GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Should mental state go up when you have a bounty

xInfamousRYANx

xInfamousRYANx

So the whole point of having a bounty is to try and survive yo claim it. Well when white and red dots alike come to attack you gotta defend so I dont think your mental state should go up for defending when you have a bounty.

maybeanotherone

you're not forced to defend yourself, you just have to run.

either way, if you get a bounty, you're stealing npcs which gives you mental state anyway, if a player puts a bounty, it's not because you're being nice.

i swear i don't understand half you post.

Edited by maybeanotherone

Shake 'N Bake

The fact that killing npc and cops raises it is ridiculous. If you have a bounty its either because someone else put it on you or an NPC put it on you for stealing their car. So no, it already goes up from stealing their car. Mental stat should be made to where it only goes up if you kill someone else or blow up their car.

iJ2X0Yx.gif

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

I've never understood when I join a lobby and the first thing that happens is some random dude puts a 9k bounty on me.

this has happened so many times now... I just leave and make my money.

xInfamousRYANx

My point is that bounties are a challenge to survive and if I have to kill someone to survive I shouldn't get a higher mental state

Im reality the people bounty hunting are psycho

Edited by xInfamousRYANx

Sometimes you feel like a NUT and sometimes you don't.

Why does eveyrone take such offense to the Mental State? Who cares?

To me its just a warning to extreme behaviors.. The Redder the player the most he most likely wants to destroy everything near him. Whooop Dee doo.

Sometimes you feel like a NUT and sometimes you don't.

Why does eveyrone take such offense to the Mental State? Who cares?

To me its just a warning to extreme behaviors.. The Redder the player the most he most likely wants to destroy everything near him. Whooop Dee doo.

The fact that killing npc and cops raises it is ridiculous. If you have a bounty its either because someone else put it on you or an NPC put it on you for stealing their car. So no, it already goes up from stealing their car. Mental stat should be made to where it only goes up if you kill someone else or blow up their car.

No... It should not only go up for killing players or blowing up their car.

It works great as a fair warning for players who have a fetish for mindless destruction.. I personally don't what or who they kill.. They are loud and destructive. Thats all it is.. nothing more then that

My point is that bounties are a challenge to survive and if I have to kill someone to survive I shouldn't get a higher mental state
Im reality the people bounty hunting are psycho

...Im just wondering but how old are you? Because I just can't wrap my head around why people take that mental state stat as a BAD thing?

You seem to think a high mental state is WRONG.. When you should be taking it as .. Higher Mental being a clear sign of "DON"T f*ck WITH ME"!

giraffeboy

I know, everyone's moaning that they have a red dot, enjoy it son you earned it lol