4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Voron295

First-Person mod

JosephIdris

Exactly. ^

I can't get it to work, creator please make a detailed tutorial on how to properly install your great mod. Please. (for newbies.. like us lol or not)

SilverRST

Exactly. ^

I can't get it to work, creator please make a detailed tutorial on how to properly install your great mod. Please. (for newbies.. like us lol or not)

Install ModLoader and put the entire sh*t in the modloader folder and you are good to go.

Installing the FPS mod manually is such a bitch. ModLoader is a life savior lol.

JosephIdris

Exactly. ^

Install ModLoader and put the entire sh*t in the modloader folder and you are good to go.

Installing the FPS mod manually is such a bitch. ModLoader is a life savior lol.

http://s27.postimg.org/ip1v4268z/screenshot_2014_10_11_at_21_16_45.jpg

If correct.. it still doesn't work :c

SilverRST

Which version of ML are you using?

JosephIdris

BTW: It doesn't do anything, I installed it, restarted game.. nothing.. game runs perfectly, but FPS mod isn't running.

SilverRST

BTW: It doesn't do anything, I installed it, restarted game.. nothing.. game runs perfectly, but FPS mod isn't running.

Maybe it depends on which version of ML you are using. I am using an older version, by looking at when this version has been made is from March 3 2014.

So you gotta check the versioon which is most recent to that date and doownload and install it.

The problem with ML 0.2.0 is it doesn't load data files like .DAT files and FPS do have .DAT file.

I don't know why the author decided to remove the support for data files.

Edited by SilverRST

JosephIdris

Maybe it depends on which version of ML you are using. I am using an older version, by looking at when this version has been made is from March 3 2014.

So you gotta check the versioon which is most recent to that date and doownload and install it.

The problem with ML 0.2.0 is it doesn't load data files like .DAT files and FPS do have .DAT file.

I know it doesn't support data files, that's why I manually put the fp_font.dat in my data folder, and it still doesn't work.

SilverRST

I know it doesn't support data files, that's why I manually put the fp_font.dat in my data folder, and it still doesn't work.

Try ML 0.1.15 and see if it works. My game crashes at 50% when installed FPS mod manually.

JosephIdris

OK, I'll see and then post here.

(PS: I'll be ttesting for SAMP)

JosephIdris

Sorry for double posting.

It works PERFECTLY with ModLoader 0.1.15 (previous version from .20)

Works perfectly in SAMP!!! I love it!!

One question though, does this give you AAAAAAAAAAAANY kind of unfair advantage in SAMP? I'm asking this because I'm an admin on a server :c

SilverRST

Glad it works now. I don't get it why 0.2.0 no longer supports data files but the 0.1.15 seems to be the best so far.

I don't see any unfair advantage when using FPS in SAMP. It's not like you edited handling or something.

Edited by SilverRST

JosephIdris

blah, I just tested in SAMP 0.3x, you are VERY VERY VERY hard to shoot when it's enabled.. my friend couldn't kill me sawns.. on his screen he was shooting @ my head and on my screen he was shooting on the floor. Too bad. Is this fixable in anyway?

(This doesn't apply when using on 0.3z right?)

lyxar

Most annoying bugs of v3:

1. Sometimes when close to a wall, the walk-backwards key seems to change into a turn right kay. This in CQC means that one will randomly start turning in circles.

2. As someone else mentioned, when using free-aim driveby mods in cars, then when releasing the right mouse button, the camera often not return forwards pointing, but instead keep pointing backwards. Given how much GTA likes to spawn things the moment you're not looking, this is a sure-fire way to crash into other cars, or simply missing the next turn and crashing into a wall.

3. There seems to be a bug involving zero degrees, when on foot: Very often when pointing perfectly at the angle of the horizon (so, 0 degrees pitch), the weapon will suddenly point straight up, thus completely obscuring one's own view. Interestingly, if one fires in such a situation, the bullets will still hit straight ahead, so this seems to be exclusively an animation bug.

4. Modloader. I love the idea of modloader, but as it is, it seems to be incompatible with v3 of this plugin. The problem appears to be hooks.asi: Regardless of if i put the v3 files in the SA dir, or in the modloader dir, hooks.asi will fail to load if modloader is running. However, i tried with the latest version of modloader - will try to downgrade as suggested above, to see if that works. Hopefully, older modloader versions are still available for DL.

5. While it is great that one can modify offsets, the system is lacking two simple things: A) the range of the sliders is simply too low sometimes. B) There should be seperate offsets per weapon, just as there are seperate ones per car. It is really hard to find a set of offsets that works well for all weapons, especially when in aiming stance.

JosephIdris

Too bad it makes you literally unhittable.. :c

gonna remove it =( I liked it very much :c

outatime751

When in first person, in a car, and on a mission, the game crashes when I reach a cutscene checkpoint. Any fixes?

SchYzOx

Man, please add joypad camera system support, that would be so nice of you! BTW amazingly amazing mod, by far the best. (Guys try jumping off the Garver Bridge with this, it's freaking awesome!)

Also, is it possible playing with Oculus Rift with this mod?

SchYzOx

For people in distress : Don't be stupid, use CLEO 4.

Reyser

This mod with ModLoader latest version works fine for me, I don't understand why there are people who will not work...

TheHurtmaster

This mod is great! Thanks for putting all of your effort into it. But I would like to request to have compability with Ginput. It would be awesome!

Edit: I found a few bugs. When aiming down the weapon it randomly twitches. And while on the phone you can't move in a straight line. If you move forward it runs in circles.

Edit2: Another issue is that for some reason SAMP keeps crashing while in car. :(

Edited by TheHurtmaster

Legomanarthur

Wow this mod is pure awesomeness! Thanks alot for making this! Wanna play San Andreas all over again in first person now! :D

IceColdBaby

Damn son this mod is pure gold! :)

Can someone recommend some good texture mods, especially for car interiors and weapons, then I don't need GTA V anymore :D

And this is my firs post here so...hello! :)

paul2130

Crashes on death but perfect ... :)

Silent

Yeah, pad support with GInput or so would be great. Should be easy to add too as it's just CPad's right stick data.

Voron295

Update coming soon.

JosephIdris

Update coming soon.

Could you try to find out why it makes you unhitable on medium ranges in SAMP?

Thanks again :)

Voron295

Update coming soon.

Medium ranges? How far?

JosephIdris

Update coming soon.

Medium ranges? How far?

I'm not really sure.. I could test with you, if you want, send me a message on where to connect and I'll be there.

SpiduhBMX

Is it just me, or does this not work on the new steam version? I installed it how you said to, my game doesnt crash, it just doesnt work. I hit v a bunch, nothing, i hit alt b nothing.

Silent

That's right, it doesn't.