GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Wouldn't it be funny if...

JimmySaville'd

JimmySaville'd

...The game had a car 'ugly-meter' within the game, and the uglier your car is deemed to be, if it gets sticky bombed/airstriked/riddled with bullets or destroyed in any other way then the person who destroys it pays significantly less insurance money than you would usually have to.

I know people are going to say 'you can use a tank' or other ways which you can do it without paying, but you can't always rely on that and its possible it could get fixed. plus using a RPG seems way easier.. I would love to blow up more Chradders and Chrentorno's and even to some extent Chrentity's driven by under-age children, but I really can't be shelling out 9-12.5k every time I do, it ends up being far too expensive and I can't afford it :/

Thoughts?

sultangris

Create second character and withdraw all money. Return to first character and you don't pay anything cause you don't have any money.

• Like 2

JimmySaville'd

No.

/thread

Well im going to find you and blow you up in your dirty little chradder then

Create second character and withdraw all money. Return to first character and you don't pay anything cause you don't have any money.

Didn't they fix that?

JimmySaville'd

Thats what im going to have to do, but I can't be assed with all the levelling up, takes far too long

Shake 'N Bake

No.

/thread

Well im going to find you and blow you up in your dirty little chradder then

I only own 2 supers, the entity and zentoro. And no chrome cars.

iJ2X0Yx.gif

sultangris

Thats what im going to have to do, but I can't be assed with all the levelling up, takes far too long

Then give the money to the low level guy genius, lol

You do realize that would mean 90% of cars blown up would be next to free, right?

JimmySaville'd

Then give the money to the low level guy genius, lol

still have to level though... as in RP.

JimmySaville'd

You do realize that would mean 90% of cars blown up would be next to free, right?

Then don't make ugly ass cars... If you're car looks normal and it gets blown up then you still pay the full amount.

sultangris

It ain't free, the owner has to pay. I don't think they fixed it. I never actually blew up any cars but when mine blew up I couldn't pay my insurance cause my other char had all the money.

They can't do an ugly-meter as the car is nice to some people. If there was an ugly-meter, it'd be biased and people would kick off because they can't express their own tastes.

f*ckwits.

happygrowls

As much I would love to destroy a chromed adder without paying insurance. It's game-breaking.

now like the post for chop for more gamebreaking glitches.

JimmySaville'd

No.

/thread

I'll have fun destroying your ugly garage anyway. I will buy a shark card just to fund my RPG's and sticky bombs

As much I would love to destroy a chromed adder without paying insurance. It's game-breaking.

Well I never said it wasn't. But the possibility of it seems nice!

Oh well, I still got my cargobob ;)

No.

/thread

I'll have fun destroying your ugly garage anyway. I will buy a shark card just to fund my RPG's and sticky bombs

Let's analyse.

Forum profile name of a rapist, let's stop there.

You're no older than 10.

Also, my garage isn't ugly imo. No distasteful colour schemes and no chrome.

sultangris

I agree, but the more people who complain about it the sooner they will fix it. I think you should go negative balance if you are broke and destroy someone's and then you have to pay his insurance before you can pay your own or buy anything else. Something needs to change. Maybe they could tie both characters together for financial sake force you to sell your assets to pay it back if you are broke and don't earn money within a certain amount of time or something. It would be pretty hard to destroy cars with no car guns and ammo if you kept doing it, lol Edited by sultangris

Here's my ugly metre for other players

tank-rhino-military-gta5.jpg

JimmySaville'd

No.

/thread

Let's analyse.

You're no older than 10.

My old profile was normal ;)

Im 20. And it probably is, got a snap?

Warlordfrost

Or when they do the RP nerf they accidentally reset everyone to level 1!

Or when they do the RP nerf they accidentally reset everyone to level 1!

then the forum floods with butthurt

oh wait...that already happens :)

Edited by Winning001

Then don't make ugly ass cars... If you're car looks normal and it gets blown up then you still pay the full amount.

No, I'm talking about how nearly everyone I play with has cars that make my eyes bleed, and if I blew them up with said "Ugly meter" in place, it would only cost like $100.

Anyways, this is a bad idea.

CarimboHanky

that wont work... it would be biased!

remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

• Like 1

Sean O'God

I would love to blow up Adders, Entitys and Buffalos without any consequences, but I think this would ruin the game. Plus, how would the "uglyness" be regulated?

No.

/thread

Let's analyse.

You're no older than 10.

My old profile was normal ;)

Im 20. And it probably is, got a snap?

I've got a few snaps of current cars. And 20? f*ck, grow up.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/myphotos/photo/yQZ-slb5fkK1iQFFJbDbeg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/myphotos/photo/7iFiJwSMHE26Fok4DfolHw

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/myphotos/photo/nEf9v963HkaxTnDuOBPq0Q

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/myphotos/photo/HI9PS4-lwkSw25wIeAu52Q