1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

IFRUIT plate change wont work

sesamtamam

Hello fellow lads and ladieds. I downloaded the bluestacks to my computer and then directly the IFRUIT app and signed in. But when i order the new plate, with my gamertag, it wont show in online? Not in offline either. So, what to do?

Peace, niko bellic.

You have to do something to register a change, like add something to the car (you can remove it again straight after), then click "order". It took me a while to figure that one out - not the most intuitive thing.

You have to do something to register a change, like add something to the car (you can remove it again straight after), then click "order". It took me a while to figure that one out - not the most intuitive thing.

What do u mean? Like I need to add new tires and then with that the new plate and order it?

What do u mean? Like I need to add new tires and then with that the new plate and order it?

Aye, order something like a new window colour, after the plate. Then place the order, a message in game should appear the new plate is available at LSC should appear.

Edited by Lc gta

Aye, order something like a new window colour, after the plate. Then place the order, a message in game should appear the new plate is available at LSC should appear.

Doesnt work. Tried order the new plate with a new horn and niether worked. Didnt get a message or anything.

Edited by MrKovac

So, around November-ish i downloaded the iFruit app. But around Janurary it stopped working for someone reason. My really old vehicles (Bagger, Gauntlet) still have the custom plate, however if i try to put them on new vehicles, it doesn't work. The custom license plate pops up, but its just random numbers instead of the custom one i made.

Is there a fix for this?

It takes a few days to a week to process, just wait.

NAH MATE IT FUC*IN WORKED!!!!! HAHHAHAHA GET IN. I ordered it second time and got the message from ls customs directly, went to ls customs and it displayed "do u want to process the app order" and got it.

Thx. :D

• Like 2

So, around November-ish i downloaded the iFruit app. But around Janurary it stopped working for someone reason. My really old vehicles (Bagger, Gauntlet) still have the custom plate, however if i try to put them on new vehicles, it doesn't work. The custom license plate pops up, but its just random numbers instead of the custom one i made.

Is there a fix for this?

I had this problem once. It made me decide to hack the app to change the plate. Used it once to change the plate than changed it back to what it was originally. Haven't had this problem since.

Is there a fix for this?

I had this problem once. It made me decide to hack the app to change the plate. Used it once to change the plate than changed it back to what it was originally. Haven't had this problem since.

How do you do that?

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app...it was rescently updated. As far as I know you have to reorder the custom plate...go to lsc after your order confirmation comes to your in game phone and all of your cars will be able to use the plate. You may have to order another change like window tint to be sure the order goes through.

I had to wait 2 months for a answer for Rockstar and I had the same problem. They fixed it, but since this update it's done it again. My private plate is just random letters/numbers.

Is there a fix for this?

How do you do that?

I did it through Flex. I dont remember step by step since I only did it once a while back and only to fix this random number issue. I think there are a few tuts on how to change Plates using Flex.

Why do you enjoy telling lies? Get a life - its takes a few minutes, don't listen to this sad loser OP

Why do you enjoy telling lies? Get a life - its takes a few minutes, don't listen to this sad loser OP

It took a whole week for me.

There's a PC program called Charles. Using that in conjunction with iFruit you can change your plates on individual cars pretty easily. Can even make them North Yankton plates!

Search the forums, Google, or YouTube. Will be plenty of guides around on how to go about doing it. Don't have a link handy myself unfortunately.

Wow... aggression issues much?

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app...it was rescently updated. As far as I know you have to reorder the custom plate...go to lsc after your order confirmation comes to your in game phone and all of your cars will be able to use the plate. You may have to order another change like window tint to be sure the order goes through.

Didn't work unfortunately.

There's a PC program called Charles. Using that in conjunction with iFruit you can change your plates on individual cars pretty easily. Can even make them North Yankton plates!

Search the forums, Google, or YouTube. Will be plenty of guides around on how to go about doing it. Don't have a link handy myself unfortunately.

I'll try that. Thanks.

Here's a video tutorial for those who are wondering

Edited by SargerasN7
  • Like 1

I'll try that. Thanks.

Did it work for you?

The fastest way to ensure that it works immediately is to be signed into GTAO free-roam in the car you want to apply the plate to. Then make the change to the plate, and change the plate colour. Then order it.

Et voila. Text from LSC in under 20 seconds.

To fix this do the following...

Log onto GTAO > Open iFruit App on your device > Order Custom Plates > Within 30 Seconds you will get a SMS from LSC telling you, Your order has been processed > Drive to LSC > Install Your Original Custom Plate

To fix this do the following...

Log onto GTAO > Open iFruit App on your device > Order Custom Plates > Within 30 Seconds you will get a SMS from LSC telling you, Your order has been processed > Drive to LSC > Install Your Original Custom Plate

That doesn't work. Tried it a million times.

I'll try that. Thanks.

Did it work for you?

It was. Up until the part where he talks about modifying your network. I have an Android so i have no idea what hes talking about.

I'll try that. Thanks.

Did it work for you?

It was. Up until the part where he talks about modifying your network. I have an Android so i have no idea what hes talking about.

Damnit, I have an android as well... I really want the Yankton plates.

I had this problem too, it got solved by Rockstar. I asked them to reset my plate and then I could create a new one and get it in to the game.

Just message their support and they'll reset it for you.

Deskjetprinter

Do you get a difference licence plate for every car, or is the same one applied to all vehicles once selected?

Thanks,

Desk

Do you get a difference licence plate for every car, or is the same one applied to all vehicles once selected?

Thanks,

Desk

same one applies to all vehicles you put the custom plate on.