner quits the game

• When you look at the water from inside of your yacht it looks like sh*t... it represents your sh*tty investment
    Spoiler

jofWTHs.png

• Barrels from the mine are very flammable, with a dense black smoke
    kt2Bqsr.png

On 3/18/2019 at 11:55 AM, Pedinhuh said:

The MOC garage spot is where I put my Stromberg...One hell of a time saver when I want to call it to deal with flying pests.

Oh thats for sure. Here are my top vehicles for MOC:

Stormberg - to deal with oppressors

Nightshark - great armor, also good for trolling oppressors
DeathBike - after a glitch its the fastest vehicle in the game
Oppressor mk1 - cause its faster and way more fun then mk2 version

Edited by Piro

REXX

The Stone Hatchet has a unique Rampage ability when using it. The ability lasts longer the more kills you get in a streak.

Rafae S
23 minutes ago, REXX said:

The Stone Hatchet has a unique Rampage ability when using it. The ability lasts longer the more kills you get in a streak.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME REXX and you just now discovered this 😂😂😂😂

REXX
20 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME REXX and you just now discovered this 😂😂😂😂

On PS4 I never got the kills consecutively so I never saw it🤣

Rafae S
11 minutes ago, REXX said:

On PS4 I never got the kills consecutively so I never saw it🤣

everyone here was talking about it tho 😂😂😂

Volganor
Posted (edited)

I've been heisting since the first day I started playing GTAO and only yesterday did I notice that, during the Insurgents setup for the Humane Labs Raid, there's a stash of first-aid kits and body armour right next to a sandbag barricade from where a lot of the Merryweather soldiers are shooting.

Perfect for a stop point to replenish the team, get a breather and regain our bearings after the intense shootout and before the dash back to the hideout.

Edited by Volganor

Gridl0k

If you visit the Vamos page on SSASSASSS you'll stop being bothered by the notification (I think)

Not only weapon wheel but also camera positions (on foot, in different vehicles) are determined by your SP save game.

Volganor

A friend of mine measured that it takes 2 minutes since arriving in freemode for Lester to send the host an invite for the next heist setup.

Mach1bud
7 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

If you visit the Vamos page on SSASSASSS you'll stop being bothered by the notification (I think)

Nah I still get the notification despite owning one.

Pedinhuh
12 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

Not only weapon wheel but also camera positions (on foot, in different vehicles) are determined by your SP save game.

Nope, I had to visit that page to buy my own Vamos and I still get the notification.

I think the notification will only go away on the next update...Hopefully.

MsBrandi

TIL : benny is a retired us veteran that uses his service paycheck to opens up garage and hanging out with the homies, benny is mamaverga 

Kiethblacklion

Until last night, I didn't realize that there were male, cross-dressing hookers. 

I was down at the boardwalk and noticed some prostitutes over by one of the "changing rooms" along the beach. I went over to take a picture of them and noticed a third standing alone around the corner. As I approached I noticed "she" had a 5 o'clock shadow. That's when I noticed that the prostitute had a female body but a male face with female hair. I pulled out my phone but cops showed up before I could snap the picture (I forgot that I had a 1 star wanted level for punching some pedestrians along the boardwalk).

No Homing

R* just wants us to buy a Vamos everytime we log into the game, I guess.

Mach1bud
5 hours ago, No Homing said:

R* just wants us to buy a Vamos everytime we log into the game, I guess.

Tbh it is very tempting for me so it's working.

6 hours ago, MsBrandi said:

TIL : benny is a retired us veteran that uses his service paycheck to opens up garage and hanging out with the homies, benny is mamaverga 

I wish we actually got checks that were good enough to open up custom car shops damn lol