2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

malcolmfunktion

Things you didn't know about GTAO until now

trevorjc2511

I didn't know that you can walk directly into your business defense event. I own the cocaine factory by Stab City. I fly over to my factory to sell my product, and as soon as I became a president, a bunch of IAA npcs spawned around me and got a call from Lester telling me my business is under attack. They didn't attack immediately, but after I started shooting, they demolished me. I shut off the console either out of pure rage or shock, but I'm not sure if my product is still there. 1 liek=1 gram of coke r.i.p. in piece

if you died then your supplies and stock will be gone but you will still have your business upgrades. Spending less time as ms pre lowers the possibility of raids

I have the coke lab in Paleto, yesterday i was outside when i registered as MC Pres, walked in and got the message business under attack whilst i was inside! Tried to walk out quietly but was shotgunned to death in about 2 seconds.

REXX

Aircraft used during a Sale will not be destroyed upon heavy impacts. Flew accidently into a building, bounced straight off with a dented nose, no smoke.

Aircraft used during a Sale will not be destroyed upon heavy impacts. Flew accidently into a building, bounced straight off with a dented nose, no smoke.

They also take 3 RPGs to blow up. Buffed sale vehicles ;)

gnomefromnome

..and also during missions

Pedinhuh

..and also during missions

All vehicles involved in any sourcing and sales of CEO and MC business have their armor buffed to survive at least one single explosion.

Only exception is I/E cars, I think these can even blow up if you flip and land them on their roofs.

joel15cat

This is a warning for all Maze Bank Weast owners: with thermal vision, anyone can kill you when you are inside the office.

Minute 6:25 - 7:05

Edited by joel15cat

septimoose

You can trample NPCs to death.

Run up to them and knock them into a wall, keep running at them while they're against the wall so they can't get up. You'll crush them to death.

rollschuh2282

You can trample NPCs to death.

Run up to them and knock them into a wall, keep running at them while they're against the wall so they can't get up. You'll crush them to death.

it was easier in IV, when you could push and "crush" them by simply walking

Sky_Light12

a quick heads up for those who has trouble closest healing point for hangar

LSIA

MB8S5At.png

my favorite camping spot : go around the building for black staircase, climb it and you should able to go through a door that looks like its unenterable then you proceed to follow the corridor till you see a ladder (this leads access to the roof) , chairs and some vending machine

fort zancudo

6HN1rlo.png

by gas station, you will find a Ecola vending machine . its a little far but there is ample room to land your heli or VTOL

whywontyoulisten

That there is so much stuff in the barber shop that you can shoot and destroy. Those shaving foam cans are my new favourite thing ever, but the endlessly smoking microwave and sparking hi-fi are also up there. You can even set fire to the entire ceiling.

Edited by whywontyoulisten

Classique

So, homing missiles are now attracted to flares from the flare gun. But has anyone tested what happens if you set a vehicle to "homing-off"? Do they still get sent crazy by flares?

I'm thinking, if a Buzzard or Oppressor came after you while you're on foot, you could just keep shooting flares at it.

Unfortunately, this doesn't work. The missiles will only follow the Flare if the missile was shot with the setting set to Homing, and that the missiles actually have something to lock on. This is also the reason why there's no God when you can see a Hunter Barrage coming right at ya', as they're unguised by homing.

So with that being said, you cannot avoid Oppressor missiles if they're unguided :p

irish.chr

There is an animation in the pause menu for logging off, and logging on while you're looking at the character.

Goingcrowd9

This is a warning for all Maze Bank Weast owners: with thermal vision, anyone can kill you when you are inside the office.

You seem to be verry skilled.

I don't know the 'whole story' ,but killing people in a Hydra or Lazer is verry hard.

:sigh:

joel15cat

You seem to be verry skilled.

I don't know the 'whole story' ,but killing people in a Hydra or Lazer is verry hard.

:sigh:

?

Jurassic-Park-3-stare.gif

Cant-B-Faded

There were cars outside lsc after I sold a vehicle. That's new(ish).

knightsgarage

Did they nerf Nightshark?

I hit online game other player titan, when he was landing and i broke one of my front tires totally off and shields on my windows drop half down when i hit it.

I never got tire off online sessions.. ever.

This was first to me.

REXX

I hit online game other player titan, when he was landing and i broke one of my front tires totally off and shields on my windows drop half down when i hit it.

This was first to me.

Yeah it can occur. Its rare, but it happens. One good example would be driving a Rhino over an armoured Kuruma. Eventually the wheels will completely come off.

Gridl0k

^ Which massively increases the top speed, of course. Unless they patched that because it was fun.

The-Ghost

Just discovered that you can survive an RPG rocket if you have full health, full armor and BST activated.

REXX

Just discovered that you can survive an RPG rocket if you have full health, full armor and BST activated.

You must also be rank 100+ :p

Kushology

You can knock off all your tires on a vehicle without destroying it. I tried with my Visione using an NPC tank at Ft. Zancudo.

Talk about stance..half the car was in the ground..obviously couldn't move though.

⁣V⁣

If someone sends you a text message on your phone and leaves the session, if you reply to it, it will send to a random person in the session.

Kushology

If someone sends you a text message on your phone and leaves the session, if you reply to it, it will send to a random person in the session.

That'd be awkward depending on the message. :pp

whywontyoulisten

This was first to me.

Yeah it can occur. Its rare, but it happens. One good example would be driving a Rhino over an armoured Kuruma. Eventually the wheels will completely come off.

There used to be a launch glitch using that: you'd take all but one of the wheels off and then get in, and it would fire you across the map.

⁣V⁣

That'd be awkward depending on the message. :pp

OH, you have no idea.

Took the easy way out immediately afterwards.

Easiest way to die of shame.

Edited by --V--

joel15cat

4btv_play.gif

Rocket Launcher or Homing Launcher? I know that i can surive a Homing Launcher as you said, but not a Rocket Launcher.

Kushology

OH, you have no idea.

I'm a pervert so, my guess is it was something spicy. ;)

Guess I'll go OT here; didn't know you could teleport all your vehicles you have active to you by going to a job lobby and backing out. I found that out by accident one day and I've been abusing it like crazy with this update for spawning my stuff halfway across the map.

I haven't tried with a Pegasus vehicle yet, but it did work with a CEO vehicle and my personal vehicle/aircraft.

Pedinhuh

Secondary paint job on the Rapid GT convertible paints the seatbelts.

je5zaol0_0KY4teEunrWDA_0_0_small.jpg

I believe this wasn't a option on last gen?

Edited by Pedinhuh

The-Ghost

You must also be rank 100+ :p

Haha good point, I forgot that lol.

4btv_play.gif

Rocket Launcher or Homing Launcher? I know that i can surive a Homing Launcher as you said, but not a Rocket Launcher.

Good point, I think it was a homing launcher, was surprised that I survived that I didn't even pay attention to which one it was