GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

So when your tank/buzzard gets destroyed..

MikeyBelic

no, you pay $200 to get it each time

Which honestly is ridiculously cheap and should be fixed to prevent tankers from going apesh*t. I think it should cost 10,000k to get that type of hardware on a whim.

DawkinsEfect

Which honestly is ridiculously cheap and should be fixed to prevent tankers from going apesh*t. I think it should cost 10,000k to get that type of hardware on a whim.

Why? I paid a million dollars for my tank. I own it, it's a delivery fee to have it for 200. Why would I spend 10 grand on something I own?

• Like 1

MikeyBelic

Are you serious? Lmao that's... wow. Anyway, what's the deal when you buy them? How do you access them?

Biohazard Abyss

Are you serious? Lmao that's... wow. Anyway, what's the deal when you buy them? How do you access them?

Pegasus delivers it to one of many spawn points.

klZZFxG.png

The fee is fine. It wouldn't even matter if it was free (because 200 is almost free).

Don't forget that it's extremely easy to get away from a tank, and that a tank is destroyed pretty much instantly if you fire at it with a Lazer jet.

And while accessing them takes a little longer than calling a company and driving up to two miles, they cost nothing at all.

Mikey, after you've bought one of them, you can call Pegasus. You'll get a pop-up menu with all the available vehicles they can deliver to you where you can choose one. They'll immediately spawn it at the nearest suitable location. Piers and harbours for boats, any place with helipads (by the water, on the sandy shores airstrip, the roof at the medical center downtown, etc.) for helicopters and ofcourse any place with a runway for planes.

I don't own a Rhino so I don't know where they spawn but I did spectate one guy running into one the police precincts to get his. Think it was the one at Vespucci. You'd think they could spawn it pretty much anywhere because it's just a large ground vehicle and doesn't need space to take off, but it's most likely specific locations like that.

When you buy it for the however much it is, you bough access to it. The actual tank is 200$.

• Like 1

Hail Sithis

If you call for the Rhino when you're in Vinewood hills, it'll spawn near the movie theatre most of the time (where the tour bus normally spawns). The buzzard will usually spawn on the helipad in La Puerta or on top of a hospital, forget where. This is based on me usually calling them from my eclipse apt.

Why? I paid a million dollars for my tank. I own it, it's a delivery fee to have it for 200. Why would I spend 10 grand on something I own?

Because your tank was destroyed. Since it was not insured, you should legitimately lose it.

CrysisAverted

I am a civilian and I own a fully armed tank, I also only pay $200 for it to be delivered with a limitless supply of ammo to a populated city at the nearest movie theater, police station, middle of a track.

• Like 2

Furry_Monkey

So when your tank/buzzard gets destroyed..

I murder the person responsible.