Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,002 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

doubleg213

The Van Society

Retired Mafia

Had a few games of fortnite with chubb and bing last night. Somehow chubb managed to carry the team giving us second place twice in 4 games.. With carrying the team i mean that bing and i died early on and yelled at chubb while we were spectating him.

Chubb also learned what small bullets were, in quite an interesting way..

catmandoza

Had a few games of fortnite with chubb and bing last night. Somehow chubb managed to carry the team giving us second place twice in 4 games.. With carrying the team i mean that bing and i died early on and yelled at chubb while we were spectating him.

Chubb also learned what small bullets were, in quite an interesting way..

Well, you're lucky, all he did was bitch and moan on Tuesday night when we played! Luckily the shiny rocket going really really fast made him happy again ;)

Paulie050

Hahaha oh Catman women are all the same in that regard, mine's is weeks before already busy planning and stuff, drives me crazy and like you said also one day is already to much! 😅

Wouldn't it be fun to have a nite in the Fort with all the regulars? Or an event or something 😅 I enjoy it on my own but hearing you guys with each other sounds really fun. I finally managed to end in second one time really nice but the levels of paranoia are getting very high at that point for me! 😅

catmandoza

LOL, I get like that too Paulie, hear footsteps, heartrate goes up, palms get sweaty (vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti)

I have a free night tonight, no kids, wife out, so I'm staying in and playing games, So I'll more than likely be on this evening and tomorow evening for fortnite or BF1 or anythiung else people may fancy!

Retired Mafia

Sounds like fun to me. I might be able to do tonight. Not sure.

bah6GR3.jpg

catmandoza

sh*t, thats good Maf! whats the actual film called? anything with the rock in is god to me!

Paulie050

Hahaha that's fantastic Maf!

I'll try to get on tonight or tomorrow night a bit earlier as usual. So it is Battle Royal but for some Battlefielding I am also loyal!

JuniorChubb

As much as I bitch about it Fortnite is good fun with a few players...

I suggested a Saturday night Fortnite session with 8 or so players to Bing, we could fill a party and try and get two squads into a map, however Bing tells me this is called 'teaming' and you can be banned for it.

This leaves us with a maximum of 4 players :(

@Mawf - Great fun, who would have thought I would carry the team. Also I cant believe I had found those small bullets in my trousers :lol:

Edited by JuniorChubb

FrikkenZz

I tried fortnite last saturday. And even if it was with a friend that isnt very into games, and I still have the game installed, Im not a fan of the game. Dont think battle royale games is for me.

Van Society

pr6qKhz.png

camaroPoster.jpg

Top Gear Reasonably Fast Car Camaro SS
Gran Turismo Wed 20:00 GMT

Come and join us for a change of pace with Top Gear Reasonably Fast Car in Gran Turismo Sport in the Camaro SS. Feel free to personalise your car on the night with your own livery because we will be voting for the best livery of the night who will get to pick the first track of the night.

More details and sign up list in the Events Thread: http://gtaforums.com/topic/840961-the-van-society-weekly-events/?p=1068455524 Edited by Van Society

JuniorChubb

I tried fortnite last saturday. And even if it was with a friend that isnt very into games, and I still have the game installed, Im not a fan of the game. Dont think battle royale games is for me.

I know how you feel Frikk...

Really didn't enjoy my first few games, still not really enjoying it after loads of games. However you really need to work as a team and playing with friends really makes it more enjoyable. I don't think you will ever catch me playing this by myself like GTA or SWB.

The combat is really frustrating too, 50% because I am crap but 50% because it is dominated by people doing the jump and shoot crap. It just feels awkward to me.

FrikkenZz

I knew from the start that this wasnt a solo game. But I have always been a guy who likes to take things slow, try to scout and find strategies to attack in games. I do rush alot in bf1, but often it is to get an advantage for our team, and I can always respawn. Also I can in bf1 aquire better weapons to start with and have better options to get to know the weapons and tools I have with me.

Fortnite/battle royal is a bit more random, and you have to take care of your one life. Its not a game style for me.

Hdxt_Hardluck

Hi folks, git the same problem with GTAO samething happen to me when ever i tried to start GTAO it says rockstar server offline or something like that i think its internet speed problems what do you think or suggest?

Retired Mafia

Pauli have you been celebrating carnaval? It's really something the brits have neen missing out on. They would love ig imtm shure

Quadro

I suggested a Saturday night Fortnite session with 8 or so players to Bing, we could fill a party and try and get two squads into a map, however Bing tells me this is called 'teaming' and you can be banned for it.

@Mawf - Great fun, who would have thought I would carry the team. Also I cant believe I had found those small bullets in my trousers :lol:

Got kicked once fo4 doing that in solo. Didnt get banned but first and only time trying.

JuniorChubb

Got kicked once fo4 doing that in solo. Didnt get banned but first and only time trying.

I thought it was a great idea, just a little naughty.

Any idea if they knew you were all in a Party together or whether you were just reported?

Paulie050

Pauli have you been celebrating carnaval? It's really something the brits have neen missing out on. They would love ig imtm shure

Haha no Maf I haven't. I am not from the part of the country were this is a yearly tradition. My girlfriend does celebrate it every year in different towns but that's not my cup or tea.

The British miss out on this because they killed or kicked out all the catholics throughout history. One of the good things the Empire did for a change if you ask me, we should've done the same lol 😅

JuniorChubb

Killed or kicked out all the Catholics? So that’s how I get rid of my wife then ;)

Paulie050

Hahaha I think some fled and came back then! 😉

Uncle Sikee Atric

caption-header.jpg

It's submission time everyone!

Hurst.

:blink:

27858216_10156135358428126_1384149453782

Mythaga

pr6qKhz.png

camaroPoster.jpg

Top Gear Reasonably Fast Car Camaro SS

Gran Turismo Wed 20:00 GMT

Come and join us for a change of pace with Top Gear Reasonably Fast Car in Gran Turismo Sport in the Camaro SS. Feel free to personalise your car on the night with your own livery because we will be voting for the best livery of the night who will get to pick the first track of the night.

More details and sign up list in the Events Thread: http://gtaforums.com/topic/840961-the-van-society-weekly-events/?p=1068455524

Any more for tonight?

catmandoza

picturey thing

but being on the winning side of one of these is glourious. Like a last minute winner

Aslad

-snip-

Any more for tonight?

Afraid I'll be out Myth, sorry :/

Hurst.

picturey thing

but being on the winning side of one of these is glourious. Like a last minute winner

It's mad when that happens, but the other team are dicks when it happens to us.

Like getting cross map sniped...

catmandoza

Happy valentines day :barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

Just remember:

Roses are red,

violets are glourious,

never sneak up,

on Oscar Pistorious!

Hdxt_Hardluck

I might be late gonna watch RMA Vs PSG 💙

catmandoza

Few pics from our Gran Turismo night tonight, there was more to be had, but its late and I'm tired

Camaros for days:

Ii7kbHk.jpg

U3mLLGU.jpg

nZ3i2Hh.jpg

rest in spoiler

5vPRxaa.jpg
QobmQ01.jpg
WJhSC1s.jpg
1ymAcwq.jpg
naVjmq7.jpg
UyGIWiL.jpg

Mythaga

Cheers all who turned out last night. It was a fun evening with some very close racing. The Camaro was certainly 'entertaining' to drive!

Results below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1apo0_6-knDfGZt7go7zzH4i9Bbuv4pTCGmNDoXl-nIY/edit?usp=drivesdk

Heads up, the next Reasonably Fast Car has already been decided....

Drum roll....

The BMW M4 Coupe! (Stock version)

The next RFC will probably be in a couple of weeks so plenty of time to work on those liveries ☺

Edited by Mythaga

Paulie050

Yeah BMW time! Nice one Myth and cheers all for the good night yesterday, really enjoyed it! Camarova fun for sure! Catman gave already a nice impression I will post some pics also as soon possible!