Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,934 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Takingsides

Coveted vs Rooftop Rumble

ScooterEightyTwo

All this talk about Coveted playlist, but I can't seem to be able to make one...I must be missing something here.

Der Norden

This topic needs a poll.

I prefer Rooftop Rumble. Coveted is faster for me and cheaper (ammo), but I find RR easier, more interesting and it gives more RP.

cuti8tushu

vs. lsc glitch

I pick lsc glitch lol

PlasmicSnake

RR is just easier, the enemies are in one area. Plus running down that hill makes my avatar sweat. I want to like coveted more but maybe i just havent played that mission with the right people.

chrisscorsese88
Takingsides

Rooftop Rumble. Because it gives you more RP, and I want RP instead of money.

I lol at people who don't play RR since the new nerf, "It's too hard", you must really suck at the game.

After level 120 it doesn't really matter. The thing is, not everyone chooses Coveted over Rooftop Rumble because of the nerf.

Lay

Coveted playlist with a tank. Mission is done in a minute.

RowanSane

vs. lsc glitch

I pick lsc glitch lol

Wow, this took until page 2. A dying breed?

Captain Hammer

RR is just easier, the enemies are in one area. Plus running down that hill makes my avatar sweat. I want to like coveted more but maybe i just havent played that mission with the right people.

Coveted is no faster with other people, do it solo and use a playlist.

You shouldn't be running farther than the Granger, which is closer than where RR spawns you now.

MookStunna

RR isn't that much different than before. Hell, BEFORE You get to shooting everyone at the garage, head over to the corner where the car is coming from the street behind the parking garage and place a sticky bomb. Go murder everyone in the parking garage and on your little map, time that damn car coming to the intersection. Once it's there, (you should already be heading in that direction), blow that sucker and 5 seconds later, the docs are in front of you.

The biggest difference with RR now is that the cpu has gone to shooting school.

Taylo

opps accidentally double posted my bad thought i deleted it.

Edited by Taylo

Taylo

Before they buffed Rooftop Rumble that was my go to mission, but since they have made it a little bit longer to play and balanced i go with coveted it is the best for money in my opinion. It is also more fun to play i play it in a 16 mission playlist, so just bring in the tank during the first mission and blast away.

LuckyMisfit

Now that Base Invaders is back up to 18k on hard, I prefer that. Start it in town, grab two buzzards, go blow the stuff/people up, grab the cargobob, land it at Sandy Shores THEN get in Ron's plane. Easy and breaks up the monotony of RR and coveted if you're strapped for cash.

chrisscorsese88

Now that Base Invaders is back up to 18k on hard, I prefer that. Start it in town, grab two buzzards, go blow the stuff/people up, grab the cargobob, land it at Sandy Shores THEN get in Ron's plane. Easy and breaks up the monotony of RR and coveted if you're strapped for cash.

Are you saying in Base Invaders that you can enter the base and kill everyone before getting in Ron's plane? Do the soldiers still attack you?

PinkRibbonScars

Defender

Captain Hammer

Are you saying in Base Invaders that you can enter the base and kill everyone before getting in Ron's plane? Do the soldiers still attack you?

Actually you should be entering the base and not killing anybody. Blow up 3 Lazers and take the Cargobob, no need to kill anyone

Never ever land Rons plane at the base, either leave it and drive or land outside and call for a fast car

LuckyMisfit

Soldiers still attack, but with the buzzard you can take them out lickity split! Or just jump in and take em out. Either way, you can take care of all the stuff at the base before you even touch Ron's plane.

Original Sin

Even before the 1.13 patch, a 16x Coveted playlist was a faster way to make money than RR. Anyone saying otherwise is a dirty liar.

The only advantage RR had, was the near double boost in RP. But seeing as I'm around Rank 275+ now, I haven't cared about RP in a long time.

statistic

It doesn't really change anything other than it lets you start the mission from the city and take a buzzard from there to the Fort instead of having to go to Ron's plane up in Sandy Shores first. That can be a significant time savings now that you start the mission from wherever you are when you select it. They still come after you. $18750.

chrisscorsese88

Actually you should be entering the base and not killing anybody. Blow up 3 Lazers and take the Cargobob, no need to kill anyone

Never ever land Rons plane at the base, either leave it and drive or land outside and call for a fast car

Soldiers still attack, but with the buzzard you can take them out lickity split! Or just jump in and take em out. Either way, you can take care of all the stuff at the base before you even touch Ron's plane.

Wow, I've been doing this mission wrong from the beginning, thanks for the tip guys! :^:

Lorajet

Loved Rooftop but since they nerfed it more of a pain.

Now love Coveted because I get to use my favorite rifle, the sniper.

Any mission where you can use the Buzzard.

Deadly Aviator

I'm laughing at the people sniping at on coveted, so much time wasted. The helicopter only spawns when you get to the objective so get there as fast as possible, don't waste time sniping.

Edited by Deadly Aviator

Lorajet

I'm laughing at the people sniping at on coveted, so much time wasted. The helicopter only spawns when you get to the objective so get there as fast as possible, don't waste time sniping.

I'm in no hurry on that one. Love to snipe.

Clueless Muffin

I'm in no hurry on that one. Love to snipe.

800+ kills with my sniper because of Coveted :)

WV121

Coveted for cash, RR for RP

^ this

WRATH_OF_POWER

Rooftop Rumble.

Since working out how the new sequence of mission, it's ok.

Coveted for a change of pace / variety.

havingfunz

do we start coveted missions just like RR, as in wherever we are on the map?

chrisscorsese88

do we start coveted missions just like RR, as in wherever we are on the map?

You start at the same spot every time, on the hill where the mission is. I think Rockstar just tweaked RR and not Coveted.

Captain Hammer

Exactly this, snipe the first guy an then get the granger down the hill as fast as possible to spawn the Bob.

You'll have all kinds of time to kill the guys at the bottom and you'll still be waiting for the Cargobob

Biohazard Abyss

Neither.