2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

doubleg213

The Van Society (Part 1)

iSaint9

How is stuff like this still a thing in the 21st century? I'm always disgusted when I see terrorist attacks, no matter where, when and how many people died/got severely injured. This needs to stop, but sadly it never will.

Retired Mafia

To spread some positivity:

Johnaton

iMV0XRI.gif

Welcome to Joking with Johnaton

a series of jokes that are absolutely unoriginal, and might be really bad as well.

Today's contribution:

A guy falls in love with a very traditional and conservative girl, that means no sex before marriage. But he doesn't care, he loves her. After a year or two of dating he decides its time to propose. So he heads to her fathers house to ask his permission.

"Hello, sir, I'm here to ask for your daughter's hand"

A bit skeptical and looking to see if he really does love her, the father asks "And why is that?"

The guy lets out a long drawn out sigh... "Well, its just that mine have gotten tired."

---------------

Also

Franklin may have finally found a new home at a crew.

I want to join this crew,I love red because it stands for communism,I love brotherhood

Creme_Brulee

Despite all these terrorist attacks, we're surprisingly improving. The number of deaths is lower than in the past, most conflicts now are civil wars (despite these terrorist attacks being international).

Please embed. I'm on phone.

catmandoza

Was just looking through old pics on my Imgur account and found these form the first couple of times I ever played with mafia and co:

bxWpnym.jpg

Be4a02A.jpg

e59Egtf.jpg

YsuPNyQ.jpg

RwrKVO6.jpg

Felon Forever

After I jumped at the Tropos on release day I now bought three additional vehicles from the stunt update and put all performance upgrades on them.

Annis RE-7B

It is really stunning around the track and I also like it visually. The ETR1 also looks nice but I don't think I'll need it. The Tyrus sounds great but I don't like the look.

Grotti Brisio R/A

It is fast but keeping its rear under control is really hard. It is especially bad in the "hamster tubes" in stunt races. I might have to buy a Rhapsody again if I don't learn how to handle this little beast.

Nagasaki BF-400

I easily broke my Sanchez records on bike and offroad tracks with it. It's turning radius is worse but it is easy to adapt.

Next one on the list to buy is the Vapid Trophy Truck, it will replace my Sandking as my fun offroad vehicle.

Edited by Felon Forever

catmandoza

Grotti Brisio R/A

It is fast but keeping its rear under control is really hard. It is especially bad in the "hamster tubes" in stunt races. I might have to buy a Rhapsody again if I don't learn how to handle this little beast.

I have the exact same problem. Absolutly love the car, but its so slidey in the tubes.

Which reminds me I took this the other night:

Wy09cigPxkyVpooIGs8SZQ_0_0.jpg

Badgers/Swalnomis (cant remember whos), Mine, Juniorchubbs

C7-Qki-OeUOOf-o0JATogg_0_0.jpg

Mine is all its pinky glory

Edited by catmandoza

Creme_Brulee

@FF Don't waste your money on the Rhapsody. Just let the throttle go a bit while in those tubes.

PatG

Franklin may have finally found a new home at a crew.

I want to join this crew,I love red because it stands for communism,I love brotherhood

He also went over to the Facade recruitment page and wrote that he never applied to any other crew in the past.

I lol'ed.

BadBoy82

Ingame name: x2ranx

Console: PS4

Social Club name: x2ranx

Time Zone: CET (Germany)

Something about yourself as a person: I Love GTA

what are your ingame interests: Everything (Races, Heists, CEO, usw.). Just want to have fun

Edited by BadBoy82

doubleg213

Next one on the list to buy is the Vapid Trophy Truck, it will replace my Sandking as my fun offroad vehicle.

You won't regret it.

The thing is awesome.

Also are you vapido?

Edited by doubleg213

livejoker

Annis RE-7B

It is really stunning around the track and I also like it visually. The ETR1 also looks nice but I don't think I'll need it. The Tyrus sounds great but I don't like the look.

WHAT?! ARE YOU INSANE?! The Tyrus is an F1 and S7 all bundled into one; the ultimate wet dream for any 90's kid who had posters of cars on his bedroom walls. If the Tyrus somehow had the look of a Countach added in, it would be the ultimate 90's super car. Shame the spoiler can't be taken off.

The Trophy Truck is my favorite addition of the whole update. The Gargoyle was my fave (and I'm not even a fan of bikes but this bike just wants to jump up on stuff) but the more I drive the truck, the more I realize how boring my offroad garage is. It bounces everywhere but still feels heavy enough to soak up bumps. It fits perfectly off and on road as it can jump over low walls and looks good anywhere. R* have really made a masterpiece with this one. Recommend it to anyone wanting something different and to those what want a full-fledge offroad vehicle. It's so amazing.

Had a VIP grinding sesh again with U Mad, Crow and Zee last night. Will upload pics tomorrow (Saturday) due to working at the pub tonight. I'll message X1 VS members to get them into the schedule I got going of doing almost-daily sessions to get the ball going (U Mad being the only VS member I've been playing with lately, apart from Steve but that's in his meets). As well as taking pics Saturday, will work on a meet right after. Meet should be taking place in the next two weeks, then get the ball going on that.

*quote this moment when no meet takes place and it's two months later and I'm still lounging around doing nothing*

Ingame name: x2ranx

Hey, welcome to the Van Society thread! A senior member will look at your application shortly. Right now they're just waking up from a 5-hour orgy sponsored by 5-hour energy shots. Extreme amount of sugar will make you do very questionable things to another man.

GUIZE THIS IS URGENT! I FINALLY FOUND WHO HOSTED THESE GARAGE WARS I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT!

http://gtaforums.com/topic/741333-slimes-car-shows-10-pm-est/?hl=%2Bgarage+%2Bwars&do=findComment&comment=1066295472

This f*cking guy, Slime, was amazing. I searched the forum and finally found his thread! Sent him a message, dunno if he'll reply but he was online a day ago. I'll read the thread when I can to catch up on memories. Damn, that's my f*cking host hero right there. I was the last one to post in his thread back in 2014. I think VS should bring it back from the dead.

Edited by livejoker

Kid-A

Terrible news last night. I swear the last 15 years have been filled with Terrorists. We must all stay strong in these dark times.

On a lighter note, I took some snapmatics.qb-emz4G10263VXUWvh2jA_0_0.jpg

wiW64NpYtkqnAlqBuLPf6A_0_0.jpg

See you guys at the meet tomorrow. Still thinking of what I should bring...

PS: POKEMON GO IS OUT IN THE UK

Edited by GoopHug

Felon Forever

@FF Don't waste your money on the Rhapsody. Just let the throttle go a bit while in those tubes.

Thanks, that seems to work. Got 2 almost clean laps without spinning out. On the the first I instead rammed a windmill in the hamster tube and on the second I was able to counteract a spin out.

Creme_Brulee

@FF Glad I could help.

@GG Yes, felon is vapidorapido.

@LJ Countach is more 80's, not 90's.

catmandoza

@LJ Countach is more 80's, not 90's.

I love that word, as it is cross between my favourite swear word and moustach!

Felon Forever

You won't regret it.

The thing is awesome.

Also are you vapido?

Indeed, that's me. I also sent a friend request to your doubleg213vans account this morning. I'm already on the friends list of your other account,

Edited by Felon Forever